PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I wish to talk....

Страницы : [1] 2

C
07.03.2005, 07:14
Confession.

And I such would write a horse-radish, being is sober.

I hhochu to tell about myself. I am very lonely. To me it is good when I one. To me I am bad not that zhizdn such, that is why that such. To me 27, I have finished not one high school, but I understand, that there is nothing to be proud here. Who I? More likely I the child rokenrola. I +, as well as many here. Why ' I '? Because I wish to tell to you about myself. I am rare about it or this I speak. I nehochu to live. To me it nenado. Well I in it or this do not see sense. Morses nebojus it is absolute. But it is independent it or this to make not iogu, instincts do not give. Certainly, I have sinned a lot in this life, it is a lot of and with taste. That would I want before mors? To like. Not easier or simply to die, and to make it for someone.

To badly me. Has studied or investigated about viche everything, that has found, but to survive nehochu. It is tired. The only thing, that I hear from relatives - claims. Everything, that has earned and has received, has already given.

What further? Has tried set of women. But anybody from them do not give me questions, and it is necessary to me. Really except for money, they know all rest? I do not believe. nehochu to believe.

The summer has given me love, transient or fulminating and superficial. I have found the star of Crimea, the strong and dense blonde. She looked me in the face, the vein me, wanted my stomach when I was hungry.

And when has wanted to arrive to her in the winter, has told or said, how it is usual: ' On a champagne, shavermu and fireworks will suffice, but money especially :.. ' the Answer was simple: ' Sasha, I shall be money, come: ' How to be after that? The Prescription is simple. It is necessary to remain lonely.

For Christmas I have gone to church. Seldom there I go, for me the god another. But pochustvoval, that was necessary. I like chustvovat. I like. I like to realize the world. I like to see beauty. ' Be one if you wish to be young '. It is the truth. I am young, and energy at me will suffice on pair jadernvh reactors. But? But: Pavor? Nihrena. After the conflict in family has finished the relative to an extreme degree of frenzy, the knife has yielded to him, has kneeled, and prayed, that the person would make :. Well nemogu I:: tried or tasted: nemogu, instincts matih :..

Where further? Rest? Never nebudet. Mors I want. The nature urodila me especially strong, also I shall live longly. nehochu. Ofigitelno, by the way, to pump up and lower lymphonoduses. Blja! About other: I wish to speak about : I wish to talk to you about the life. Already many know pieces of my biography. The community closed, and the information extends: no, not about it or this.

About loneliness. I am lonely in own family. And I have understood. Happiness individually. The happiness chooses everyone itself and does or makes it or him. Oppositely pizdets. It would be desirable to do or make for someone, and it is necessary to do or make for itself. I nebyl am married, and I want. Certainly, I am punished by the God for sale of love for money. And I understand it or him. I have grown in poor family. And in the childhood was fat and unattractive externally. When natsl the period plolvogo maturing: blja even shchas to recollect :. I began to change myself. Sports, force and : money, money, money: that shchas does not suffice me to throw alklgol, with narcotics it was easier.: not: and then, brought up by aversion of the woman, has started to use it or her for the sake of money:

Uzhos:

Still :.

Drink..

And then to me the woman has vented all:

Where the woman as the person? I wish to find such that has forced me to think. Me the god podebal. Has given me that I for a long time asked, but negative. She could not cross through it. JAb too could not. And the way is not close to itself, and a way to itself :.

I now sit in an armchair and I think. I like to think. I want such that my brain excited very much. Where you, shizofrenichka mine? Sex? I you uspoju sex, and you then proryhlish my brain, in itself sometimes flowers are dismissed. I am tired. Heard much, that the love is a job. Pizdyozh! Nihuja. Love - deep low, simple and natural :.. Love. The woman uses this word more often, than the man, but at the man turns out is better. Who from them who? People. An instinct of self-duplication? It is tired from instincts. The love is easier. She is, I the believer.

Ktoto reads Freud.

Ktoto lives on JUngu.

Ktoto ebyotsja in an ass.

Ktoto broods.

Where you, my love? You seyochas understand this word? You Hear? To alone me. But it is not terrible. I wait? Yes. It is tired. To sing I want.

