PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The universal remedy against vich is created

The daughter - in-law
28.05.2005, 07:45
The universal preparation against a HIV is created

The version for a press or seal

To send the link to the friend

On February, 10th 2006. The laboratory researches spent at University Vanderbilta (USA) have shown efficiency of essentially new preparation against a HIV.

The substance which has received name CSA-54, concerns to family so-called tserageninov. TSerageniny for the first time have been synthesized by the doctor Floor Savidzhem from Young's University Briema, and are made by company Ceragenix Pharmaceuticals.

CSA-54 suppresses a HIV-becoming infected human CD4 + the T-lymphocytes, being a primary target of a virus. The mechanism of action of substance essentially differs from action of modern preparations against a HIV. Due to an electrostatic attraction there is linkage CSA-54 to negatively charged or loaded cellular membranes of a HIV, and also some other viruses, mushrooms and bacteria. As a result of it or this linkage of a virus with cells of the person is blocked.

' We have received preliminary, but very encouraging results ', - the author of research Derja Unutmats has informed. - ' that the substance acting on a membrane of a virus, apparently will appear effective against all strains of a virus is especially important, irrespective of mutations as the virus membrane remains not changed '.

Researches in vitro have shown also, that CSA-54 is not toxic or toxiferous in relation to epithelial cells of the person in doses, sufficient for destruction of a virus.

The majority of modern preparations for struggle against a HIV act on a virus in later stage - after a becoming infected of a cell. There is only one preparation which prevents penetration of a virus into cells of immune system of the person - Fuzeon. However Fuzeon, cooperating with koretseptorami the HIV, is not effective against all strains of a virus.

Experts consider or count the results received by the American scientists, encouraging enough, however mark or celebrate, that only clinical researches are capable to confirm efficiency of a new agent.

Sten333
11.06.2005, 06:23
I too feel (the truth another

Place unlike Alex)

As in our street will be

Holiday!!!!!

The VIP
15.06.2005, 21:07
I too feel (the truth another

Place unlike Alex)

As in our street will be

Holiday!!!!!

More soon this holiday would come or step, och to celebrate hochetsja!!!!!

Natasha
19.06.2005, 12:04
And you whence in general such iformatsiju have taken and chyo this is good Fuzeon. And at us it or him sell however or as costs or stands.

IlyaVlasov
20.06.2005, 04:38
There is he pesdetts (tens tyshch euro a year)

And at us do not sell

lesli
29.06.2005, 13:03
Me vich the beginnings rather to get already, podnadoel....

I want full treatment, very much I want...

Irinka
02.07.2005, 15:30
Me vich the beginnings rather to get already, podnadoel....

I want full treatment, very much I want...

How I have understood - you already for a long time on VAARTe? And all the same Vichuga dezet? (((((

I here very long time ago read that viruses up to h... Collapses or is blasted at a hemodialysis of a blood. It certainly a question to the expert, but to me such spets are inaccessible. And to you can will help or assist to lower a load

zc
04.07.2005, 02:52
fightAIDS! Listen here, chel with the inflamed mind or wit! One principal, one of not Moscow spid resources, preliminary having hung out a banner so product tiresomely advertised or promoted by you, tries to contact an immediate management or manual of given "program"-was naturally the answer is not present, (and will not be). The nit ubljudnaja will suffice to fool to us brains, well be though hardly hardly the person! Any more or less competent spets understands what is it -in your chesspiece on lohov, only for some reason them too it is a pity to me. Do not get you people of the prick! PEOPLE! DO NOT BELIEVE THIS CATTLE!

rabaev
06.07.2005, 21:29
mbu-!

Planer Vitaly
07.07.2005, 10:08
I not on therapy, in a month shall begin.

Mart
07.07.2005, 12:25
Bu nadejatsja that at once and polegchaet!

For now nervishki protect)) - to live that still longly!

P.S. I likely chenit spokoitelnoe would have a drink

Senna
07.07.2005, 12:52
I every day under "obezbalivajushchem", soon by the gross buy or purchase I shall. The blessing a stall under the house.

gergeor
07.07.2005, 13:47
fightAIDS

Where you will reach? What for? I Am afraid that you will reach and you will receive p ***!!! And it bolezneno and neprijatstvenno! Take care!