PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How...?

Страницы : [1] 2

Natali 35
24.11.2004, 23:58
The status, still neznaju on 2 months IFA - in doubtful laboratory,

It is necessary to wait 3 months, tomorrow I hand over PTSR on Falcon mountain, it is almost confident that +, you probably will think that the phobia yes is not present (((she would be better, simptamatika all is present....

.... As though concerning health all is clear, therapy or not therapy... Me very much disturbs, it softly to tell or say)), how to position itself from a HIV + concerning the parents, the close friends simply familiar, in general societies

zlatolga
11.12.2004, 23:17
I remember when I have learned or have found out, such sensation was, that all around on me look and already know it. But has taken itself in arms or hand and has rejected these nonsenses.

To parents has not told or said. The first with whom has shared - my guy on that moment.vsja in tears, sopljah.no chere 15 minutes has calmed down. I can tell or say, that behaved adequately, without a panic.

Parents till now do not know. After a year has told or said to the good friend, in a month to another. Both have normally reacted. And more nobody spoke, though very much it would be desirable to shout about it or this all... Any girlfriend does not know. I do not trust the women surrounding me. How to be with parents in the future - concepts I have no. Scandal will not manage... This most difficult for me will tell or say it or him it.

arslan
31.12.2004, 06:26
Sluhaj and how much now it is necessary on PTSR to hand over (on Soklinke)? And through how much result? It is possible ukraintsu to hand over at us a blood (my groom)?

eclat
09.01.2005, 10:19
There is 200 rub, a result in 2-3 days so have told or said by phone, but registration, here .366--0518,365-3009 is necessary

Ramilja
03.02.2005, 10:38
And that such PTSR and IFA

TatjanaSenkova
25.02.2005, 06:51
300 roubles and 1 day, so on Falcon mountain. If PTSR.

Analysis PTSR - polimeraznaja Chain reaction. Fiber the Polymerase is used (at healthy people, and at all organisms with duplication) for copying DNA. The polymerase in this analysis has special markers, finds molecules of DNA of this or that virus (including a HIV) and marks or aims them. It is necessary to look or see only - there are they or not (for qualitative reaction) or to count up (for quantitative, on -th volume). Problems - the Polymerase can consider or count;read out OTHER molecule as a molecule of DNA of a HIV, and mark it or her is false analaz. Therefore the analysis cannot form the basis for statement of the diagnosis of a HIV.

IFA - the ??O??-ferment analysis. After the beginning replikatsii a virus (any, the extremity or end of an incubation), earlier or later, at the person, in any quantity or amount, antibodies - cells, by -th (longly to explain) in the image interfering its or his (virus) to duplication start to be developed or produced. IFA searches for these cells. However their formation can borrow or occupy from 2-3 weeks till several years (like as). Therefore IFA will give + only when the virus already activly operates or works. At people with ALREADY (by the moment zharazhenija) weakened or easied immunkoj AT can be developed or produced not always in enough that leads lozhnootrits. EN?-thow.

Dugilov
16.03.2005, 15:19
Karenina,

Very vainly you so think! no signs can unequivocally speak about a HIV! I Hope you you can soon be convinced of it or this independently. Success!

Art,

Most easier many or a lot of;much to not write, I shall advise to type or collect in a Yandex something like:

" Diagnostics of a HIV-infection " and to be educated on this bill.

Alya
18.03.2005, 01:23
Anything there it is not necessary except for money...... I showed nothing to anybody... Has handed over a blood.. Has given.. Money.. Has told or said a surname.. And all..

kryl
13.04.2005, 22:09
Masterpiece

Thanks for such detailed answer, I as understood that, that the false-negative answer is connected with nedostojushchim kol- antibodies, and thought, what is it from specificity of a virus and its or his penetration into cells, and about the immunity

Has not thought at all and at presence TSMV and VPG it is clear, that he at me low...

tasha

And in occasion of Sokolnki, I today was, yes the passport is not necessary if hand over ananimno if it is necessary spravkv then with the passport.

succuba
21.04.2005, 07:28
Katerina, success to you.... I Hope all will manage..., and as has told or said simen that simtomy cannot unequivocally speak about a HIV... It can be and activation TSMV or VPG.. In any case the GOD to you in the help.....

Lyuba
27.04.2005, 07:13
The lovely Racer, you at all do not represent, as I want, that these signs would speak about everything, except for a HIV.... To live see you tomorrow, and tomorrow... Will be tomorrow... (((

kirill 85
09.05.2005, 18:13
I tozh drove in due time and thought, that pipets, have got, but have managed.... If you want write in asku 158 322 841

Maskarad
11.05.2005, 09:33
The racer

Thanks for support, you are very close or attentive.

Paul To.
28.05.2005, 20:04
You will live, you will live and very well will be. And TSMV and VPG up to such degree immunity are not capable to kill, that the immune system would lose ability normally to function and would not develop or produce an antibody. Success!

Nafanja
04.06.2005, 16:18
Fasten.... All will be good.. Also replace nik, what is it still for Karenina, early under a train...

sergyk911
05.06.2005, 18:54
All at you will be good!

JUljajaja
17.06.2005, 14:27
..... But most of all, now for some reason it would be desirable a train (((

JUliana
20.06.2005, 23:27
Do not make a fool..... Karenina, all is formed

27.06.2005, 23:57
Under a train you will always be in time...)) do not hurry up! Very well will be.

ashem
29.06.2005, 07:48
.... It is tired, I wish to sleep, and I can not sleep, the second night insomnia, has drunk Phenazepamum, I wait when will work..... And to crying, crying at me kakja the perfect or absolute hysterics .proshu applications for so intimal details, I sobirus also shall take myself in arms or hand..... The truth badly turns out ((

natasha In
03.07.2005, 00:16
Nik, I shall necessarily change, I shall depart not much and I shall change... Now not one other idea, except for one in a head is not present.

03.07.2005, 13:32
Karenina,

It is not necessary to wind itself as I spoke the gynecologist, in bolshinsve cases it is enough two months for detection of antibodies. It was still when tests of 1-2 generations were used. So, that your analysis though you also doubt, with the greater or big percent or interest verojatgnosti testifies, that there is no at you a HIV. Tomorrow all will be good.

05.07.2005, 02:48
Sheel

As, I want it or this... Similar Phenazepamum has worked, about to fall asleep neznaju, and here ideas have become dull...

Thanks, for support.

alena55
05.07.2005, 20:18
Karenina

So, well will suffice to cry and excruciate itself, all will be good. How to give reason I do not know, but I feel it.

rembo
06.07.2005, 16:59
Karenina, you will receive result inform!!! But that that a minus :-)