PDA

Просмотр полной версии : About sex.

Страницы : [1] 2 3

Sveta22
21.01.2005, 13:35
People and how us, unfortunate, now with sex to be? In fact without it or this it is thin. Instead of to everyone you will tell or say, more cautiously, I am dangerous. And to infect it would not be desirable. In fact "elastics" not like everyone.

vikaeka
26.01.2005, 04:00
nado naverno iskazat sebe ravnogo

Squaw
07.02.2005, 00:10
Where it or him you will find? If only it is virtual.

Stokely
18.02.2005, 05:16
Basically it is a lot of them. Such as we.. But I here as that shall not find all.. I can was dripped??)))) though is not present!

Nikel
21.02.2005, 11:49
Yes what difference... If both of the partner -are positive to be protected all it is peerly necessary.

Anna, will soon open service znakomst on aidse, it or her it is temporary while have closed, you will give there the questionnaire and all at you will be good. Try to descend or go on group though there kontigent is not more senior 35, except for the person 5... But it too not a variant, I at least there have not found anybody, I have in view of second half, but have got very good druzmi, such, that all negative send away or have left on the second plan.

-------------------------

Ella
23.02.2005, 20:40
That it it is necessary to be protected? I here for example understand about what you, but all peerly I do not want. I DO NOT WANT!

Eldar
28.02.2005, 03:06
And nobody wants. ja.skazat to you it is fair, if the person refused rubber, spent with it or him conversation. From apart so. Here a pier at me at the friend vich, but also a trichomoniasis (or something there) bolela.i that threat of any illnesses or diseases is great enough. If he not vnimal to my words - slept without rubber. But then at once ran from it or him.

Well if he the fool.

I know, shchaz me here to beat budut.i stones will shower. But the choice has been made not by me, but it or him. And clever people understood about what I and did or made all correctly.

% %
12.03.2005, 18:08
It very meanly to consider or count people as fools and to sleep with them. At you, what, a complex of the God?

Artiom14
23.03.2005, 06:28
All is correct let everyone health itself and all here thinks of the !

kozja
26.03.2005, 07:21
It it is necessary to have what soul, that " a knife in a back "? Simply nasty thing any! You have not the right with people so to act, silly they either naive, or trustful. To ALL TO SPEAK the TRUTH it is necessary! And not just within the limits of the lust to move.

Anabel
02.04.2005, 17:49
He/she is the person so with itself acts, if neglects prezikami, and to speak I the HIV is not obliged that at me!!!!

andrew2003
03.04.2005, 00:00
Here and onanirujte up to callositases on palms! There is nothing to cripple people! Whether fools see they! How it is not a shame to you? Where you such disinterested benefactors undertake?

05.04.2005, 21:16
Is not present, it is obliged, road! If you with it or him sleep, is obliged! And if in cafe beer you drink - that you can and keep silent. Or you sleep with people simply so: as though in a toilet descended or went?

Yurbek
10.04.2005, 08:44
Why the girl from which I have caught have not told or said to me that at it or her a HIV? Is not present, moralu all the as you see, personally me I can assure you, that now I sleep only with positive, but I repeat, I am not obliged to speak anybody that at me a HIV! You can still will offer all to us headdresses on a forehead to make?

Infra
18.04.2005, 02:52
To speak all it is not obliged successively, in it or this I shall agree, the society has a little become hardened. But to with what the intim, - all the same is necessary. If with you have acted or arrived meanly, it is not necessary to become hardened. Itself remain though in any frameworks moral.

But yes not to me to judge, excuse, if has offended. Did not want.

vadim2716
24.04.2005, 21:37
Well, a reserve detsl, I have not taken offence, you too excuse me, I certainly deeply moral person, and for the whole world shall not become hardened, because of that girl! To her the God the judge. And I am glad, that I communicate with you, you can be sure of that!

antonkiev
27.04.2005, 01:04
Children or Guys, lovely, but in fact we not at once have learned or have found out that about themselves, means kog we all the same neumyshlenno have infected?

jemma
06.05.2005, 00:14
ANNA!.. davai znakomitsya

Chris
14.05.2005, 14:37
" Where it or him you will find? "... dk vot on ya!)))...

xvatai poka teplenkii))

Anastasija
21.05.2005, 17:13
my name is Valentin)))... Im 23 years old.... from Gran Canarias (spain)...

For the sake of what it is necessary to be in this world, through a pain perestupaja-

IT IS THE LIFE AND FREEDOM

That is given to each of us, at everyone is the shans-

That is more important than any words, any concepts and suzhdenij-

That gives to us of force to create and ljubit-

TATIYNA
28.05.2005, 05:03
With pleasure. Run on asku: 237912261

Let's get acquainted!!! And you by the way who?

cjkjdtq
01.06.2005, 12:02
DEEPWOLF.

I - VICH-. And never would push away the person of a HIV +. Especially, if he already is pleasant to me. And about sex (to be or to not be) there would be no question. But here if me have deceived, if to me have not told or said, it is unimportant for what reasons, here then - the extremity or end. Do not give up itself as a bad job, around of you there are quite adequate people who will be not not frightened with your status. But also do not revenge mankind. All the same, a pardon of offenders - a way of psychological treatment.

atre
04.06.2005, 03:17
For tkachika. What you clever and judicious - the miracle is simple! To communicate with you it is healthy.

For Valentine. You from Spain? And how you there have appeared? Verses by the way class. I have copied them. As about aski?

Natalie
06.06.2005, 09:33
vell-, dots?

Tatyana Stankev
07.06.2005, 06:06
TKACHIK! If you negative? Whether you have lost the way in the country - "INTERNET"?