PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to tell or say to the partner about my suspicions?

ShChipkov A.V.
20.01.2005, 07:24
All greetings. Very much I am afraid. In September different analyses have been handed over - all was by way of. Till April nobody was, casual communication or connection in April, without a condom. Nonsense, but she was. Since June I meet the man, married. I have suspicions. Analyses has handed over, the answer I wait. How to tell or say to the person? Where to take forces, to tell or say?

mont
07.03.2005, 11:15
To tell or say about what?

Dm7000
30.03.2005, 06:05
I understand, what I now can be catcalled as fobera - correctly? Unimportantly in fact, than I could, itself not knowing, "to award" the person. I simply very much am afraid for it or him, for its or his children... To Me he is very dear or expensive... Already precisely I know, that is In P G II type, it is how much infectious - it will be known tomorrow. How it was at you? How you have learned or have found out? How have told or said to the partner?

Thanks.

Forgive or Excuse.... Never earlier but are in earnest. It is wrong.

Niki
03.05.2005, 05:09
To tell or say to the partner about VPG? It is a chicken-feed at many is, still a question who of whom.

Armen
04.05.2005, 22:55
Silly

I am afraid itself I do not know that... Here I shall receive results on arms or hand and I learn or I find out, of that to be afraid.

Libido
04.06.2005, 06:37
Clear I read and I am amazed to you. From what you have solved that your casual partner - vichevoj, and married - are not present? Probably - all very much the other way.

Foolish babja feature to think so " if he my liked - means he probably all taki is healthy " or so " married, means decent, all means probably taki is healthy " or " casual, means vetrennyj, zanchit is not healthy "

To virus of a HIV deeply to spit on your love, on the attitude or relation to sexual partners, on their social status. Deeply.

Do or Make conclusions.

RRR
11.06.2005, 09:14
megadol

Gold words

I support or maintain

rysja
11.06.2005, 19:46
Clear,

Really, wait all over again the answer.

What else "suspicions" can be?

And, by the way, here megadol the rights. It is impossible to disagree. Reflect.

I hope all will manage.

--
13.06.2005, 13:04
Today has received the "-" (IFA), anything is not present. Anything such, than could "share" with the partner.

Still today followed result as to last feature in the morning. Whether there will be in my life a period "up to" and "after". Does not happen, thanks God! I can tell or say only one - yesterday and today I all the same another, not such as was even three days ago. Also I can tell or say one, I cannot turn away any more, I can not pretend, what is it me does not concern or touch. And all we shall be happy. Despite of everything. Contrary to all.

elshan
17.06.2005, 09:41
I congratulate!

Alesya of SI
19.06.2005, 12:05
My congratulations!!!

tomsan58
01.07.2005, 03:57
Thanks, friends!

Surkova S.A.
04.07.2005, 22:58
Clear, I congratulate! Do not forget about protection!!!!!