PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether probably thus will catch

Страницы : [1] 2

Lenok
25.11.2004, 02:06
Kind time of day, consult please, voobshchem so there was a contact to the prostitute to a condom, but during the certificate or act she 3 times changed a condom, i.e. its or her allocation could get on a head of a member, whether there is a probability infetsirovanija in this situation? And that has found set of signs at itself, the nonsense but an inflammation of lymphonoduses in axillary hollows and above a clavicle me have very much guarded all this. Thankful in advance for the help

Olja E
16.12.2004, 08:22
You are assured or confident what is it lymphonoduses instead of furuncles??

any
02.01.2005, 20:22
On 99,9 %

GUlchexra
26.01.2005, 13:18
At me for example in general any simtomov nebylo!

Has simply gone, and to me have diagnosed

Tolsya
28.01.2005, 22:03
Aha. Approximately as was. Signs they only in 5 years have appeared = ((

_PA
19.02.2005, 11:03
A u menia simptomi poyavilis' na 4 den '! Zvu4it nereal'no, no fakt!

Edward12
25.02.2005, 03:54
What fact that? Duren... Can signs venery? But vich here there is nothing.

Oleg P
15.03.2005, 19:16
Na veneru ya proverilsia na 5 den ', vse 4isto bilo. Na Amer. saite 4ital, 4to simptomi mogut proyavitsa (v redkix slu4ayax) na 3-4 den '. U menia eto uje 1,5 mesiaca dlitsa, limfi, kstati, to proxodiat to uxodiat. Kakoi ya tebe duren '? Esli sama ne znaew, ne piwi!

Sergey Gennade
18.03.2005, 11:14
Minutochku, you have the right to write, that you had signs of a -infection if at you would be vich. The acute stage begins a minimum in two weeks. She also looks or appears far not as at you. Surrender on veneru on all still time then for some infections rather early to hand over. And your lymph speaks that all taki that there is also IT it is necessary to treat.

psix
21.03.2005, 00:49
lju-! Well respond though to somebody how you and at itself this lymph opredeljate, it is possible or probable in general? Lymphonoduses should be strongly increased? And to hurt or be ill;be sick they should?

unhealthy
08.04.2005, 04:22
Ya

Oni napuxaut pod rukami, pod 4eliustiu (kak glandi), na paxu. Inogda prosto boliat. Kogda napuxaet i bolit, tut ne owibewsia.

Lassie
20.04.2005, 17:19
Naste

Simptomi sxodiatsa.... vse kak po knige. Eto ne fobiya. Ti prava v odnom: 4to-to est '.

The pharaon
03.05.2005, 20:02
Mr. Z when " signs converge as under the book ", it and is the PHOBIA:)

Kuznetsova Olga
10.05.2005, 01:54
hi- Signs

At me after my risk (oral sex without an ejaculation) in 3,5 weeks: temperature 39, tussis, a pharyngalgia, delicacy, a giddiness, diarrhea. The diagnosis: a flu. Has not believed. nachitalas. Has gone fobit. Analyses through 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5.5 (delirated, a pancake) months - it is negative. For this time there was an intestinal infection with temperature and diarrhea, cold with temperature and lymphonoduses Besides is 10-20 years increased here already l/at and a constant subfebrile condition. After last analysis it was convinced, that it would be necessary in durku to address.

On autumn (the risk of infection at all was not) the signs almost completely conterminous with signs of OS: temperature about one week under 38, a throat, the rhinitis which has swelled up cervical l/at, diarrhea, delicacy, a pain in muscles and joints, a headache. The diagnosis: an adenoviral infection. When has read through about it or her in the encyclopedia, has understood, that its or her signs rather coincide with signs of OS of a HIV so to confuse it is possible easily

More shortly, signs at real risk of infection can serve as the indication for testing for a HIV, but diagnose on them silly.

andrey2
20.05.2005, 16:02
It's nothing pour to the person balm on wounds? Well it would be desirable him to play in a HIV + - let to itself it will be played. All converges there at it or him. He is assured or confident. All under the book. Well and thanks God, as they say.

One case about the muzhik who too has been assured or confident and simply convinced, that at it or him a HIV was remembered. Into group of risk entered. Contacts to a HIV positive at it or him not protected were. The acute stage too was as under the book. Health every year worsened. Everything, voobshchem as is necessary. And veins while with health it became absolutely bad not and he has solved, that it would be time to squat on therapy. Has run to the doctor. It or him on anlizy have sent. Here all also was found out... The HIV at it or him is not present! Have rechecked - the same result. Its or his words: " lives from a HIV are worse, there can be only a life from a HIV which actually is not present! ". It became a pity to him of those many years of a life during which he "restrained" to destiny and veins as a HIV +.

It to you, Z, a fairy tale on confidence and on signs " as under the book ". Do or make conclusions.

