PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Histories about revenge.

vasa_r
24.05.2005, 18:32
Often I hear histories how in any crowded place (a cinema, club) someone has pricked about a needle, and you have then received a note of type " now with us ".

Whether infection in such a way (a nyxis of the needle containing a blood of a HIV-infected, but not is possible or probable at use in common of narcotics)?

Whether on the business thus for something revenge a HIV-infected?

ks-1977
11.06.2005, 04:51
They do not revenge, them still psihiatory not all have caught

Immortal
13.06.2005, 03:02
hi hi hi.... And for what we revenge????

Actually... If it is serious.. The virus so does not live.... He lives in the person.. In its or his blood (alive). Well more shortly here there will be people. Which correct to words it will tell or say....

sr2k
13.06.2005, 03:36
Current from the person to the person

By means of narcotics and sex

Hemotransfusion less often

Even less often from parents to children

IR
26.06.2005, 12:46
And still we eat small children with ketchup....

Motja
27.06.2005, 18:16
Aha the less child the is more than ketchup 8-Q

Dzhuliana
29.06.2005, 03:07
Listen by the way about ketchup. At us wrote one time in newspapers about that that in kako nit pizzerias do not use ketchup from the general or common bottles which well on little tables stand or cost. Only from bags. That the pier to ketchup too the infected blood and in general any bacilli is strewed by gangsters. More precisely of such cases not zaregestrirovanno but all the same be afraid. So like nonsense and I till now do not concern or touch this ketchup in any kind)))))))

Svetlana H.
04.07.2005, 15:06
Let gangsters to me nasypjat 2 paths batsil from a fresh party or set...

Mebius
06.07.2005, 23:04
And at us in city on station babka goes and too speaks: " Be careful! " Supposedly America in all guilty...

Sergey Mashinski
07.07.2005, 12:18
All.. I have run to stick all in crowded places in naked thighs needles:)

prikol by the way was recently I sit in monikah in turn as usually people different and whom only there you will not see well I speak different.

And so there devchenka sat merzkovato itself conducted swore on old mother.. And mother tozh is good, conducted somehow itself netsivilizovanno chtoli.. To guzzle became there it is direct from banks of a pickles any then sits such.. Thinks-thinks.. Also asks the daughter - and what here all vichevye sit?.. Well she grit - well... She such sighs - eeeh, condemned men))))))))) prikolno

snegina
07.07.2005, 19:21
Yes in monikah... It is possible will have fun... You want you do not want.. But it is cheerful sometimes... Such staff come...))))))))))

Cooking
07.07.2005, 19:45
At parents to swear it is impossible, they should be brought up

And that people there different are yes.

And not the place it lja to have fun or swear, neizvestnozhe, that at the person series in bashke shchas..