About :. Znalab you as they are good for seeing and chustvovat: :. I go to the underground, I see the girl and I realize it or her up to roots

Tebjazh is not present: I have forgotten: dreams stsuka!

But : though with kemnit to talk, as it is good with people. It not intuition, this another. How deeply there is a comprehension of the person, which series? It is not given. To me it is not allowed to measure, estimate or appreciate, but it is let know and apprehend it or him. Never I can explain the person, with which srostajus these or it yobanymi fibers. The god scoffs it is necessary mnj svoloch. He gives me ability which stop my opportunities. Such what it is? Such what it is.

Fault or Wine? It is necessary.

Has left.

And I here. Children I want. Hochchetja to bring up. Plachubljat. It would be desirable objasni them the physics, chemistry, mathematics, biology::. I want, that my children did not do or make mistakes or errors. You believe, tears flow from eyes simply :. I dream of, how chustvuju a palm as byotsja he a leg or pinch while we row: And your breast naliaetsja :. You know, what tako e natural transfer informatsi?

Has cried? Well. Has given birth? Questions are?

Blja. It is not given.

Loneliness. A terrible piece. Mors the best medicine for this hreni.

But blja I shall live!

At me it or this to not get,

shcha I shall go meat :..

Girls on a holiday will be going to in a circle: Ah as dances Ljubochka!

libe-!!!!! Amore Amore!!!!

Sinenkaja jubochka, lentochka in :.

sluchajaetsja, that girls happen very rasping, but it is not obligatory:::..

lav13
15.03.2005, 07:25
You here? You want, I shall talk to you?..................................

20.03.2005, 12:49
Well give

streafer
21.03.2005, 19:30
About itself has told... Give questions to me

Ketty
28.03.2005, 12:11
Has read through, very much it was pleasant to me.... For some reason it wanted to give you that warmly, that sensuality attention, that you search............ I do not know, whether it is possible or probable..... But it is absolutely exact, you will meet that.... You will see, how its or her breast when she waits for the child is poured, will feel, AS HE moves in its or her tummy.... Unless it not the occasion to remain to live???.........

sania
05.04.2005, 01:34
It wanted? It is good... It that I wait...

But promises nenado, it not an occasion

leo74
15.04.2005, 18:31
You open to people more, be not afraid, that they will hurt you....... Here you have drunk, rasskrylsja....... Became by itself...... And it, believe, very interestingly and very much draws...... Well, something has told or said to you the blonde... Well and the god with her............ What for to you such compromise? You in fact want something strong...... That a cavity rasstvoritsja in it or this....... It will come.......

You do not believe me?

Sintezmozg
17.04.2005, 02:06
In that I have told, is about promises....

Hymen
26.04.2005, 01:16
Tell to me once again " about promises "..... I have not understood... What do you mean?

mkorobochka
30.04.2005, 05:54
To be dissolved by a cavity? Strongly!

About promises is about blondes...

Give in asju... 152766762

DianaGord
07.05.2005, 01:29
PARAVOZ

Well and rage how much... And delicacies... Would Descend or Go in church chtol on a confession... Can there will help or assist.

AnnaT
09.05.2005, 09:41
reks

dityo you...

Both the rage is not present, and delicacies...

Of emotions you are afraid? Why?

Natalja
16.05.2005, 16:16
Yes I am not afraid of emotions, and here the knife in arms or hand to put and "pray" to someone that have killed, moreover to relatives... As Kindness and force here does not smell. Here that I have in view of... Well and a confession, in fact itself has named, here and has offered. By the way it is completely not simple, moreover and in a sober kind.

mclina
21.05.2005, 00:10
About a confession - all my present life is a confession...

On the rest not hochetso time to lose...

Olchik
28.05.2005, 12:38
About! Good conversation!

You and have not understood, for whom I search and to itself I address?

You search in my words bad, and there only GOOD.... More correctly STRUGGLE With GOOD In the STANDARD SENSE....

Delicacy? If delicacy - unwillingness of a life yes, and desire of its or her continuation too delicacy?...

