PDA

Просмотр полной версии : LET'S TALK

Страницы : [1] 2

kpem
27.05.2005, 08:22
Tell about sebe.popodrobnee

rPeX
03.06.2005, 08:40
... Yes, very much interestno and it is substantial...

alen
08.06.2005, 13:49
Greetings, miramistinka!

Well you look or appear!:)

I at present do not wish to open any information on. Except for that which neposredestvenno concerns or touches subjects of a forum.

It is on aids.ru here again in a topic Somebody " the Campaign to infektsionistu ". I have on this right.

I shall wait for the official status. And there I think I shall be more opened or open. In any case.

But also on a subject of health to me has already bothered to speak.

It is necessary to wait... And to live...

In general, now to chat I not away.

Prelagaju a subject.

Here there are people which break the status.

Or the possible or probable status. Or even a phobia.

Whether such people, that consider, visiting or attending this site at job, houses of their preference can be easily traced. If certainly you not administrators.

What think in this occasion?

MKM
10.06.2005, 04:21
Well also what? The Assumption, of your illness or disease, it still means nothing. My friend to a HIV and consequently I can and I come on similar sites. Or me it is simple interestno. otmazatsja it is absolutely simple, the main thing to make a unperturbable kind and to anybody and in a head will not come to suspect you on VICH.A still, the theory of the contradiction. There was time, has carried to me to be ill with a lues (fu,) so I of it or this at all did not hide what vile name, when I should go on the next nyxis, I so in opened or open and zajavljalja, that has gone on a nyxis that I am flied or treated from sifa. Everyone were confident, that I am pinned. Such business or affairs.

10.06.2005, 04:35
And how about that that it is possible to esteem your posts? Also photos...

Anybody would not think of me... But sm.vyshe.

It is possible certainly otmazatsja supposedly I write on behalf of the friend.

But it is not convincing.

marymashup
10.06.2005, 06:27
So put a computer of the house to not be afraid to be zastukannym. A photo on a general review do not expose (only to me on soap you can send) And any problems

Nataliy
13.06.2005, 15:29
And you know, I somehow did not worry in occasion of to be learned or found out. And now, looking at you, too somehow not on itself became. However, me to be ashamed there is nothing. More correctly, absolutely on the contrary, is that much, for what should be a shame to me, but I at all am not ashamed of it or this.

The visitor from Kiev
13.06.2005, 19:20
Yes I for myself am not afraid. Here I am protected.

Can eat people which neglect also it or this.

It will be interesting to them.

That then would not be surprised if employees or the husband/wife will ask: " Well as the analysis? "

tayana78
19.06.2005, 12:06
Mr. Rodossky

From my topics, for example, that I clearly follow a HIV-. Of That to be afraid? The vital position?)

Photo I do not hang up for basic reasons. What for a photo, when all I - in my posts? Though I admit, it would be desirable to hang up sometimes they be to prove to be in all beauty) But, thanks God, it was kept.

Lasha
21.06.2005, 16:41
Yes, you are right.

I now bystrenko have looked through or have missed " a campaign to infektsionistu " .esli have correctly understood, at you under new year 3? In it or this we with you ' rovestniki '. to keep... Remains not for long.

Vilma
24.06.2005, 18:07
Enigma,

I was not going to anybody "to catch".

It has been written.

> Here there are people which hide the status.

> Or the possible or probable status. Or even a phobia.

HIDE not here, and in a life.

Once again.

> Can eat people which neglect also it or this.

> It will be interesting to them.

Koshtansky
25.06.2005, 16:35
And all taki something in me has begun to worry. Though unique people from whom I would wish to hide that occurs or happens to me, it is parents, the husband and the son. For parents a computer-dark a wood. The husband in Russian not be not me. And the little son also to read is not able. But I nevertheless have decided to remove or take off the photos, perhaps it there was not the best idea. Certainly, it is more pleasant to communicate, knowing as the interlocutor looks or appears, but, as a matter of fact, it is not obligatory.

zaykaa
29.06.2005, 06:40
Here you see.

Though also the husband not be me, and all taki...

AIDS he also is AIDS.C a computer he is friends?

Do not worry at all.

Clean a cache of a browser. History.

Super68
30.06.2005, 03:37
esliby I knew as it is done or made...

New
03.07.2005, 07:33
If you use Internet Explorer in the menu Service => Properties of an observer you choose To remove cookie... And To remove files.

Lily
05.07.2005, 09:12
So you meant to clean in my computer that the husband did not see where I came, and I have thought that there is an opportunity in the forum to clean or remove that is not necessary for me. I in general to a computer a full zero. But about the husband here it is quiet. We do not live together, and accordingly in my computer he cannot glance. I simply suddenly was frightened, that he somehow will come on this site, and will read through everything, that I here wrote, about its or his horns and t.p..... But it is unreal. He does not know Russian. Though, at times it seems to me, that he knows it or him, and simply pretends to be, that I have relaxed. He always listens to my phone conversations, and at times even it seems to me, that he has put to me spies. But it is delirium, I likely through chur have much seen enough detectives)) but for advice or council all the same, thanks.

BlackLegnum
06.07.2005, 03:33
And in the forum those who was not too lazy to be registered ("Input" or "Entrance") - a login and the password by a Latin, nik at a forum - can clean only any...

Andrey Vladimir
06.07.2005, 14:51
I do not know, I here have listened to you and have removed the photo with forumfotki from a sin far away. Many my colleagues will be surprised - having seen me there...

ZIZI_53
07.07.2005, 20:57
Somebody

It is supposed, what many your colleagues sit at a forum and know about a box?

TORNADO
08.07.2005, 01:58
Moderator, I here was for example registered, all as is necessary but how to remove something, I without concept. You will not prompt?

Provezen
09.07.2005, 02:56
Bugs

Under your reports there are lines " To respond to the report " and " To change the report ", pass under the link and change in the pleasure)))

Mila
09.07.2005, 17:26
little_monkey: and here I sit at a forum and I know about a box. But if someone from my friends and friends about it or this has learned or has found out, they very strongly would be surprised! Actually, this site is more popular, than you think. Especially among youth.

leysan
10.07.2005, 05:15
Yes, I here too look so much people new have appeared, which not postjat, and simply observe... To Me would be pofigu if I precisely knew, that I a minus, well would tell or say that fobil, and if + it can create for serious problems in the further.

Small obezjanka, I something too do not see your photos.

10.07.2005, 07:12
And under my reports is not present " to change the report ", is only " to respond to this report ". More shortly, I and have not understood, well and good, start up all remains as is. Or, if to ask... The Moderator, will be if at you time free, be the friend, poudaljaj all my revelations... So, just in case, and whether it is not enough of that... I have become loose painfully here... To you I shall be very grateful.

10.07.2005, 08:59
Somebody

Yes something somehow I do not like publicly myself to shine or cover... You saw me, what for to you my photos? And to that I shall find or consider necessary, I on a box shall send.