PDA

Просмотр полной версии : For Never

volodya
02.10.2004, 05:36
Greetings.

If I am not mistaken, at you while you worried about a HIV, the body temperature as it was then found out in connection with an ovulation rose. At you like mum the gynecologist, and she to you about it or this has told. Basically, I too had similar phenomena, but the temperature, in my opinion, did not exceed 37,3. The last a floor of year my normal day time body temperature (under the mouse or mousy) 37,2, in the summer in general to measure has thrown, and, having arrived from holiday, has measured - 37,0. The temperature under the mouse or mousy 37,0 - 37,1 was shorter in the first phase of a cycle, in day of an ovulation the rectal temperature was 36,3, next day has risen up to 36,7 (the ovulation has occured or happened precisely). And here 2 days on a background of absolutely normal state of health temperature under the mouse or mousy in the middle of day 37,5. High enough. Nothing hurts, does not fracture, not znobit, only I feel "gorjachenkoj". Your mum did not speak you, on how much degrees the general or common body temperature after an ovulation can rise, whether it is considered it normal, or it is any hormonal "revolt"? I worry, because after operation at me problems with monthly have begun, besides at that time to me the endocrinologist has lowered a dose of tablets. The last month it seemed to me, that the cycle was restored, and here bah, and such muck. As repka boiled I sit)) Plus I worry for my oncology. Has asked questions on some med.portalov, but something while is not present the answer, you can that can tell or say?

wormaz
29.11.2004, 13:13
Jane, greetings

The raising of temperature 2 weeks prior to a menses, and accordingly, right after ovulations is a natural phenomenon. More often it can be caused or called by a premenstrual syndrome. Namely:

Every month for 1 - 14 days prior to the beginning of a menses pojavljatsja unpleasant sensations. This swelling or turgescence of a breast, an abdominal distention, constipations, irritability, tearfulness... There Can be pains in heart, a back, joints and in all body, the raised or increased temperature, attacks of not clear trouble, persistently repeating inflammation of a bladder. The some people display of a premenstrual syndrome have an attack a headache

Jerk to development of a premenstrual syndrome can become abortion, a dressing of uterine pipes, unsuccessful reception of hormonal tablets, the infectious diseases, patholologically proceeded pregnancy and labors. All this can lead to same "breakage" - to depression of a level of Progesteronum which is developed or produced by ovaries in second half of menstrual cycle.

Jane, you have not told or said, what plan of a tablet you drink. If hormonal contraceptive tablets to idea they should eliminate or erase;remove the listed signs as they block an ovulation with which the described sensations are connected all. If simply hormonal preparations, registered to you in connection with operation in general nemudrenno, that at you the cycle skips. At my cousin because of them the menses in general on a half-year has stopped, though eats eat pregnancy was not.

Therein I shall notice here still that. Doctors - people causing in us the respect the knowledge and generally can it or him be trusted. Type, me the DOCTOR has told or said, has registered, has appointed or nominated. Type, knowingly they there on stolku years uchatsja! More shortly, doctors often vparivajut, that NEW generation of hormonal tablets absolutely harmlessly for an organism, and even in something improve its or his functioning.

Even more more shortly, Jane if you wish in budujushchem to become mum and in general to save the female health, do not give in on these arrangements of doctors to accept hormonal tablets. They vmeshivajutja in job

gipotapamo- systems....... This all is very serious........ Good, I shall not load. I do not speak, that they are absolutely not necessary, somewhere under the indication yes. But if the doctor will offer it on-drink for prophylaxis or as a contraceptive....... Tell or say thanks...... But her drink this muck.

Enigma

MIGULJA
15.02.2005, 07:00
))

Thanks. I in and-not those or that all read it, and on sites to me have responded at last, have told or said, can such be. I simply thought, to you mum any digits named, up to skolki degrees rise is possible or probable, and with skolki he is already abnormal. And that is sharp skaknulo and high. Well speak up to 0,5 degrees - norm or rate.

My tablets not contraceptive, and even not hormonal. An iodide potassium, at me augmentation shchitovidki, in Urals Mountains it at many because of deficiency of an iodine. From 16 years drank hormones shch (absolutely all was bad), then like all it was adjusted, hormones have cancelled, have appointed or nominated an iodine, the diagnosis have almost removed or have almost taken off (it or him do not remove or take out, and leave in doubt). But here in April the endocrinologist has told or said, that the diagnosis can be removed or taken off and has lowered in half iodine. Here I also have begun to worry, whether reaction at me on decreases of an iodine in an organism. But now the temperature has slowly spread downwards, probably there was simply hormonal "explosion". And the narcosis during operation on me can also has badly worked.

About contraceptive tablets... What is it you to them so spitefully)) I drank them longly enough (under the reference of the oncologist and without consultation at the gynecologist), a saw of years 5. Selected their itself, has tried or tasted simply a little and has chosen from what was not pobochek (three-phase, from marvelona it was bent)). For that period, that their saw monthly were stabilized, on the contrary all became better, less morbid, and the cycle became stable, and that skipped from 21 till 39 days. After a cancelling the cycle was restored in the same month. So to me them to drink it was pleasant. And here about an oncology... Is worse from them not should became or began. And now I them do not drink more year, so hardly they are guilty.

