PDA

Просмотр полной версии : About subfibrilitet (Lady, esteem)

krivaya
30.04.2005, 23:03
Time such questions at a forum I shall tell about myself liked have gone or send.

The temperature 37,2 keeps stably years 7. Has passed or has taken place all inspections what only are possible or probable. Anything. And the temperature is. In the last a floor of year concerts have begun in general. In day of an ovulation the temperature rises up to 37,5-37,6 and keeps on this mark up to the beginning-middle monthly. Assumed hormonal disturbances, but doctors have told or said, that all in norm or rate. To medium went to the gynecologist, she has told or said, what is it - a constitutional hyperthermia., actually, it is a lot of such people, and some doctors already for a long time tend to an idea, that temperature 37,2 - normal. At women in the second phase of a cycle the temperature can rise on 0,5 degrees, at least, I know several young women at whom the same as and at me, the temperature during this moment crawls to inconceivable digits.

It is necessary to measure temperature correctly. Since morning before rising from bed. If temperature you measure within day important to mean, that she raises or increases after meal (it is necessary to measure through pair hours after has eaten) and after active movement. I.e. if I come home and at once I put under the mouse or mousy a thermometer, temperature at me high. Through a floor of hour she falls up to usual digits. It is impossible to go with a thermometer under the mouse or mousy, to drink during this moment hot tea, coffee, alcohol.

It is very complex or difficult to name temperature 37,2 abnormal, many (!!!) with such temperature live. At women the temperature very strongly depends on hormones (hormones of a thyroid gland, Progesteronum), therefore, Lady, probably, it is necessary to hand over the analysis, but pay attention to the cycle, to me your temperature - an attribute of infection of a HIV is weakly believed, that, I tend to an idea, that she - display of any other problems more.

Write, pliz, how are you doing, I for you have begun to worry.

ZY. The "infectious" temperature differs from "hormonal", at least, at myself I distinguish them. At an infection me "fractures", the head hurts. The hormonal temperature does not give any "pobochek", except for feeling "gorjachesti" and a small cold fit.

DVStranger
03.06.2005, 21:07
I where read that, that in Israel, for example, the temperature up to 37,3 is considered norm or rate. The main thing as itself you feel at small temperaturke.

Mahmad
06.06.2005, 11:20
Jane, thanks.

At an infection me "fractures",

> The head hurts. The hormonal temperature does not give any

> "pobochek", except for feeling "gorjachesti" and a small cold fit.

>

Yes, at me the same sensations... Hardly ulovimyj a dyscomfort, and all... With l/at that's all right...

These days I wake up... First two things which I suffice - a cigarette and a thermometer

11.06.2005, 18:11
At many people, including at my sister the normal temperature differing DOGMA

Can be - 36 or 37,2

Igonin S.N.
12.06.2005, 05:38
" It is impossible... With a thermometer under the mouse or mousy to drink during this moment... Alcohol. "

:-)

Huligantnaja Lady,

It without ceremony can be adenoviral ifektsija, in which winter usually full is full.

eks fobka,

In Israel as probably and it is a lot of where still, temperature 38 since morning - at all the occasion to not come to work...

Jane,

I here too with 37.2, absolutely uncharacteristic for me, was couple of months.

There was a hepatitis... Besides at me problems do not happen to a cycle.

Marianna24
14.06.2005, 18:42
Lady

Can be from helminths banal - me so already three therapists have told or said. Recollect, often in the summer shish kebabs ate on a summer residence?

Opiate
17.06.2005, 19:52
Then on antibodies to them it is possible to hand over the analysis. And in the general or common analysis of a blood of eosinocytes should be much up to several tens percent or interests, and allergic reactions should be shown everyones...

Elena T
27.06.2005, 10:57
At my mum all life temperature normalnaja 35,6.. After a climacterium - 35,2

But THAT tvorilost during this or it!!!!!!

The HIV has a rest

Boo
02.07.2005, 17:28
Wished to write about a thermometer, then I think I shall write nothing

Poman
08.07.2005, 15:09
))))))) thermometers were vsjakie.dazhe neighbour's... When I have broken old and more have not bought or purchased electric:-