PDA

Просмотр полной версии : That who fobit because of temperature

Страницы : [1] 2

Menolli
19.02.2005, 09:39
Dear!

I here too couple of years fobil, was afraid to go to surrender...

There was at me a temperature, 37-37.5, within several months and till now... And lymphs have increased... Also it became sad to me, at once has recollected the drunk adventure with the fairy without preservation...

Has gone to infektsionistu, has directed to make the maximal analyses by birth on any infection.

Result of the analysis - a mononucleosis.

Has talked to many doctors by this illness or disease, has read through much infy in an Internet. Now this mononucleosis goes much, since it is passed air-dropwise by. The virus can keep year with superfluous as that treatment is not present (nyxes with vitamins and imunnymi preparations), passes or takes place by itself in mass of cases.

All of success, have this infu in a kind.

Trofim
27.02.2005, 23:02
The mononucleosis is a primary infection of viruses VEB. Illness or disease at the person with normal immunkoj passes or takes place within 2-3 months. Then the virus passes in the "knocked down" status and in any way any more does not disturb. Probably at you a chronic mononucleosis. It is a rarity. Listen, and you can inform results of the analyses lymphocytes, leucocytes and antibodies to VEB interest: IgM VCA, IgG EA, IgG EBNA-1? In advance thanks!

Nice
09.03.2005, 16:34
Well, I hope, that the virus will just about be knocked down))

The temperature now if rises, is appreciable less often, than earlier.

About results - I shall not inform, since they have remained with the doctor-

xenomorph
22.03.2005, 10:10
And, certainly, still monocytes... Interestingly on the basis of what such diagnosis is put. Whether method PTSR has been found out in you a virus in a blood or in a saliva? You Can something inform. Very much ineteresno.

snake
23.03.2005, 17:02
The mononucleosis cannot be two years, it is chronic illness or disease then. And reactivation VEB should not cause any signs in healthy people, but as a last resort weariness, but it up to the extremity or end not studied or investigated question. If you will appear in the out-patient department, write off or copy please results, if not in a breakage.

On a HIV it was checked up?

dasha27
04.04.2005, 06:00
Listen, I am not especially strong in it or this I understand, but when to me sentenced, have told or said, that all with analyses well, except for any shift which obviously specified a mononucleosis.

First I from a finger handed over, was tama any shift implicit, that the therapist has not noticed and has told or said, that all OK. And then I to infektsionistu have gone with result from a finger, she and speaks - there is a suspicion on nukleoz and has sent from a vein to hand over, well and on spid at the same time.

I
07.04.2005, 00:20
Somebody,

Well not nevertheless already as you virologists- of steel! What for then the presents infektsionisty will be necessary, if all and so everyone will know. Has written to the person hieroglyphs any and more you ask something on them! The Majority has enough, that infektsionist has told or said: "mononucleosis" and analyses let to itself leaves, what for they are necessary?

Here if infektsionist still the mononucleosis to itself would leave, in general it would be good...:-)

golovin
21.04.2005, 14:37
Somebody,

Yes not, the temperature at me only in the middle of August of this year has appeared

If the map on arms or hand will get and if tama there will be these papers - shall write.

Alevtina
02.05.2005, 12:12
Romuz,

Well that VICHa is not present:-)

Simen,

Simply even in the Internet write what to diagnose, that the status is caused or called by an infectious mononucleosis very difficultly. That, it is simple so at its or his suspicion it is recommended to surrender on dr. Infections, vyzvajushchie monosimilar signs. And to speak that the person two years hurted or was ill;was sick because of an infectious mononucleosis it is necessary to have precise proofs of it or this. For this purpose illness or disease should be in the chronic form, with all following parameters of a blood and a parity or ratio of antibodies...

The therapist has not noticed a lymphocytosis? Interestingly up to a folly... Romuz, run in an out-patient department behind analyses, we shall disassemble your case, we shall compare even.

DmarinaA
03.05.2005, 21:57
Yes all is clear. The general or common analysis of a blood from a finger has handed over. The therapist it is visible attention has not turned. Or mononukleary there have been raised or increased or still that has guided at suspicion. Infektsionist has looked or seen and has perfectly sent to hand over already from a vein on VEB and a HIV. So all is clear., except for details certainly.

Vam
11.05.2005, 11:18
And on atypical mononukleary unless not the special analysis do or make?

IgorB
15.05.2005, 23:27
Somebody,

Yes I know all. Not so this all and is simple...

avt639128
21.05.2005, 10:10
Simen,

Yes I understand, that you know all this.

