PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether use of the combined therapy influences current G

20.01.2005, 09:44
Who can already knows??)).. On therapy early, but all the same when that will be necessary

2) How most effectively and safely to treat a chronic Hepatitis With at a HIV - positive?

11.04.2005, 11:11
.. By the way fragos!... You che there on.. @ mutish?))).. che et you has incured??)))..... In any way podvmazyvaeshsja detsl?))

jasco
19.04.2005, 09:12
The word "podvmazyvaeshsja" causes in me the EXTREMELY NEGATIVE emotions.

toljashka
03.05.2005, 22:50
The information raznorechivaja about gepota. I heard, that if high it is better all over again gep to treat the status, and then for Vich to undertake. But on a site for sick of a hepatitis, me have told pair histories when at attempt to treat gapatit, the status catastrophically fell.

baker
06.06.2005, 04:08
To treat it or him it is better while the status normal....

And these medicines under the status beat that strongly.. Well and naturally what trombatsity were by way of and then will not appoint or nominate....

And itself vichevaja tirapija certainly beats nemnogopo a liver all taki she it is toxic.... voobshchem not nadoee with vodka to wash down and on pork in day homjachit)

skr
28.06.2005, 04:02
Vell? Greetings, at the most same problem. The answer I learn or I find out somewhere in a week. I shall throw off to you by mail.

KRENDEL
29.06.2005, 03:26
Yes at me the status has fallen with up to 150...8 ((

John11
07.07.2005, 13:09
>> by the way fragos!... You che there on.. @ mutish?))).. che et you has incured??)))..... In any way podvmazyvaeshsja detsl?))>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

If you present that though explain that particularly I there "stir up or excruciate"???

And in general what to you business vmazyvajus I or not???

Pilgrim
07.07.2005, 22:54
vell, you where were gone? You do not respond.

tan777
08.07.2005, 01:52
Very much I recommend to communicate to experts. For example with Dr. Kravchenko from the Methodical Federal center AIDS (2 KIB, sokolinka). Each case is individual. There are some variants of therapy of a hepatitis With and various schemes or plans of treatment of a HIV. There can be any combination will is most successful in this case.

In general it is necessary to specify a genotype of a virus of a hepatitis With (1 the bad by way of treatment) to look or see hepatic enzymes (ALT in the biochemical analysis of a blood) and certainly as quite right have already noticed quantity or amount CD4 + cells.

If ALT will be within the limits of norm or rate, treatment of a hepatitis in general can be not begun but only periodically to be observed.