PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Begins?

ded
20.01.2005, 15:50
Hello. At me a question. Since September 2003 at me was not protected sex with the constant partner. In May 2004 the partner had first obscure analysis IFA. Sex at once has been stopped, but without an explanation to me of the reason. My analyses which have been handed over in June 2004 (on a regular basis I go to hand over) - negative. In dekbare the partner informs me, that at it or him a HIV - numerous positive take IFA and PTSR. I hand over analitsy in January 2005 - IFA and PTSR show nothing. In January I am ill or sick with an angina (the some people consider or count as its or her bright attribute infitsirovannosti). All the winter long I am ill or sick more often, than earlier. In the spring all like would be normalized. The analysis in April 2005 on former negative. At the partner after strong dropping unusual rising quantity or amount of cells CD4 (up to a level of the healthy person), then again dropping was observed. Since May 2005 I notice, that I feel worse, than usually: Frequent headaches, hurt ears (my weak place in general), frequent rise in temperature 36.8-37.0, a head noticeably hot other body, nashupyvajutsja lymphonoduses, like are increased, as though from them any slice (can, this any inflammation), the general or common delicacy, pair employment or occupations in a sports hall and at once techen a nose, now a throat pershit was separated. Analyses last time were in June 2005 - negative. I am afraid. I am afraid, that nevertheless it is an infection, that she has started to develop.

Advise, where and as it is possible to hand over the analysis on quantity or amount CD4, whether there can be it signs of an infection. Whether it can be simple weariness, rezulatom an overstrain or overvoltage because of bad vision (I work behind a computer), ustalos visual system, and, as consequence or investigation, an overstrain or overvoltage nervous, dropping of immunity.

Thanks!

Navia
09.06.2005, 02:18
mne kazetsa 4to ty sam sebja nakru4ivaesh. esli analizy minus-to tak i est.

gir
28.06.2005, 00:16
And frequent headaches, moreover at weak vision at job behind a computer, it in general on a course the scourge of our generation + affects, that the majority of us have dinner draw-than and draw-when, and regular tea drinking with rolls and pivko on road home too does not promote good sebjachustviju. So I would advise to not be soared especially...

Anna
07.07.2005, 18:51
A

Probably I shall calm you, most as much as possible late term of revealing of an infection (according to experts, (that is the extremely rare)) 2 years. You practically already on this term, exception of do not do or make. It's OK will be.

P.S. On a subject of term, my words can potverdit some or a little bit person occasionally visiting or attending this forum

Kind papik
10.07.2005, 21:23
Here to hand over the analysis and too to receive m-and-?-at-with...