But, unless it not the most convenient contraceptive agent? I never simply heard about any consequences connected with their reception.

Vlad
17.02.2005, 08:54
HERE YOU SEE!

" But, unless it not the most convenient contraceptive agent? I never simply heard about any consequences connected with their reception. "

Indeed! Absolute confidence of the majority of women that they are harmless, convenient, etc.

I certainly do not think, that after my words your opinion will change on 180 degrees, but perhaps a shadow of doubt they in you posejat.

Never reflected, why in Staffs or States where the most widespread way of contraception are tablets, at many, very much many women are not present children and why at them so the thing how adoption from abroad is especially developed???

It is a lot of factors. Among the main things other - reception of HORMONAL tablets. They years drink them, years t with this thin system of job of a pituitary body interfere...... Then stop them to drink, and pregnancy does not come! Hand over analyses, all is formal perfectly, all in norm or rate, and zaberemennit all is not possible also here! Directly to write off or copy on tablets too it is impossible - many and after them it is perfect beremennijut

But it is necessary to you?????? For the sake of "pleasure" of the man when it is not necessary to think of a condom, about the interrupted sexual certificate or act, you are injurious to the health.

The spiral too a stick about two extremities or ends (maman has told or said) On the one hand she NOT always prevents from pregnancy and if, and there comes pregnancy basically extrauterine - on a pipe. Pair such "beremennostej" - and all - write was gone.

What remains???

CONDOM. Fu, you will tell or say! Inconveniently, unromantically, it is tolerant...... Well, chtozh, sometimes it is necessary something to endow, if the purpose - health, and the main thing, a birth of pretty kids)) Still simply I want one)

Enigma

NatNik
26.03.2005, 01:21
Hy)) So I in fact was protected by " double impact ": and a condom))) And here if something one I somehow nekomfortno already feel myself, a tablet it is possible to forget to accept tablets, and prezik can tear)) Mozh to me still a spiral with a cap to insert for a dense forest of reliability)))))))?

And if it is serious, I shall look different infu in occasion of tablets, I simply somehow did not reflect earlier.

aibolit
15.05.2005, 01:36
I certainly apologize) And a topic for Never) But, can such intimacies are better by mail) have simply looked with curiosity, and at you here such subject) it is good though, what not about linings) However continue if I would be desirable) so, opinion have simply stated)

sewerd
04.06.2005, 13:19
It is not necessary by mail! It, in my opinion, very silly and harmful bashfulness. In me, for example, too did not cause or cause doubts safety of hormonal tablets. And children while are not present. And a subject this not prochla, and would continue to accept, not reflecting... And it is suddenly valid? It is necessary to be more cautious. And for this purpose it is necessary to know. So it is not necessary by mail. And when we read about a symptomatology, everyones there diarrheas with gonorrheas, it does not confuse us? And it is correct! And all rest to confuse too should not. Yes are well knowledge in all questions of life!)

uksus
25.06.2005, 12:39
Yes linings and tampaxes now anybody likely and not zasmushchaesh. And the some people here discuss, as the member sticked out in torn prezike, and member Durnja in a glass till now as I shall recollect so I roll with laughter

And gormanalnye tablets till now frame diskusii for dispute. Some gynecologists them write out for treatment of sterility or barrenness, for vostanovlenija hormonal failure, for example after abortion and t.d.dlja treatments of a mastopathy.

And actually one treat, and another probably will cripple.

shushona
01.07.2005, 14:05
Reks ---you of that? ---very important and clever subject for us, girls

07.07.2005, 18:03
I am not confused and I am not ashamed)) All!)) I am silent - I am silent and I do not get any more, into your "important" and "clever" conversations)

Leonid_E
08.07.2005, 22:27
REX:

Pay attention, at Never is not present e-mail, it is time.

Conversation went not about tampaxes and linings, and even not contraceptive tablets, these are two.

Why you here eternally pull out the dung on a general review, and I even cannot ask, if to me, we shall admit or allow, to ask at present there is nobody. These are three.

And the fourth, time a topic not to you, and you to advise all is uniform anything clever cannot, be not put.

Excuse, if has a little insulted.

ElenaM
09.07.2005, 12:24
Soldier Jane

Yes lano to you! Have driven... Do not swear... You can ask All and ask certainly... What I the administrator chtol?) to forbid) Well has told or said opinion about mail, well and what? What in it or this such? Soap and to ask it is possible if it or him is not present, anything complex or difficult... And dung I is more on a general review I do not pull out) Has bothered simply to pull out) Or already all has pulled out) Any more does not remain) And to offend was going to nobody...

iryna_segal
09.07.2005, 15:19
I do not swear.

Kindgott
09.07.2005, 15:25
I here too about tablets think bad things. Accepted more year. The most ridiculous, that to me with them so well and easily was - as a narcotic, to refuse very difficultly. As has refused - at once problems with state of health have begun, and pryshchiki on a back, and the weight has increased - kg etak 15. But pregnancy does not come. Here a year almost - anything.... It Was passed or was took place on doctors, all parameters in norm or rate, all to me inspire, that I the healthy woman, that all at me should be.... BUT IN FACT is not present! Somehow strange it....