Simply unique I zatsepka is VEB. Though doctors it or him also sweep aside all. Here to me and ineteresno so...

Faith
27.05.2005, 13:30
Somebody,

Give we shall wait. The author of a topic can will respond. To me as you understand, too it is very interesting.

(I also am not afraid of that my post of 13-th here will be!)

karina
01.06.2005, 01:35
I shall close your topic, not budesht 13-th. Ineteresno to see a real picture of a mononucleosis, there would be some more analyses that in dynamics or changes to look or see, it would be simple super.

Give we shall wait.

regent5
07.06.2005, 05:20
Somebody,

I have written, that the temperature has begun only in August of this year, probably I was simply expressed incorrectly about two years. I.e. before at me nothing was.

Anastasya
10.06.2005, 14:34
Well here. dodergalis the Moderator for legs or foots...:-)

15.06.2005, 10:16
The moderator, for a long time already would make, that the thirteenth post was not...

Romuz, I have read through later your answer than itself have written... Now all is clear.

Whether
20.06.2005, 05:23
Somebody

Is not tired so to excruciate that of still? With analyses and other hrenju) the Horrible history was with me. More shortly years in 15 I something hurted or was ill;was sick, was in village, a vacation and so on in the summer. And so month I simply was ready to drop from delicacy, me really brought down from legs or foots from a wind. There was any eruption on a body, has then passed or has then taken place, there was a temperature, toshnilo. I in those juvenile was shorter than year the boy and about a HIV of concept had no) Here the happiness that was) Tongue here I do not remember it seemed white) Well the diarrhea like was)) Behind prescription I do not remember) Sweated really from delicacy. Well so here doctors there any was not, has rested in bed tablets has got drunk and has recovered, has completely come to the senses somewhere in 1,5 months. The floor of summer was ill, here and so) What is it was me and then and now somehow excites a little, but what is it there was not a HIV speak you precisely.

Anirama
21.06.2005, 11:11
Reks,

It is very tired. Even to yourself you can not present as!

15 years - awkward age, are not counted. And I shall not remember something that I something strange hurted or was ill;was sick in the life... About, there was something. Has gone mad, but the reason was known and besides because of make a fool... There Was a serious vasospasm of a brain, 2 years me kolbasilo, notions of compulsion, a mania of prosecution, etc., etc., who I, where I, with whom I ceased to understand, the body vosprinmal as something another's as though me there have closed.. The Reason was banal - has smoked something, speak from it or this happens nothing... I had 2 years on tablets sat, then relapse was... Horror to recollect it would not be desirable. The extremity or end thought everything... Parents were in a shock, they thought I has overtired... I studied really much, thought that have studied too much. Here. Since then in general I play about nothing also nobody I advise!

Why I here now? Because has not found an explanation to that nightmare which was + something sometimes gets out. The temperature, neither tussis, nor a rhinitis, a throat now has again started to rise... Only temperature... Fever such. It frightens me. You know there are infections with which the organism can overcome, and is which it is necessary to treat. The second can be started.... The Main reason the general or common state of health, actually.... Something not so with me... Therefore also I am loaded. I pray that on NG has not covered...

Advanced
23.06.2005, 20:13
Somebody!

The temperature holds me till now.

The reason is not found yet.

Saw your photos.

Not what I you such also represented that, but your kind is in harmony with your topics. It is good.

At you temperature and in the afternoon? Stirs or prevents?

Oljan
25.06.2005, 12:21
Throw out on a horse-radish a computer and it is direct together with the fever on street, to walk more. In a sauna descend or go, helps or assists really, in pool. To sleep it is more. The truth I not very much followed this advice or councils, so off and on. But they really help or assist. Most perhaps difficult, itself to force it to do or make, as it would not be desirable. But helps or assists. What difference than you hurted or was ill;was sick? The HIV at you is not present, it is not real. Laziness to explain why, itself fine you know. Klinit you, it is simple klinit. Understand you it.

dianka
26.06.2005, 20:01
From nerves really rises that. It is checked really up, on how much I myself could "heat up" a maximum during a psychosis 37,7. To me was durno from result. I the truth approached or suited scientifically and measured by that)

ORdubadliXAN
28.06.2005, 19:12
In the morning all is usual by way of, after a dream, she even below what 36,6) pomerjaj in the morning, after a dream at once. It should upokoit)

yui
29.06.2005, 02:52
I then read simply topics, when have calmed down. DELIRIUM FULL. Each topic began. Oh today to me figovo again. That. I fall or be ill. Toshnit. A diarrhea. Tongue white. Lymphonoduses and so on