PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Who will advise? (about a way of life)

Vsevolod
04.01.2005, 10:19
To sunbathe harmfully or not? Anywhere is not present detailed infy about it or this. And in general, whether trips to tropical countries with acclimatization and so on are harmful?

Lemur
08.02.2005, 00:43
Change of a climate, sunburn and so forth it stres for imunki. And it or she like needs to be protected.

The doctor spoke me what to sunbathe only in the mornings, and if I shall go on the south during the lunchtime to leave in a shadow.

Alexander KV
20.02.2005, 22:32
And any other malaria, a yellow fever or hepatitises from tropical countries too are necessary to nobody. It is necessary to take care of bacterinations in advance.

Igor KIA
27.03.2005, 18:29
I can to tell or say also another in that case.

Sea air, the sea, fruit, good delivery and mineral sources is unconditional advantage or benefit for an organism. How then with it or this to be?

Hummock
08.04.2005, 19:55
I go, I feel super))) and in general, how much I shall live))))))) the truth any flaccidity is formed, but I think it at all so.. I without the sea cannot, therefore and I go...

And in general the doctor has told or said necessarily to go to have a rest, float more, only to not stick out on the sun... And to wash very well...

Evga
02.05.2005, 06:36
More shortly from the medical point of view of anything concrete anybody cannot tell or say

09.05.2005, 03:19
And if I shall go on the south during the lunchtime to leave in a shadow....... During the lunchtime only people from Peter in the south sunbathe, yes they and during a storm bathe,)))

Nastik
13.05.2005, 10:16
To reduce to a minimum harm from sunburn, it is necessary to operate or work with all care and to arm with special cosmetic agents. Sun-protection creams should contain the special substances blocking entering in an organism of ultra-violet radiation. On such creams the index of protection, and on the some people even two is always designated. One is called SPF (Sun Protective Factor). He designates a level of protection against ultra-violet B-beams. Other index, UVA, accordingly shows protection against A-beams. The more a parameter, the above a level of protection.

Important not only to buy or purchase a correct cream, but also competently to use it or him. To put or render a sun-protection agent it is necessary for half an hour up to a solar bath, that is not on a beach, and houses or in hotel. Convex parts of a body are exposed to the most severe solar attack. Accordingly it is necessary to grease especially carefully a nose, a forehead, a breast, kolenki and shoulders.

That your skin not oblezla and you have not received a heliosis, it is necessary to remember, that it is the most dangerous to sunbathe from 11 o'clock till 15 o'clock; the solar bath first year should not exceed 15 minutes; getting out of water, it is necessary as follows obteretsja because droplets on a skin are similar to the lenses focusing a sunlight, and lead to combustions. http: // smaylik.by.ru/i/297.gif

Metuka
30.05.2005, 04:11
cherezmerno all is harmful.... But the organism should to allow have a rest.. Therefore as the stress and neudoletvorennost is even worse for imunki than the sun... Simply it is not necessary to attack and keep on it or him all safety rules...

Mamina a daughter
31.05.2005, 03:14
To sunbathe vmeru, probably, it is possible from any point of view, and to burn down on the sun badly not only with medical, but also from any other point of view. About travel to "tropical countries" (by the way, "hot" are how much hot?) it is possible prohonour of the reference on a site the CART (WHO). There it is intelligible and it is possible as to find maps of the world on prevalence of various infections.

" During the lunchtime only people from Peter in the south sunbathe, yes they and during a storm bathe,))) "

But people from the south in the south sunbathe at night...

By the way during a storm to bathe very much even it is healthy from all points of view, if certainly shtormit moderately. Also it is not necessary on pitertsev to drive.

bubbly
14.06.2005, 10:36
All references which are copied and resulted or brought by you concern all categories of a society. I had to a kind vich +.

For certain in this case should (and there is) what that specialized advice or councils. Why that on a site words about turizime both ways and opportunities of rest. Whether for example it is possible on trermalnye to go health resorts. Baths there everyones to accept. Hot sources and so on. In fact it is a lot of health resorts in the world is where practise programs " strengthenings of immunity ". But it for healthy

Whether and it is possible vich + for these or it;this to use. Here a question.

tnt_224
23.06.2005, 04:55
Also it is not necessary on pitertsev to drive... And I also do not drive them far off it is visible, during the lunchtime on a beach, during a storm on the sea, and always passed))) I above myself laugh or am dared by a blue.

George
25.06.2005, 03:56
All programs of " strengthening of immunity " only in coordination with the treating doctor.

Unruly
01.07.2005, 00:00
Yes a pancake. From the attending physician of anything plainly not dobyoshsja

Vlad1
02.07.2005, 00:39
a ja vot sei4as sovsem daleko zivu. i smena klimata prosto OGROMNAJA. ja v Asii sei4as. zara tut. no ja zaru ljublju - i mne kaifovo.

vot odno skazu - ja tut pozaproshlye polgoda buhala mnogo i nagruzka byla 8000.

a poslednie polgoda malo pila i sport - a nagruzka 32000. vo kak. stranno.

tak 4to opjat-taki vse zavisit ot 4ego-to. a eto 4ego-to nikto ne znaet na 100 %

07.07.2005, 05:32
I am absolutely assured or confident, that if the status normal (it is more than 300 cells) nikaoj differences from the point of view of advantage or benefit and harm of sunburn from a HIV - are not present. So it is possible to use the references resulted or brought above safely. Serious scientific researches as fire influences immunity and activity of a HIV in long-term prospect is not present (comparative research of two groups of people from a HIV, with identical parameters of a load and the status means, one of which sunbathed every year, and another is not present). Whether Without such research to tell or say more harmfully to sunbathe to people from a HIV, than not having a virus or not, it is impossible.

Ingrid
08.07.2005, 07:27
More shortly to sunbathe it is possible. And if the temperature rises in the evening from sunburn?

From what to her still to rise if all other healthy

yanaalan@rol.ru
10.07.2005, 04:30
" In due time it has been carried out research which has shown, that " in a test tube " ultra-violet beams lead to rising of activity of a HIV. Some scientists have come to conclusion, that ultra-violet beams which act to us together with a sunlight, can suppress immune system of people from a HIV. It is valid can the truth, nevertheless, is important to emphasize, that it is a question of laboratory researches. There are no the data received in public " in a real life " which would testify in favour of this theory. For example, it has not been noticed an appreciable difference in development of a HIV between people who live in the hot and solar countries, and those who lives in less solar regions. "

8 (

Sting
10.07.2005, 14:10
About "heliosis" still esteem, and it becomes clear both about temperature and about a nausea and a headache, after solar procedures... 8-Q

Polivin
10.07.2005, 15:48
Yes and here a heliosis if I on Moskovsk the sun of half an hour on a loggia pozagoral. And in 9 mornings. Whence here to impacts that to undertake.

And in the evening the temperature has risen 37.

The truth has quickly fallen. And extremities burn all.

The woman
10.07.2005, 17:22
The guy

Any sunburn for a skin it mini a combustion and as the answer of an organism is temperature. My opinion that sunburn is not useful to our immunity, without that oslablenogo. At me the status after summer on the sea has fallen on 200 ed

Legion
10.07.2005, 17:48
Self-ignition m.b. 8 (