PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Give advice or council

Klara
21.01.2005, 09:02
I + four years feel while normally but as I go to bed, all it does not leave a head hate approach or approximation of night, in the afternoon I seem to me that the normal person, healthy. It at me one so? Or there is at whom such problem?

Artiom
10.02.2005, 07:13
You in a way to acceptance of the diagnosis. When you will accept, you will fall asleep at once a dream of the baby. Talk to the psychologist AIDS-center and if there is such opportunity, come on group of mutual aid.

TDK
27.02.2005, 01:53
It agree with Igor. It is necessary to get used to it or this not simply, namely to accept, reconcile, whether that... Even is not present, to not reconcile, and to get used to it or this, to grow fond of itself with all minuses and pluss.

About the psychologist I do not know, about groups especially, at me somehow with it or this never developed, all came itself. And already not the middle of the ninetieth when anybody of anything about what did not know, any more that is not terrible, but is much easier to get used...

And in AIDS-center in MONIKah when in registry each time cheerful tyotenka cheerfully asks me: " not the pregnant woman? ", me so it is to soul or douche heats))))

Ester
20.03.2005, 23:12
Hello dear or expensive little_monkey!

Where vanished? It is not pregnant?

Darya
25.04.2005, 03:20
It I "Visitor"???!))))

Young fox
04.07.2005, 07:48
All we visitors on this planet!))

PapaDima
09.07.2005, 00:50
Here now that's all right))

Artem
10.07.2005, 07:51
Diko I apologize before the author of a topic for the flad.

(Very much to occurrence little_monkey was delighted)

alexx1969
10.07.2005, 19:24
monkey has heroically left in a network having cut mobilku to noutbuku, nadeitsja that is fast can, is high-grade to communicate with you liked, all tselovaet embraces...