PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question to infected.

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4

Ksjuta
23.12.2004, 10:41
Children or Guys, tell or say, whether there were at you lymphonoduses for the third month after a becoming infected? On elbows,

(On folds) in a lap (on folds), under mouses?

Alexxxis
26.12.2004, 05:44
Sergey,

Believe to me, whether because that you learn or find out were at them LU or not, to you it becomes easier not. If you have reflected on it or this, means there are reasons. - the analysis is a high time to hand over 3 months.

Natasha
27.12.2004, 10:56
At me these or it l/at as mushrooms after a rain psle 3 months though the analysis in 4,5 months negative........ Well also what to ask all here there were sites, but not all + was received... Go ka the friend to the doctor...

marusya
07.01.2005, 17:59
And at me especially. Zadneshejnye and zaushnye. In a floor of year a minus even in immunoblote. So listen, that speak.

Expecting Woman
14.01.2005, 09:22
eto it is exact.. Here for example at this forum generally lymphs were kokraz not at infected...

Majors P.M.
20.01.2005, 22:51
Come serega we SHALL be TOGETHER FOBIT

Its or His wife
21.01.2005, 16:54
Yes I with pleasure .no lymphs would swell!

nesilno, practically imperceptibly, but swell.

On elbows, on a neck, under a breast, under mouses,

They bezbolezneny and an eruption on a breast and on a back,

On brachiums. Sometimes a pricking in lymphonoduses.

Sometimes diarrhea, once a week.

Yes, by the way, I wish to ask: At a HIV, whether operates or works IMODIUM on a diarrhea, or not?

Omen
22.01.2005, 17:54
Pancake. Yes in the same place it is written.. Lymphonoduses and other hren 2-3 weeks after a becoming infected.. And 2-3 weeks it's OK becomes.. Some groups of lymphonoduses simultaneously also inflame.. Then it's OK... If there are no diseases.. But if there is that it already another and vich here neprichem..

02.02.2005, 06:55
Sergey, an eruption is already hrenovo, but there can be anything you like, for example Epstein Barra's virus. Run to the doctor!

madam ella
03.02.2005, 10:10
Sergey,

On signs of a HIV to define or determine it is impossible, it is possible to define or determine with any reliability AIDS... That you can tell or say, if all this has got out in 2-6 weeks after doubtful contact luchshche to be checked up, yes on any it is better to be checked up, differently your life becomes a nightmare. Tell on more detailed about the situation...

Tiana
04.02.2005, 23:35
Friends,

I here have drawn what conclusion, the more strongly OS, the lymphonoduses more get out. If it or her in general is not present, and LU, as a rule, at the beginning (the year, two) too are not present. I never read about long OS (more week) at which have not got out was LU.

tyuio
13.02.2005, 00:29
More shortly..... serega not parsja..... OS not OS, l/at not lu surrender on a HIV

Tolik
17.02.2005, 16:05
Yes I surrendered on a HIV it, its or his mother so,

Spots, pustules on a breast and on a back.

One month ago handed over an immunogram, so there 20 %

On 0,52, SD 4 I have in view of. At supressorah

SD 8-13 % on 0, 31. And 25 in general almost is not present.

And SD 3 Too mizer. But the Central Electoral Committee 95 and spontaneous

Migration RTML with FGA - 200 %. In as. All of district assure, that the HIV at me is not present.

BUT! All this has begun after the sexual certificate or act,

Approximately in a week. I on stupenkam could not go down, to me in the underground from seats to not rise was, I fell asleep! Have found urea and a mycoplasma. I have cured. But a status govyonoe.

Limouzel one on a neck sits, there where tonsils,

Then under a breast, on elbows (on folds), and in a lap, behind. On the internal party or side beder.

Yes, for couple of weeks has lost nearby 6 kg.

Eyes as obdolbannye, red, delicacy, aches a bit, at the left sparva on a breast bone, pricks so.. One month ago handed over krov-negatively.

Already three. Here, I shall go to hand over again.

Temperatures are not present, was in a week after contact, but above 37,2 did not rise.

The diarrhea sometimes happens, time in two weeks. But I shall wash down immodiumom and passes or takes place.

Vision excellent or different, I do not sweat at night, the unique problem, is lymphs, they are not increased and simply swell. Lymphocytes in a blood not .38 %.

The only thing that, is a bilirubin .45

At norm or rate it is less 17.

But, for these or it three months handed over analyses on all that only is possible! Anything is not present, only high antiserum capacities to genital herpes.

Miracles, its or his mother!!!

I am almost assured or confident, what is it VICH.Drugogo cannot be. The throat hurts constantly. And these spots do not pass or take place. I shall more shortly go sdavt a blood. Would hand over on PTSR, yes with babosami problems now.

Here so. Well will tell or say, experts? At whom as was?

Long423
22.02.2005, 05:49
Yes at what here a HIV? At VICHe lymphocytes should decrease, and at you on the contrary hardly above norm or rate. At me lymphocytes 25.8 only for comparison.... The herpes, IgM or IgG, what credits Can at you? Delicacy be easy or light can from herpes...

MatwS
28.02.2005, 19:14
If you from Moscow - PTSR 300 rbl. cost or stand on Sokolinke...

Marrying Nikolaev
05.03.2005, 09:17
No, Somebody, I from Peter. At us in AIDS the center

PTSR costs or stands 2000. And in scientific research institute it or him. PASTERA 3000.

Here so.

And really at a HIV lymphocytes necessarily should decrease?

I immunku did or made in two months, can they were restored already?

Then why at me on elbows sites and in a lap? They both have appeared, and stick out.

They firm such, about veins.

Bornjak O.G.
06.03.2005, 18:07
Can because of your herpes... I do not know, I not the doctor...

sofija
14.03.2005, 22:28
Sergey, it at you from analyses...

Really from a knee vein already handed over?

What to tell or say? Hand over the analysis. At you 3 months, here also hand over. By the immune status no HIV at you should be.

All. I have settled or exhausted the resource for today... Anything any more I shall not add. Hand over the analysis and all will be found out.

*VINNI*
19.03.2005, 11:50
Is not present there were no what sites, and years five.

Nikolay
21.03.2005, 06:56
Lymphocytes go down at an acute virus infection, differently it is called as a lymphopenia, i.e. is possible or probable droppings a level of lymphocytes at OS

sergo
26.03.2005, 10:05
So you too consider or count, what at me are not present to attributes and mmunogramme a HIV?

Azat
27.03.2005, 15:05
No.

Djamka
27.03.2005, 20:06
What is not present, do not consider or count or consider or count all taki?

Vinsen
31.03.2005, 02:01
VICHa at you by your analysis which has been handed over approximately during when the acute stage or about this time and to the previous negative result of the test for a HIV should be observed, NO. Hand over the analysis. In what a problem? Here yesterday the Racer has handed over and today has received result that has even more convinced it or him of its or his negativity.

ASH2
07.04.2005, 20:23
I here at all do not understand the racer. How much there he handed over PTSRov that? I do not speak about IFA.

The racer, you will hand over every month probably!

And at me quite disputable situation. At everyone the organism. And he reacts on a miscellaneous.

I here for example, know, that lymphs do not react to herpes. Epstein Barra at me is not present, but lymphs

Inflamed. At me in general anything is not present, I am pure or clean.

But, that that speaks me about the return.

No, certainly I do not argue, was not present and give the god, certainly.

But before it is necessary to wait.