PDA

Просмотр полной версии : About PTSR and blot

Irchik
04.10.2004, 07:03
Such subject: and how recheck qualitative PTSR if he, God forbid, at the first statement gives "+"? Whether Is at somebody such infa? Only, pliz, infa, instead of assumptions.

I spoke with the doctor from Moscow cabinet or study "antivich", that on Sokolinke. She has told or said, that in this case PTSR is put (on the same blood) once again, and, if necessary, is put blot.

But here there are some questions on which she has not given the precise answer. It and is clear, she all the same the adviser, instead of the laboratory assistant.

And so, questions such:

1. How estimate or appreciate end result PTSR if he for the first time gives "+", but at rearrangement "-"?

The second. And whether we shall apply in general at check PTSR immunoblot? In fact PTSR hand over basically on early terms, from 10 days. Well, in laboratories usually ask to hand over not in 10 days, and somewhere from 2 weeks. But all the same, for blota in fact still early? Whether there Will be he on term of 2-3 weeks even doubtful?

And the third. For the standard ?oa-ANALYSIS there is the general or common for all medical institutions the instruction how to operate or work in case of a positive take. And whether there is such instruction for PTSR? Or PTSR check everywhere in own way how who considers or counts correct?

I shall explain, why I am or be interested in all it or this. On term of 38 days from contact has handed over PTSR in Petersburg AIDS-center on Bypass. There speak so: the analysis is done or made 10 days, but, maybe, will be ready and earlier. To me have told or said about 10 days, but have suggested to learn or find out just in case days through 5. And so, in 5 days I ask - is not present, it is not ready.

- And when PTSR gave last time?

- Well, today gave.

To me at once it became bad. Well, with what stati my analysis have not given or not remote, time PTSR put? In fact longly do or make just because collect, save analyses then to put them together so it or him leaves more cheaply.

Some days of nervous expectation - and, about a miracle! - a minus! And without any mentions that something was doubtful that it is necessary to be rechecked, etc. the Information or Inquiry, in black and white: " PTSR DNA of a HIV - it is not revealed ".

It would seem, on logic, well they should not, having received "+" on PTSR and, at pereproverke it or him blotom, having received a minus to give out such information or inquiry. In fact in that case DNA are just found out, and blot has shown only absence of antibodies to specific fibers of a HIV that could be caused or called early by for or term.

Though, on the other hand, in our country in fact all is possible or probable. If to assume, that official instructions from Ministry of Health are not present, in labs can purely or cleanly mehanisticheski, thoughtlessly transfer or carry a habitual technique pereproverki IFA immunoblotom on PTSR.

More shortly if is at somebody authentic infa in this occasion - share, pliz!

And last voprosik. If to admit or allow, that rechecked metom immunoblota. Like this method it is considered sensitive, and term at me was not so such and small - 38 days. On this term blot can be absolutely pure or clean? Or nevertheless, in case of presence of a virus, he will be already even doubtful?

Vorobey
11.10.2004, 11:32
About! You again here! Appease you, blazhennyj! You it is fast, to mine to ignore simply will.

julia8241
18.11.2004, 21:10
PTSR check only second statement PTSR, it is possible or probable just on others the test-systems, and it is possible or probable even on the same, any blota do not do or make. Well it so in scientific research institute Epidemiologii.

Julia Valerevna
18.02.2005, 15:34
Lisss

If not - whence you it know a secret?

scorpion
18.03.2005, 14:32
And more - and how the result if snachal + all the same is treated, and then-?

Whether speak the patient about it or this?

flaxen
01.04.2005, 23:08
Petersburg,

Something you is absolutely intelligent became fobit.

Still PTSR can recheck on others prajmerah. (only do not ask whence I it I know!)

1. If the second PTSR gives a minus the first is considered false positive, what not such a unprecedented rarity for PTSR.

2. Immunoblot it can from positive be rare) and up to completely negative on term of 2-3 weeks. Second more frequent phenomenon, since for a serodiagnosis still early, therefore in such term similar pereproverka neinformativna. By the way usual IFA often is more sensitive, than immunoblot, therefore to hand over usual standard IFA the test which in the certain term is authentic enough more cheaply and more reasonably.

3. Any positive take should be rechecked.

4. And you would like, that in the information or inquiry have written: " PTSR DNA of a HIV it is not revealed, antibodies to a HIV-1 it is revealed "?)))))))))))))

5. Anybody on blote did not recheck you at least because there was nothing to recheck, since the result of your analysis was negative (on what you and I congratulate). Blot more often also happens negative in such term I (shall repeat).

Do not drive! Will suffice to doubt. You already so much analyses nasdaval and so much minuses have received, that I in a status to predict or forecast to you your result IFA in a year with verotnostju 99.99 %.

Svetlana
15.05.2005, 01:26
PTSR is in general my liked subject)))))

Lena77
12.06.2005, 12:06
Petersburg, it is almost assured or confident, that in addition blot in laboratory on Bypass did not put. Otherwise you would not receive this small paper with a die.

PTSR officially is not a method, allowing to put or remove or put or take off the diagnosis of a HIV-infection. Basically PTSR it is used at newborns. The delay most likely has been caused insufficient kol- samples.

tahya
25.06.2005, 21:13
In occasion of ???O-th PTSR... Specificity aspires to 100 % in good a lab... And in an expert or a practice lozhnopozitiva happens very little... And here sensitivity while limps...

www.pcr.ru

Irina
27.06.2005, 07:00
Yes generally, sometimes, during the moments of an enlightenment in mind or wit, it is thought: well if there would be such practice with PTSR, that at its or his positive take check by methods immunoblota or IFA and if they show nothing is spent, to the patient the minus marasmus stands out is was well simply! Full obessmyslivanie the short of the analysis.

In fact it would mean, that to the person give out result of absolutely other analysis, but in the information or inquiry thus write " negative PTSR ".

Not, somehow it too would be silly. The majority in fact hands over PTSR just because on early terms diagnostics on antibodies to which concern both blot, and IFA, is insufficiently authentic. And doctors can know it or this.

But... This all sensible ideas which seem convincing while the phobia will not roll with new force...

Mirrim
02.07.2005, 05:20
Lisss

And still: infa yours it is immediate from laboratory or from dialogue with doctors? Or whence?

Simply I was convinced, that in the Petersburg center authentically to find out it is unreal. Spoke with several - speak a miscellaneous. And in a lab most to ask it is unreal, do not wish even to begin conversation.

And more: and what will give out to the patient, if at it or him at one statement +, and at another-? The quantity or amount of a virus in a blood on the verge of sensitivity of system Can, at it or him, here she and gives out that one, another?

Whether will tell or say to him about necessity peresdachi either will give a minus, or will tell or say to wait and hand over IFA?

I write all this and I think: what sense? You in fact if will respond me about scientific research institute Epidemiologii, it in fact does not mean, that in the Petersburg center act in the same way...

Musik
05.07.2005, 21:48
Petersburg

First read much, then and to doctors to communicate it was possible. In case of +, then - will give out-, but without fail will tell or say to be rechecked on IFA, after 3 months.