PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dyrektoru

Taisja
19.02.2005, 15:49
Children or Guys yes do not respond you to reports of director it is empty, will agree with it or him ovstreche in honey the center. And to bend it or him in the same place a cancer, and to pour in to him backwards, as **** krovushki with a virus. And still speak terrorism vich is not present. Volunteers kam hee

Tiff
09.03.2005, 19:08
What you carry that?

a999@meta.ua
19.03.2005, 14:26
It will be the first officially registered case:)

Paul
29.03.2005, 07:51
Rum, do not fall below a plinth...

taniap
12.04.2005, 01:32
The novel well and it is good for that we shall punish the ugly creature. He dared only for klavoj.

Ruslan
24.04.2005, 01:21
Nobody has the rights so to act.

Christina Dem.
10.05.2005, 21:28
Nastja likely yes. But only with this ugly creature on another it is impossible. A greedy essence which wishes to acquire money on another's to mountain. Can zarozhat really it is not necessary, but ebosos I to him would break unequivocally. As learned or taught in army

MASHINE
23.05.2005, 20:03
Graphite-is gallant or Graphite-gallantly;Graphite-bravo!

Dr. Kasatkin
28.05.2005, 09:26
Words, words, words... All in an Internet courageous. And even business not in it or this. For what to beat that? For this empty idle talk to which plainly nobody reacts? Upasi My God...

Let director consoles the vanity. He dostoin sneers. On what that greater is not necessary to him raschityvat, too much honour.

Alexej
03.06.2005, 14:05
Director.

I the young lady peace.

BUT! For such applications or statements I can to tear also a spot on fascist crosses.

Do not frighten, the ugly creature, timid here is not present.

Sorry all rest, for not so normative lexicon

fara
12.06.2005, 12:02
Well all of you so are nervous. poberegite the health, it still is useful, please. And this director is better for ignoring, that he would not write. The such city madman will turn out.

kv-studio
17.06.2005, 22:15
TSTSTSTSTSTSTS, and Director was going to on all forum to be up in arms... And I see a picture as he employs terrible bandjuganov to catch in a dark lane of ours Modera, going in shop behind milk, and strebovat from it or him all ajpishniki objectionable to him people... And then MOCHIIIIT!!!!!!!

locmanova
22.06.2005, 21:46
... In a toilet...)

jelenka @@@
23.06.2005, 15:21
Or the variant nambe : finds the most abrupt hacker, and, looking at the monitor because of its or his brachium, observes of its or his job on search of our addresses and other, jumps up from exaltation and :, still that! Both that!! And it or this too!!!

And then MOCHIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!

onix
26.06.2005, 23:04
Well the variant nambe fri for especially advanced : another anybody vteretsja to each of us in trust is possible or probable still, to cause or call on revelations, to dissolve on friendship, razuznat our adjusting data...

Well and as a result all is peer MOCHIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!

Tunonen
28.06.2005, 11:20
More shortly, children or guys, poberegite health... And that at director patience not rubber (Wished to write " unlike brains ", but they at it or him too hardly rubber... More likely opilkoobraznye, fraction number or room two)...

strizh
30.06.2005, 22:44
By the way, dear Director, can not strain, thinking out words and the expressions, called me to offend up to depth of soul, the statement virtual durachkov me do not touch.

South
04.07.2005, 16:54
I think, that duraktor was employed in a certain intercenter by the manager and buzines at malchonki nejdet; D here also tries, as is able

And behind it or him real director with the order - I SHALL dismiss!!!

Paradise
06.07.2005, 21:06
Mister Director!

I once again have closely read through everything, as to you. Horror, certainly,: reaction of children or guys, and your attacks. Absolutely already. But yes not my this business.

I cannot already enter with you peer polemic of that I stay in full medical ignorance. When I read medical " explanations of the reasons of things " husbands of this forum, I look at the monitor, as the ram on new hiluses.

But also in your words something is. Imperceptible, me not clear, but, possibly, making sense. At the description of mors you lishku have sufficed: impact directly in a liver. Tell or say, whether really you have a real offer? In what potential treatment consists? Whether there Is at you a scientific degree? In Toljati there is a centre of science any? There Are first results? Actually, it is very important. Personally I am a person of good will. From me and to sense is not present any. So, I try to support or maintain.

Please, only do not hang up shortcuts. Let in your eyes I shall be confused, blunt, silly. To me all the same, name as want. It does not touch me. As is known, " multiknowledge to mind or wit not nauchaet ". What can you offer?

natalija and
07.07.2005, 04:54
The subject is closed.

Nerves will suffice.

I think, Director here will not appear any more.

yuta
07.07.2005, 04:58
Simen, I have apologized;)

With easier people who start to frighten - since the childhood I do not respect and povozmozhnosti with them I struggle while it turns out

Laila
07.07.2005, 05:05
"Duraktor" or Durektor)))))))))

Ljalka,

I was frightened...)) Such I from you yet did not hear...

Grafit,

You again, probably, have aggravated. Take out before action a hard disk from a computer and then after action there will be no excesses))