PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Phobia

Elenaa
23.10.2004, 04:31
Later 2 weeks PTSR "-". It became easier not. Began to wait when three months will expire. Later 2 months has begun terrible renit which never in a life was. Not cold - it is exact, reaction to something another. Water flows from a nose, chih- each 10 seconds. Temperature 36 and 6. An easy or a light;a mild malaise. Sometimes there is a scurf on a root of tongue. Lasts two weeks. That slightly passes or takes place, terribly amplifies. Analyses I shall hand over necessarily. But your opinion - on what is similar?

I certainly cheknutyj also understand it, but all the same a place to myself I do not find. And That was created the first 2 weeks, before delivery PTSR I even to recollect I do not want.

omel
14.01.2005, 04:13
Very much reminds a rhinitis... As signs of excessive concern are observed. You will start to calm down or be abirritated, when in 6 months you will receive a minus.

pacient
29.03.2005, 09:04
At you a seasonal allergic rhinitis... Also be not surprised, that was not earlier... This hren can suddenly arise... Signs - one in one... Treat an allergy.

Lena21
24.04.2005, 02:30
Huligantnaja Lady:

About a seasonal rhinitis - you precisely know it? At me diagnosed a vasculomotor (allergic) rhinitis if I chew elastic mint earlier or I eat a mint candy - I sneeze. Or if on a cold I leave a warm premise or room. And here last 2 weeks I sneeze and I sneeze, without soplej (sorry), or after chihanija light vodichka from a nose. Similar on allergic reaction?

Alexey Kobozev
26.05.2005, 18:38
And what about a HIV- (e?) nita?

xenia7777
01.06.2005, 14:25
Has not heard about a HIV-rhinitis.

2 Soldier Jane

Similar on an allergy... She now at the majority. At me was not earlier, only last years five. Too could not believe, what is it an allergy but so it and is. All second half of summer, as on hours... To summer I am not pleased. The same - uncontrollable chih... Sometimes even the blood from a nose starts to go... Water flows... Well at me also others prikoly are.

And the most bad - that the allergy is caused or causes by flowering of any grasses... And to sneeze I begin already because of only... Gel for hair sharply smells... A powder washing...

Well I have already learned to struggle with it or this... It is treated symptomatic... The most important - is more to move... An exercise stress in any kinds

Olesechka
18.06.2005, 05:33
Today called by phone which is above drawn. With the purpose to find out why in TSNII Epidemiologii PTSR diagnostics costs or stands 1600, and on Falcon mountain 300. Muzhichonka to me has responded " Not parsja native, PTSR any more do not hand over - waste of time and money, and collect better will in a fist suffer still mesjachishko, and hand over IFA ". What nah.. The will from will already nicherta does not remain, for two months paranoi. By the way muzhichonka that has told or said that in TSNII laboratory more modern, has and more told or said that at them on the account cost or stand + at which PTSR gives-. Here to you and zdrasti.

Andrey
27.06.2005, 04:43
-m-p-

Gives a minus potomuchto a virus load zafigachili up to zero..

Alyonushka
03.07.2005, 14:00
net Roman... do le4enija imejut v vidu...

Natashka
03.07.2005, 14:38
Or therapy has lowered a load up to not defined or determined or a organism so is successful while itself consults is quite probably.

And PTSR therefore more exact during the moment while antibodies were not developed or produced yet. Here if through mesjachishko IFA there will be a minus, means both PTSR authentic was and fobit it is possible to stop.

irina 1
07.07.2005, 15:04
With a hose likely it is valid not pochihaesh. At the next exacerbation "chiha" I shall necessarily test your reference.

Me has a little bit calmed that anybody from you did not hear about a HIV-rhinitis, and that I as in the Internet nachitalsja, that for 42 % of patients it is typical allergic reaction to a virus in a blood - at me again hardly was a roof has not gone. The truth it is necessary to notice, that later two months you look at a situation already under other angle. But to sleep with the wife I can not even in a condom yet.

OlegD
08.07.2005, 17:00
Huligantnaja Lady:

Thanks. I thought, that the allergy is a congenital disease. Did not think, that can be shown suddenly. And what to not sneeze, it is necessary to scratch a bridge, me mum has learned it, when I caught a cold went on one unpleasant procedure: bile from me on the analysis took, of a hose swallowed))), you represent with a hose to sneeze?))) this way not strongly, but helps or assists)))