Rage? Any rage, except for as to myself, I in the aforesaid do not consider or examine;survey

Sve22
02.06.2005, 12:35
Well tady oh... My business to offer, and there as itself you know. IMHO, time just seems to me you now lose, and then howl. Think itself in general as as to you it is better. One I shall tell or say, I know precisely, not everyone want money and live for the sake of them. Simply you so put yourself. " To admit, that has put only in itself " BG sang

bobir
04.06.2005, 11:19
I do not search bad To communicate want? So please, I simply write that I think having read through your confession.

donibrasko
09.06.2005, 21:36
Contradictions and throwings in her, neither there nor here...

GWEN
11.06.2005, 00:31
Steam locomotive, you only do not become angry, please, but I to you would recommend to stop to drink (absolutely) ---alcohol punishes ---the life varies cardinally in the best party or side. Why ---a question long, I ask to take a word))). Success to you.

dchist
12.06.2005, 02:07
Listen, often happens so, that it seems, that the hope dies even. But the life can abruptly change and you will experience, that it is necessary to leave, as all to us sooner or later should leave this world.

Do not despair. There are different girls, different attitudes or relations.

Tanja With.
16.06.2005, 04:25
Contradictions and throwings - a short search

Time? What there is time for residing a life?

Punishes not alcohol, and style of behaviour

tanjusha, not I wanted advice or council, and a question. Where he?

On advice or councils all of us masters and determinants...

Has given advice or council, and it is free...

Olga V.M.
20.06.2005, 14:54
The hope dies last...

I with Lenin a sign, he nanoch read this fairy tale to me

Dietrich
23.06.2005, 02:25
All will be adjusted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In it it is necessary to believe!!!!!!!!!!!! People I with YOU!!!!!!

)) PARAVOZ wrote:

> A confession.

> And I such would write a horse-radish, being is sober.

>

> I hhochu to tell about myself. I am very lonely. To me it is good when I

> One. To me I am bad not that zhizdn such, that is why that

> Such. To me 27, I have finished not one high school, but I understand, that

> There is nothing to be proud here. Who I? More likely I the child rokenrola. I +, as

> And many here. Why ' I '? Because I wish to tell to you

> About itself. I am rare about it or this I speak. I nehochu to live. To me it

> nenado. Well I in it or this do not see sense. Morses nebojus it is absolute.

> But it is independent it or this to make not iogu, instincts do not give.

> Certainly, I have sinned a lot in this life, it is a lot of and with taste. That I

> Wanted before mors? To like. Not easier or simply to die, and to make it

> For someone.

> To badly me. Has studied or investigated about viche everything, that has found, but to survive nehochu.

> It is tired. The only thing, that I hear from relatives - claims.

> Everything, that has earned and has received, has already given.

> What further? Has tried set of women. But anybody from them not

> Give me questions, and it is necessary to me. Really except for money, all

> They know the rest? I do not believe. nehochu to believe.

> The summer has given me love, transient or fulminating and superficial. I have found the

> A star of Crimea, the strong and dense blonde. She looked to me in

> Eyes, the vein me, wanted my stomach when I was hungry.

> And when has wanted to arrive to her in the winter, has told or said, how it is usual: ' On

> The champagne, shavermu and fireworks will suffice, but money especially

> :.. ' the Answer was simple: ' Sasha, I shall be money, come: ' As

> To be after that? The Prescription is simple. It is necessary to remain lonely.

> For Christmas I have gone to church. Seldom there I go, for me the god

> Another. But pochustvoval, that was necessary. I like chustvovat. I like.

> I like to realize the world. I like to see beauty. ' Be one, if

> You wish to be young '. It is the truth. I am young, and energies at me

> Will suffice on pair jadernvh reactors. But? But: Pavor? Nihrena. After

> The conflict in family has finished the relative to an extreme degree

> Frenzies, the knife has yielded to him, has kneeled, and prayed,

> That the person would make :. Well nemogu I:: tried or tasted:

> nemogu, instincts matih :..

> Where further? Rest? Never nebudet. Mors I want. The nature

> urodila me especially strong, also I shall live longly. nehochu.

> Ofigitelno, by the way, to pump up and lower lymphonoduses. Blja! About

> The friend: I wish to speak about : I wish to talk to you about the

> Lives. Already many know pieces of my biography. Community

> Closed, and the information extends: no, not about it or this.

