PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 5-minute conversation and falling of many hopes

Страницы : [1] 2

zaya
25.02.2005, 22:56
So, it is literally now from the doctor... News, so to say. Spoke about a birth of children at vich +. Well she to me about those has told of 98 %. I have asked, whether there are at us in Tallinn women, a cat. Accepted all and did or made as it is necessary, at a cat. The child all the same +. Has told or said, that 1 such is. It is a pity. Has asked, how much such children live. I thought, that years up to 7 it nothing threatens, and then to therapy pass... And she has told or said, that usually live not for long. Couple of years. HERE. And how to be solved on labors? And suddenly I shall be one of 100, a cat. Will not carry.

And more I have asked, whether there are at us problems in Estonia with therapy usual (not for the pregnant woman), she has responded that such problem netu.no nobody knows that will be in 2007 when any program Global Fond to end. Well I approximately guess, what is this the program. Well a pancake and what then to do or make.

And here all my positive spirit as an arm or a hand has removed or has taken off. I know what is it only for today as I am not going to yet to give birth or travail. But the parent too sometimes already lean, that grandsons hotjat.oni know nothing.

Here such here a chicken-feed.

And in the street the class sun shines.

Sergey22
27.02.2005, 17:37
Ali,

98 % are very much a high probability, that all will be good. And what now to do or make? To not give birth or not travail, and then all life to doubt - correctly or has not correctly acted or arrived? It seems to me, all should develop normally if you will follow references of doctors.

shasha
01.03.2005, 10:56
Certainly to solve all only to you, but for comparison... And what percent or interest of simply children's mortality at sorts or labors did not reflect? Simply so for comparison consider it. 98 % are if not a guarantee somewhere it is very close to a maximum...

And therapy... If it will not turn out to receive under the program free of charge it will be possible and to buy independently, for example dzheneriki, that the status will manage not too dearly or expensively, so not port to itself. Very well will be.

Gero
11.03.2005, 05:44
From those children that has been infected in hospitals 15 years ago, half has survived. It is necessary to consider, that then yet there was no therapy. If to add, that 98 % - probability of a birth of the healthy child, probably, it is possible to give birth. In any case, the decision to accept to you. In the given question I shall refrain from the statement of the opinion.

Ruta
30.03.2005, 11:49
Aha.. To catch at contact without a condom (on different data) 15-50 person on one thousand... It has helped or assisted you?

solv
01.04.2005, 22:17
Tell or Say, and how vich + women can become pregnant, if all time are protected? Or iskustv. A fertilization?

Platina
05.04.2005, 03:23
Well at conception ogda it will not be protected...))) h... Ridiculous

nehe
13.04.2005, 13:03
2vialka: And if the husband vich-, then that? He will catch in fact

Ripper
16.04.2005, 19:43
First, its or his infection is not obligatory. Secondly, it is in that case possible or probable iskustvennoe a fertilization its or his semen.

New
24.04.2005, 06:06
In this case when m-and +.... The risk of infection is smallest....... Seldom it happens but happens...

Another matter my case.... I - and mine lju +... And detok it would be desirable..

26.04.2005, 23:04
How much or As far as I remember, there was once such idea, as cleaning of a semen. Like as tore out simply spermatozoons, searched healthy... Well and shpritsikom... But did or made in the Europe and for mad money... (chtoto ok. 20000 $)

ZY IMHO, and only IMHO.

Dzhennet
02.05.2005, 14:20
People!!!!! Congratulate, 3870, 54 sm, curly vjunosh...

Has dropped in on job behind a money, I shall appear extremely seldom

But for doubting - at me already two O-NEGATIVE children!

AnnaSpb
13.05.2005, 20:37
Now it is procedure costs or stands about 1000 dollars can more... I have read through it.. Also this procedure only in clinics of Italy in Germany and in France was done or made.

Still I have read through.. It is what is it accessible and in our clinics... Advise to address in the centers on struggle with spidom in a place to a residence.

Here... I yet did not learn or find out... But it is necessary for me.. Well and if there is no that we shall calculate day of an ovulation to pierce a needle prezik and to hope, what to filter spermatozoidik zdorvenky.. Well or even it is not enough -in... Same reduces risk in many many times, the truth?

dav
21.05.2005, 19:18
Fine

As it is class!

I congratulate from the bottom of the heart!

Buttercup
30.05.2005, 18:30
Would not recommend you " to pierce prezik "... Instead of healthy spermija the healthy HIV, especially if a greater or big virus load can filter.

utyf
04.06.2005, 03:27
ljalka.

Uraaa))) I Congratulate)

0711co@mail.ru
04.06.2005, 19:03
ljalka,

Fine! I congratulate! And negative IFA to your children!

HangmaN
11.06.2005, 12:22
Ljalka, my congratulations!!! It is class!

- you both through cesarean gave birth or travailled to a question?

Romanrum
13.06.2005, 00:40
ljalka, I congratulate from the bottom of the heart, here I too want the second...

Inkognito
17.06.2005, 15:20
Ljalka, eto super!!!! POZRDAVLJAJU I OCHEN ZA VAS RAD!!!!

Evgeniy.koshak
18.06.2005, 14:44
LJALKA! I congratulate you and yours the little son on a birth!!! Well, and papochku yours too!!

Happiness all of you and health!!!

galina12
21.06.2005, 00:15
Ljalja! Umnichka! Urrraaa! CHmokni from us vjunoshu ---you of superits or superher all on light!

Love
22.06.2005, 00:50
Ljalka I congratulate!!!!

And the virus load at mine lju is not defined or determined...

Simply I
22.06.2005, 20:00
przdravljaju you milajaja ljalja so to hold, it is very glad for you!!!!!!!!

And for Ali again 98 percent or interests it in general very much often norm or rate for example when do or make operation shall tell or say only, that. Doctors nikoogda not to that cannot give hundred percentage guarantees. 2 percent or interests it are insignificant a little.

Olviga
25.06.2005, 19:07
LJALJA.. From the bottom of the heart I congratulate.....:-)