PDA

Просмотр полной версии : End of scheduled tasks...

Pricking
15.03.2005, 10:04
Scheduled tasks on replacement of a sliding switch of a forum are practically completed. All earlier existed accounts (except for nikov) are saved.

Wishing to harmonize logins and niki at conservation of soap - send the request for excision of an account with the indicating of an old login and soap on admin@Nedug. Ru.

Indexing and search on base of old reports will begin functioning... Well, say, later.

About all noticed disadvantages, as that: with a running up formatting, etc. the HUGE request to inform idle links, pages with indicating URL of curve page.

Always yours,

Alexeigm
28.06.2005, 08:16
CHe I shall not understand that: better such design or not.

I for those progress, but have got used already to old.

There are also other remarks. It IMHO, therefore, the administrator, do not judge strictly.

In any case you do or make the business. Here questions not only to you.

1) Design probably too ' white '.

2) ' scheduled tasks on replacement of a sliding switch of a forum are practically completed. All earlier existed accounts (except for nikov) are saved. '

And how to enter under the ? Why all visitors?

3) In a series of posters ' against AIDS ' surprise putting under doubt a condom and glorifying family values .i that and another is clear, whether only here it is necessary to accent on it or this, in this company. And that further. A party or set? The president?

4) Is better the program would name antispidvich. And *61514;

The sliding switch all taki is better. I think all stakanitsja and will work.

victoria
30.06.2005, 07:38
The visitor above it I - Mr Rodossky.

That still it is necessary to work.

LoiGni
30.06.2005, 16:12
It seemed to me an old forum more conveniently.... Well or simply I have got used...

Vitaly
06.07.2005, 17:21
php bb mater divine....

Show a photo of the web designer... I shall know the enemy to face.