PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Explain who knows

Usee
07.06.2005, 12:56
Whether it is possible to catch AIDS if I was engaged in oral sex the Guy did not dress a condom, but ejaculations not byloja read that female allocation are dangerous, and as about man's "moisture" the Semen is dangerous, I know And microtraumas can to be really in a mouth of a cavity Respond who that read or knows I Wait for Thanks

Liquid
29.06.2005, 15:53
If the ejaculation was not, the risk practically is absent.

pda1989
02.07.2005, 05:24
I figeju, Attracting! You, as children:

1. I think, if at you an oral cavity by way of, i.e. does not bleed, I think, can and prokatit (nothing will be).

2. As it is passed a HIV, to the right and on the left should know all.

3. Outside of doubts, it is necessary to hand over a blood and to dispell all doubts, all is probable % very small, but.

Miss
04.07.2005, 20:13
U mug4in HIV prisutstvuet v tak nazivaemoi "precome" jidkosti, t.e. v tom 4to videliaetsa do spermi. No 4erez oral'niy seks polu4it ' tiajelo, v osnovnom 4erez vaginal'niy. Sovetuiu proveritsa, no ne volnovatsa, risk minimalen. Uda4i!

Irina Kost.
07.07.2005, 07:32
It is possible. But probability very much and very small. Doctors in AIDS-center explained to me, that similar trouble happens usually with those who on a regular basis practises such kind of sex. And, if an ejaculation was not to catch it is practically impossible, i.e. officially such cases were not recorded. Microtraumas of a role do not play, infection connect or bind usually with hit of a semen on tonsils. The saliva kills a HIV. More shortly, risk more theoretical, than practical.

DarkKate
10.07.2005, 19:32
Thanks all also I hope on virt dialogue and further! Success everything, People!