And, ksatati, you would write indeed in Russian. The moderator on klaviuaturu Russian has given the link to you.

Inq
24.05.2005, 12:38
I too fobist and mine bf too He am assured or confident, that at orale without rubber and ejaculations really to pick up a HIV

Efim
27.05.2005, 19:51
OCD'er GALLANTLY!!!))))))))))))))))))))))

My respect. Read, died))))))))))))

Especially here it: "

Well it would be desirable him to play in a HIV + - let to itself it will be played. "

I sometimes with misunderstanding see it. I can not understand... What for?

roza
02.06.2005, 05:01
Tak, rabiata!

Vo-pervix izviniaus' za lat. wrift. Ya v Monreale ne mogu naiti russkuiu "klavu." U nas zdes' defficit. Vse-taki "zagranica." Ewe raz prowu proweniya.

Vo-vtorix, ne tak vse prosto. Ya zdes' ne dlia togo 4tob sebe nervi wekotat '.... oni u menia v poriadke. Perejivaniya est ', no bol'we ne za sebia, za devuwku svou. U nee toje 4to-to na4alos', vrode kak simptomi. Was pe4atau, a utrom poidu opiat ' na sda4iu analizov. Prowlo po4ti 2 mesiaca.

Real'no vse ne tak. Ya sportsmen, svoe telo znau. Mnogo pisat ' ne budu, no uveren na 99 %.

I eto ne fobiya.... Vsem uda4i!

baton31
09.06.2005, 02:57
Obsessive-Compulsive-DisOrder " u

K sojaleniu, ya ne igraus'. Predstav ', ti znaew sebia otli4no (ya v 28 let vzial 2 mesto po boksu v prov. Quebec), v 29 let viigral posledniy boi, gotovilsia k "TKO", (boi bez pravil). I vot etot slu4ai. O tex izmeneniyax kotorie so mnoi proizowli ya uje vi4ital garazdo pozje. Delo ne v knige i daje ne v simptomax...

Moi druziya menia ne ponimaut: po4emu sdal? po4emu na izmene? Govoriat, 4to naezjal na smert '. Gde kosalos' riska ya bil vperedi. I eto ne "ponti." Moto, avto, boks. bor'ba...

Ya znau 4to popal. I imenno potomu 4to ne mogu kontrolirovat ' situaciu. I perejivau ya bol'we ne za sebia, a za svou devuwku... ved ' u menia skoro svad'ba. Po-etomu, parni! Ostavte vawi ostroumnie kommentarii (kotorie vse ravno zastavliaut menia ulibnutsa) dlia real'nogo FOBA. Ya uje sam zametil, 4to zdes' ix mnogo. Durdom kakoi-to. Uda4i

loraru
09.06.2005, 18:28
Mr. Zi,

Yes cease you! Nobody doubts that you have caught any infection and that you feel, that with your organism something not so, but believe, that except for a HIV there is simply huge quantity or amount of infections. Here also try to find out that with you. To a HIV at you it is not similar. You will hand over the analysis and you will be convinced of it or this. Try to not convince itself that at you a HIV. Then will hardly get used to that, what is it not so (under pressure of results of analyses). Yes, by the way at you already OCD typical. Really you want, that progressed?

The analysis has handed over? When result?

OlgaNa
16.06.2005, 11:16
HIV to you in such a way to not receive, so do not unroll a labium on a noble infection, and here a -virus, chlamydias and other veneru - without ceremony. By the way, signs of a -virus are very similar to yours.

Dzhindzhir
19.06.2005, 04:50
OCD'eru

Predstavliaew, opazdal na 10 min k vra4iu i skazali priyti tol'ko vo vtornik. Prinetsa jdat '. Kstati, med. servis zdes' do ujasa medlenniy. Mojet podskajew kak zagruzit ' russkiy wrift, a to menia Moderator, ya tak 4uvstvuiu, skoro zabanit. Ya pitalsia, ne polu4aetsa.

Nastia.

Ti priamo kak Kaminskaya.

sa
24.06.2005, 01:31
Mr. Z,

Well anything! But in greater term you will hand over the analysis Reliability only will win from your delay.

The moderator on mine gave you the link to Russian keyboard. Find this link. Click on her. There also you will find Russian keyboard (virtual. (what for to you this zhelezjaka in Montreal?))

starik
26.06.2005, 18:19
Et to4no... s analizom budet vernee. Ssilku ya soxranil, popitaus' 4to-to zamutit '. A jeleziaka nujna 4tob s liud'mi normal'nimi obwatsa, zdes' toska zelenaya. Normal'nix rebiat nemnogo. Blagodariu za sovet:))) i podderjku.

Zvez
28.06.2005, 18:54
So prikolno to observe as the SOME PEOPLE with persistence search at itself for a HIV as though it is their sense zhihni))) to Me such persistence to find one million dollars))))))))))))))

------------------------------------