PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Chat

laska31
14.03.2005, 12:46
Has come to pass! Our old chat has earned to the same address, I have in view of a Ukranian language. Who does not remember - * $ %

If the address will erase - knock to me in asju *********

Velkom!

luna_29
12.05.2005, 18:59
And here it is not necessary to steal gas!

matveich
28.05.2005, 13:58
And a life what?

In a shock
20.06.2005, 17:27
Well as always. As a tops of vegetable everyone - so modery leave, as the necessary addresses for vich + - erase people. By the way at them a hosting of a chat shchas Udmurt. To you personally, the Moderator from Moscow, Udmurts casually have made nothing? Have stolen nothing?

It is necessary
26.06.2005, 14:24
Ufff... Well though me have pardoned.

Vredinka, you indeed harmful.

Advertising at a forum is forbidden by rules of a forum. Resources do not represent to Networks of exception. If these or it corrected someone do not arrange, everyone is free to choose for itself(himself) a resource on soul or douche...

If to begin with "useful" links the forum will soon remind pomojku with announcements like: " I Fly or Treat ointment a cancer in last stage "...

SHnobel
26.06.2005, 20:08
And you separate grains from plevel, and that vidala I as you leave advertising sites of type of sea tour and zakachku melodies on cellular))))

Vobshchem good. I shall not argue. All of you peerly consider or count itself always right.

28.06.2005, 12:23
... vidala I as you leave advertising sites of type of sea tour and zakachku melodies on cellular))))

And a reference why has not resulted or brought on that that "vidala"?

yanat
02.07.2005, 09:27
Greetings Anyuta!! At me asi mute or nem-th somewhat the cave person)) But is mail and if you do not remember adresok that here: smirnoff2000@rambler.ru Throw off the address of a chat and in general tell, how

opopr
05.07.2005, 04:48
Aha, now it is clear whence a flank on moderators slides...

Felt-tip pen perezagruzka?