> About loneliness. I am lonely in own family. And I have understood.

> Happiness individually. The happiness chooses everyone itself and does or makes

> It or Him. Oppositely pizdets. It would be desirable to do or make for someone, and it is necessary

> To do or make for itself. I nebyl am married, and I want. Certainly, I am punished

> The god for sale of love for money. And I understand it or him. I have grown in

> To poor family. And in the childhood was fat and unattractive externally.

> When natsl the period plolvogo maturing: blja even shchas to recollect

> :. I began to change myself. Sports, force and :

> Money, money, money: that shchas does not suffice me that

> To throw alklgol, with narcotics it was easier.: not: and then,

> Brought up by aversion of the woman, has started to use it or her for the sake of

> Money:

> Uzhos:

> Still :.

> A drink..

> And then to me the woman has vented all:

> Where the woman as the person? I wish to find such that has forced

> Me to think. Me the god podebal. Has given me that I for a long time asked,

> But negative. She could not cross through it. JAb too

> Could not. And the way is not close to itself, and a way to itself :.

> I now sit in an armchair and I think. I like to think. I want such, that

> My brain excited very much. Where you, shizofrenichka mine?

> Sex? I you uspoju sex, and you then proryhlish my brain, in

> A nem sometimes flowers are dismissed. I am tired. Heard much, that

> The love is a job. Pizdyozh! Nihuja. Love - deep

> Low, simple and natural :.. Love. The woman

> Uses this word more often, than the man, but at the man is better

> It turns out. Who from them who? People. An instinct of self-duplication?

> It is tired from instincts. The love is easier. She is, I the believer.

> Ktoto reads Freud.

> Ktoto lives on JUngu.

> Ktoto ebyotsja in an ass.

> Ktoto broods.

> Where you, my love? You seyochas understand this word? You Hear?

> To alone me. But it is not terrible. I wait? Yes. It is tired. To sing I want.

> About :. Znalab you as they are good for seeing and chustvovat:

> :. I go to the underground, I see the girl and I realize it or her up to roots

> Tebjazh is not present: I have forgotten: dreams stsuka!

> But : though with kemnit to talk, as it is good with people.

> It not intuition, this another. As deeply there is a comprehension

> The person, which series? It is not given. To me it is not allowed to measure,

> To estimate or appreciate, but it is let know and apprehend it or him. Never I can

> To explain the person, with which srostajus these or it yobanymi fibers.

> The god scoffs it is necessary mnj svoloch. He gives me ability,

> Which stop my opportunities. Such what it is?

> Such what it is.

> Fault or Wine? It is necessary.

> Has left.

> And I here. Children I want. Hochchetja to bring up. Plachubljat. It would be desirable

> objasni it or him the physics, chemistry, mathematics, biology::. I want, that

> My children did not do or make mistakes or errors. You believe, tears flow from eyes simply

> :. I dream of, how chustvuju a palm, as byotsja he

> A leg or pinch while we row: And your breast naliaetsja :. You

> You know, what tako e natural transfer informatsi?

> Has cried? Well. Has given birth? Questions are?

> Blja. It is not given.

> Loneliness. A terrible piece. Mors the best medicine for this

> hreni.

> But blja I shall live!

> At me it or this to not get,

> shcha I shall go meat :..

> Girls on a holiday will be going to in a circle: Ah as dances Ljubochka!

> libe-!!!!! Amore Amore!!!!

> Sinenkaja jubochka, lentochka in :.

> sluchajaetsja, that girls happen very rasping, but not

> Necessarily:::..

rarsnan
26.06.2005, 10:36
It at all so, ---I know the Steam locomotive, about what I speak. You have now changed consciousness alcohol ---therefore to communicate a little bit inconveniently))). I very well remember this status... nestojanija))). But to overpersuade difficultly ---any dependent person likes the dependence and it is assured or confident what she does not influence in any way quality of its or his life ---though the reason very much often in her. (Excuse for "treatment", little bit I style))).

tuman
28.06.2005, 23:52
tanja, I the nondrinker, was simply broke suddenly.

And neljublju I the dependence (and she at me not one).

Where I you ask questions?!?!?!?!

potomukak sober I the person-bunker, and a horse-radish, that you about me learn or find out....