PDA

Просмотр полной версии : All we shall be THERE....

Страницы : [1] 2

weiser
12.05.2005, 18:29
Hello! Even neznaju as to tell or say, I am assured or confident that in this site there is who is infected by a HIV and those who simply wishes to divide or undresse their experiences. I would write here because of that what to tell or say that sooner or later the person dies and only to the GOD decided to measure how much to him. Recently I have handed over analyses and now I am afraid to go and ask: " And what at me? "

Christians much or many of you, and I musulmanen also live in Kazakhstan in city Almaty, at us by estimation of already 2000 sick HIV and it only on a paper. And as the person the believer I wish to tell or say that even if you and are infected, it is not necessary otchaevatsja and to wait for mors, let the mors waits for you. If the person always thinks of mors and speaks about that that he will die, he will by all means die, as ideas all the same are materialized, and internally itself progromirovat it is not necessary. At us in the Islam, as well as in other religions, suicide - a sin, but I am assured or confident that many do not wish to wait when AIDS "will eat" them. For these people I wish to tell or say, that it is not necessary to go on suicide and not necessary to blame someone. When the person dies he appears at the GOD and then if it or he does not have sins that, he will find a life eternal and as you have died it not important, the main thing you have not killed yourself. Well and that you were ill, on all will DIVINE for nothing happens simply without is conducted DIVINE.

My address: iguana@ok.kz If want that, can write to me the offers.

Also store or keep you the GOD.

andre
20.05.2005, 16:51
Well thanks God (or to the Allah) the enlightenment in brains at the guy has begun.

Calm down, the risk will catch for the man is insignificant. First receive the diagnosis, and then already think, that you will do or make, domyslivat a situation now it is not necessary.

Be not afraid to follow result. From it or this you will not escape. Catch a little, a lot of people does not catch, especially from the first. The "mixed" pairs or steams often years live not being protected, simply do not know, that at the partner of a HIV, and the second partner remains is healthy.

Take courage and descend or go behind result.

Success.

Tatiana
22.05.2005, 06:25
volja Allaxa?... a mozhet nakazanije Allaxa?... mozhet nas uzhe zhdjot ad?... ne nam sudit '... posmotrim...

Bellochka
24.05.2005, 20:59
We are waited by the ferryman, the main thing to be reserved by coins:)

zlgennady
31.05.2005, 19:30
Yes enlightenments on the face.. kstate Muslim men have less risk...

IrinaF
09.06.2005, 02:55
Lexi... 4ital... v azh 6 raz... ot etogo mne i obidnej... tol'ko ne verju ja etomu...

budurada
11.06.2005, 01:10
Dope I to you in asku knock I knock and you do not respond to mountain onions!!!! You that there absolutely are depressed?????????????????????? Akteveziruj me it is necessary to communicate.. You kstate in Moscow now?

ANTIBIOTIC
14.06.2005, 21:50
aha... tol'ko ja nick smenil...

kuart
16.06.2005, 00:18
Lenhen ---a joke about us, (I to belosti and pushistosti) ---the blonde hears blondes hum in a head and asks it: " Who there? " ---a voice: " It I, a worm- " ---" And what you there do or make? " ---" Golodajujuju... ")))

pai
18.06.2005, 11:40
Doping napishi nam vsem your nick i luchshe nomer Aski. Ili on totge?

genatka55
21.06.2005, 06:10
Yes we treba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Misha
22.06.2005, 01:34
Here it is interesting, Samson, you so a life have rethought it for couple of weeks, or are pinned?

Lena
25.06.2005, 16:04
At me mozh tozh the paranoia, but surrenders to me, what is it not that Samson ---promudret so quickly is impossible)))

Grechka
28.06.2005, 13:08
Yes at the guy simply hysterics. All through it have passed or have taken place, whether that understand that.

Lom
30.06.2005, 07:50
Daa... Progress is available - from " all I shall kill... " Up to " the worm will gobble up all... "... Good fellow Samson, come in couple of weeks))

niko_77
01.07.2005, 17:14
In couple of weeks at it or him probably the minus will be))

Natalia
03.07.2005, 14:30
One more anegdot about the blonde....

The blonde in the machine or car of radio sits listens... And there you speak listen the Europe plus....

" And from where all of them know? "

Kleo
05.07.2005, 11:58
Lexi))))))

margo
06.07.2005, 08:28
Leksi ---very much filosovskaja a parable)))

Kudasov
06.07.2005, 13:02
Yes it is difficult to us to blondes.. 8 ((

Gerd
08.07.2005, 04:27
Greetings to all! Thanks for that that support or maintain, I descended or went to the doctor and to me have told or said that at me "negatively", but last time at me was contact on April, 27th, and I handed over analyses on May, 27th, whether 1 month that to what can tell or say, and can hand over to me on July, 27th when will pass or take place the necessary 3 months?

And more, LEXI why at guys of moslems the risk is less? Whether You have in view of a circumcision that? And for those who doubts, that I so was strongly corrected, I shall tell or say "YES". From the beginning it would be desirable all to take away ssoboj, as " if not I anybody ", but all we vary and at me was a hysterics and that only was not. More shortly, thanks that you are.!!!

Leon_777
08.07.2005, 08:54
The analysis is authentic only in 3 months after contact, it is not enough month, unfortunately.

The circumcision reduces risk of infection.

It is necessary to hand over on July, 27th. But for the man the risk will catch is low, especially you do not know a HIV-status partnershi, she most likely a minus as the HIV-infected all the same is much less, than healthy people.

It will be difficult, here through it many have passed or have taken place. Look here more often.

And more. You did or made most likely analysis IFA. He is authentic in 3 months, completely authentic through 6. But there is analysis PTSR, it is possible to do or make it or him since 10 days after contact. If at you do or make PTSR now it is a high time, what it or him to make. Then to make in 3 months IFA and to hammer on all.

Olesya L
08.07.2005, 11:26
C ---the good fellow ---words not the boy (as in the first posting), but the husband!!!

kotori
08.07.2005, 22:01
Samson

Only do not become such loony as))

Surrender and will suffice, and that to soon course the salary on analyses I shall bring, has surrendered and more pulls)))

Success)))

Koko
08.07.2005, 22:40
I do not know, that there on the bill of a life ETERNAL for our body has arisen almost from anything, almost to anything and will turn, and here to say goodbye to a life on own innitsiative ahead of time - egoism of pure or clean water. It is exact.

Who for the sake of itself lives, to that and to lose except for itself liked there is nothing. But as a rule near to us what destiny depend on our life. And here for the sake of them also it is necessary to live.

All of forces, courage and wisdom!

I.I.