PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I handed over one Analysis.. And I feel sja vporjade????

Mrs. S
08.07.2005, 17:31
Who would be desirable to tell or say all panics in occasion of temperature and all that at first sight seems what is it because of a HIV, but I can tell or say that I personally did not hand over Analyses and even neznaju the status..., and except for Dipressii at me problems are not present.

The truth dipresnjak happens such as to live it would not be desirable, but in a life in fact all there passes or there takes place the truth??? Nuzhngo only to keep and go on GROUPS of the social help on a problem of a HIV and all I think will be vporjadke......

I porsto know people with this porblemoj very little and itself it is possible to tell or say at deadlock.....

But not for a long time has understood that it is necessary to continue to live and all will pass or take place!!!! It is necessary TO BELIEVE ONLY!!!!

And all my verses which I wrote it simply display of mine dipressii only and all...

At mja by the way as soon as I have fastened with RUBBISH.. There was a desire and it is possible to tell or say that already would be desirable to become the father))) But????

But all ahead can as speak fools carries... The TRUTH?

Thanks for attention... Live Fine fragos //