PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Who nibud will explain

Sergey. V
15.03.2005, 10:54
Greetings to All prompt, during pregnancy have put vich, at the husband negative many times, after sorts or labors not zdavala on vich, but on imunnyj the status 900, and very well I am not ill or sick, any infections, whether it could is connected with pregnancy, whether there were such cases???

Sergio
02.04.2005, 19:11
How much or As far as I know pregnancy can influence reliability IFA

Narine
18.04.2005, 15:29
Casper, instead of you know, where so joke: to the pregnant woman by result IFA have diagnosed a HIV-infection?

Post any senseless... The husband many times a minus, I did not hand over, but immunyj the status is... cherezpenkoloditsa

Valya1306
13.05.2005, 03:59
Here and I do not understand as he/she is the husband does not catch, and doctors do not know

vishnya
17.05.2005, 03:47
The lucky husband at you, Cooking

Marina (24 years
04.06.2005, 17:20
I Not cooking, I Olja and I am serious

melissin
08.06.2005, 23:27
Excuse, Olja)))

If it is serious, please, formulate a subject seriously. You on the account in AIDS-center have put? And the child? Analyses hand over? Except for the immune status there should be still a virus load! Also that you disturbs: your probably false HIV or why your husband has not caught?

Voland
20.06.2005, 19:10
Yes me have put on the account, the child too, not bespokoet in general that, I had infections ureapl, mikopl, has treated from the first it probably? Why the husband does not catch really?

bormotolog
26.06.2005, 05:53
If have put on the account Vich at you is. And the husband... Can it is simple carries while, in fact the risk at sexual contact for the man is rather low

Kasatka
29.06.2005, 16:44
And that imunnyj the status good and why there are no signs

Anabel 18
02.07.2005, 07:54
Olja when you normally explain, all becomes clear))) Almost consultation online

More shortly, at you the HIV, with the child will be found out, when to him 3 years will be executed, and the husband at you the real lucky if you live with it or him a sexual life and do not use prezikami and he is not infected. It is considered, that there are people absolutely not acquisitive to a HIV, this virus is not made multiple copies at them in an organism.

yashka
02.07.2005, 21:34
Olja, high IS means, that term of a becoming infected at you small and immunaja the system is not destroyed yet by a virus. I somewhere read, that on the average IS at a HIV-infected falls on 100 cells in a year, we shall hope, that prior to the beginning of therapy at you as early as years 6 is))). And signs (if you about signs of an immunodeficiency) appear, when IS falls up to a critical level in 200 cells (besides on the average)))

elder
05.07.2005, 12:05
Olja! Strange. About what you ask all, the doctor should explain to you. As you diagnosed during pregnancy! Be not afraid to talk to the attending physician and be not afraid to ask it or him about about what you do not know even if questions to you will seem silly.

P.S. I am am confused a little with that you have not asked about the status of the child. Whether there will be he positive, or not...