PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I do not know that with me: (

Dugilov
07.10.2004, 21:03
I had not protected contact. In a month there were small submandibular lymphonoduses, tussis, low temperature 36.9 and in two weeks he has passed or has taken place not clear itch of a skin of the face. Has gone to hand over analyses on a HIV and IPPP, all otr., only have found TSMV. In three months from contact lymphonoduses became larger, to them were added axillary and inguinal. The analysis again I .-live further. Sechas almost 5 months, towards evening teperatura rise up to 37.2, 37.5, almost every morning I wake up strongly sweated. I believe and I hope what is it not vich, this all that in my forces...

Alya
01.11.2004, 13:42
If at you all negative then that's all right, can be because of nerves, you read in a network about signs vich, think, what is it at you and signs really appear

kryl
07.11.2004, 22:30
Try or Taste peresdajsja. There can be you were in a window.

I wish otr. Result.

succuba
15.12.2004, 01:10
" Submandibular lymphonoduses, tussis, low temperature 36.9"

- Obviously does not cause or cause an idea on a HIV.

" In three months from contact lymphonoduses became larger, to them were added axillary and inguinal... Towards evening teperatura rises up to 37.2, 37.5"

- Here it obviously is worse...

peresdajsja on a lues also make, perhaps, nevertheless the test for a HIV once again and as IFA, and it is desirable PTSR. Will be all negative - search for other reason and about a HIV do not recollect. If in 3 months there was a minus, 97 %, that to a HIV your signs have no attitude or relation. I wish you a minus!

Lyuba
18.02.2005, 05:25
IFA, as well as any test, has some percent or interest lozhnootritsatelnosti. If there is an opportunity, hand over the analysis on a virus load. At negativity and this analysis the probability of AIDS ischezajushche is small. As the specified clinic is not so specific and under certain conditions can be observed though at the same TSMV.

kirill 85
19.02.2005, 10:31
Something is too much us with negative result in 3 months and with signs.

At me here too lu on a neck below, almost supraclavicular, one more has got out - acute such, dense, but not big. Too me directs at sad ideas.

And what means have found TSMV? The Active infection? And who has told or said, what at you have inflamed axillary lu? The Doctor should diagnose. Here axillas hurted or were ill;were sick me both, but diagnosed lu only on the one hand. Till now is, it is written small.

And in general correctly to go to the doctor and to complain to him. The temperature along toward evening almost at all rises. It is normal.

I do not know plus I or a minus, but I too sometimes sweat at night, but not since morning and as I fall asleep, happens wake up and chustvuesh that is hot, since morning rise it's OK.

And lu can slightly nabuhat, slightly decrease. All can be, can for example bezsimptomno be ill or sick with an adenoviral infection any.

And in general I think, that you are frightened strongly.

Maskarad
20.02.2005, 07:56
Strah pokruche vsyakih bolezney budet. Ta, chto perestan ' sebya izvidit ' 3 mesyatsa eto dostatochno bol'shoy srok dla VICh. A chtob psihiku uspokoit ' idi sdaysya eshe raz!!!!

Paul To.
04.04.2005, 14:06
Thanks all that have responded to my revelation! Yes it is valid, nachitavshis about signs in a network, I had a depression. Now I have strongly changed, try to not go in cycles in it or this and I am pleased lives. Here only the temperature sometimes spoils mood

Virus which put narovne with herpes as I have understood ?o-IT. All with the last New year!!!

Nafanja
11.04.2005, 07:37
Director,

" IFA, as well as any test, has some percent or interest lozhnootritsatelnosti. "

IFA does not happen false-negative. He can not find out an antibody if they for any reason are not present. Usually it occurs or happens up to serokonversii.

" If there is an opportunity, hand over the analysis on a virus load. At negativity and this analysis the probability of AIDS ischezajushche is small. "

I have not misheard? You have told or said AIDS? There can be you and do not suspect what the HIV is a virus, and AIDS is a syndrome? What for then to hand over the analysis on a virus? On a virus load is quantitative PTSR on RNK a HIV in bloods and its or his sensitivity usually is worse, than at qualitative PTSR, and cost much more above. If there is an opportunity to hand over on Hoffman Lja Rosh Amplikor 1.5 I still can understand such advice or council, only it is strange, that he proceeds from the person confusing a HIV and AIDS...

sergyk911
20.04.2005, 16:10
I too agree this Director drives.

Here it " ischezajushche it is small " in general enrages.

As the doctor once spoke me, and you try or taste here these tablets all over again.

What for people to frighten once again it is not clear.

JUljajaja
24.04.2005, 03:32
As I was spoken personally by the doctor when I handed over analyses - inguinal sites at a HIV DO NOT INCREASE or are not enlarged! The Others quite can, and here inguinal - are not present. At least, I have remembered it...

JUliana
01.05.2005, 17:42
As napisanona a site $$$ in 3 months the result on a HIV is absolutely authentic.

Listen, and at you lymphonoduses on a neck on each side are increased?

Write if that: psevder@yandex.ru

11.06.2005, 19:10
" I have not misheard? You have told or said AIDS? There can be you and do not suspect what the HIV is a virus, and AIDS is a syndrome? What for then to hand over the analysis on a virus? "

Too many idiotic questions!

Goodbye and good luck...!

ashem
21.06.2005, 07:40
To director

You as that passenger on a stopping of all pushs spitefully swearing in the bus, and itself remains here, on a stopping "FORUM" up to the following not where not leaving.

natasha In
21.06.2005, 10:24
I, unlike local habitues, do not hurry anywhere. Why to not pass or miss someone forward! The God will give - the following catafalque will arrive not soon.

21.06.2005, 19:38
Director,

Questions were quite logical, as your sayings give at least diletantizmom. Any intelligible answer to one, set by me or others a question, it has not been received...

Moreover, I observe continuous insults of all successively, that certainly "corresponds or meets" to ethics as simply person, and doctor in particular, especially when it is a question of such disease...

The ugly creature you director! Simply one more pseudo-healer with old as the world idea about that, as though to earn money so that to not work. Will suffice here lohov already to hill. Is not present here such. The ugly creature moral, to put it briefly and the charlatan.

alena55
03.07.2005, 14:36
Thanks Peter for advice or council to tell the truth I did not begin to penetrate into sense of that that director has written. The matter is that since recent time, namely 2 weeks prior to delivery of 3 monthly results, I have entered in youth volontyorskoe movement PSI (to that it is inexpressibly glad!), also I can already distinguish nonsense from true.

Still time of thanks all for wishes!

05.07.2005, 10:42
People, yes do not respond you to reports of "director" - the charlatan. Let povoet.. To encourage some people all for nothing and to make profit of it or this is it in general low and meanly... Howl howl director, as though itself VICHem has not caught, and if such assured or confident, catch also itself treat, loshok..