PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It is impossible

samaya
26.05.2005, 15:12
One of these days sunbathed on lake, has met the girl, she by the way from Moscow has arrived to have a rest. Have started to meet it is direct there on lake every day. Good such girl. Well here yesterday she has told or said, that would be not against to arrive to me on a visit, and I chesto speaking was frightened, that I shall do or make if at us business before sex will reach, she that chistenkaja, and at me and condoms is not bought or purchased, and it is terrible to subject to me to its or her what what danger, in general I have begun otmazyvatsja, that I can not it or her preglasit for the different reasons, it was necessary to give up. And in fact today uvidemsja how further to be at all I do not represent!

Juliana
02.06.2005, 22:36
Well and in vain))) and how live + with-?

vampiria
04.06.2005, 23:05
Dan I would tell or say to you how to be yes some persons how to act in this situation wrote here already! I Hope you you will make a correct choice!

Varanus
10.06.2005, 04:18
Young

Here is how live + with - I just and neznaju, all it is new to me, only to learn I begin

D.W.

As " some persons " acted did not read, excuse, but I certainly postorajus to make a correct choice as you speak, only while neznaju as... In sense to continue attitudes or relations, I have in view of, that all taki she very much will be frightened if learns or finds out, we in fact have more recently met and if to not speak her sex probably will not be, and she will not understand that it I so I behave, will take offence probably and will leave!

vita
10.06.2005, 11:13
VOOOOOOOOT!

You write here in a forum, you write...

You shout, it is possible to tell or say, that you wish to meet...)

Here I! Nice moskvichka, 25 years!

I can tell or say easy both about the status, and about a hepatitis)

Not narkomanka, I work, all at me...

Eh you, muzhiks....

I shall repeat: ooosss@inbox.ru

Write!

Inna
15.06.2005, 18:36
I those in asku am knocked...

RozMari
18.06.2005, 21:58
And me be knocked)))))))))))

ola-
20.06.2005, 03:23
Lena

I also do not doubt, that you nice pretty, etc. and that you can and tell or say about the status, only I live at coast of Baltic, and you in Moscow! I think to you easier to find the little man which is much more close than I! I wish good luck! I think at you it will turn out better than at me!

Vibes Rider (+)

And where you asku have seen it or her, excuse if a silly question I set....

Camomile

To you I try to reach, but I get always at that time when you not in a network, then I razok wrote to you, but I had an impression, that you not especially wish to communicate with me, I can to you silly or not interesting have seemed, I do not know... I also have ceased to disturb you....

felX
20.06.2005, 20:02
Vibes Rider (+)

I have oh found asku in it or her tope, excuse that has silly disturbed...

Bodro
24.06.2005, 12:56
Dan!!! U were added to my contact list approximately a month ago!!!

sakhudm
27.06.2005, 16:36
Vibers Rider (+)

Has understood! And I one month ago yet was not at home, I in flight was, well I already wrote that I go, I still have said goodbye to job, and you wrote to me, what not all is still lost! Thanks for support!

Roland
30.06.2005, 04:16
LET'S WRITE IN A ANY WAY

6zvezd
01.07.2005, 05:22
I to you shall be knocked..... I to you so shall be knocked....

Good ekaterina shutju....

Greetings

Where aska?

Alexander R.B
03.07.2005, 03:20
Dan

Be knocked, I can simply at job was... And I like obshchatsja.. Well even.. Through asku or a chat.. And letters..... Not my it)))

Masha s
03.07.2005, 11:59
poznakomilas ja tut s parnem. nu on tak plavno srazu na sex pereshel. i rezko zajavil 4to boitsa HIV. i kak ja k nemu otnoshus i bla bla bla. ne bojus li ja ego. ja skazala 4to u menja mnogo druzei HIV +. i 4to lu4she bere4 sebja i bojatsa Raka.

vot 4to stranno 4to imenno so mnio on stal bolta na etu temu. ja kogda uznala pro svoi + toze vseh dostavala s voprosami a esli, a 4to? da kak...

vot mozet on toze +. ne s prosta vse eto...

LS
03.07.2005, 20:17
Tell or Say let ofromljaet all by hand if is afraid

zenya
04.07.2005, 00:31
I too when speak, about that that at me is a lot of friends + (therefore that actually and our red tape on a breast - it is OSTENSIBLY solidary) at me at once begin all rasprashivat. And I speak from the third party, all that I feel. To me it is good, to it or him;them intresno and anybody nobody boitsja. They do not know, that speak, just with the person vich +. Heh, I like to deceive silly fellows-negative))))

anka
04.07.2005, 08:15
Yes I too sometimes from the third party educate.. Though at themselves in kuntsevo all is known almost also by parents of friends even... Have got used.. Sometimes ask if that interests and so all by...

sonik
04.07.2005, 12:34
KISHINEV

Are knocked. Please))).. 312 974 523

may
04.07.2005, 18:19
Are knocked yes there will be to you a good fortune. Amin.

orfey
04.07.2005, 18:51
4to-to mnogo ljudei so mnoi pro Hiv stali govorit. vot i v4era: ne delai tatoo... 4erez nee HIV mozno polu4it...

a ja tolko i podumala: pozdnjak metatsa.