PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cinema

Salamander
06.03.2005, 07:14
Greetings to all! We with my friends have decided to shoot a film devoted and recognized to help or assist people with AIDS. Since I am not infected, I wish to find the friend who would help or assist us. Skonsultatsiej, etc.

Write. stigmata@pisem.net

onoto
05.04.2005, 08:14
pro shto film budet?

Mark
15.04.2005, 10:14
And film to you this to remove or take off will give normally?

As I know, the HIV enters in 10 the most unacceptable subjects of submission of public consciousness and the application of powers of a modern cinema

JareK
24.04.2005, 18:43
Interestingly...

Natysya
20.05.2005, 22:11
I simply wish to show, that spiritual barter on much stronger, than simply infection. Whether about that will give it is removed or is taken off, already is much avtoritenyh people which would like to help or assist.

We not simply wish to shoot a film, but also all profit (if those bydet), we shall send in the help of patients VICHem and AIDS. Yours faithfully Artem Dozidenko.

Cayotsha
31.05.2005, 00:45
Artem, you would like have planned the script.. Or still even ideas are not present? At me they to multi-th are not present an opportunity to remove or take out o??y??OaO?-th vich + if you speak about it or this a full sereze I with pleasure would give consultation)

olmy
04.06.2005, 23:13
Greetings! The script is almost ready, we negotiate with sponsors (nevertheless we hope, that such will be)). Very much dyl is glad to communicate and learn or communicate and find out your ideas.

At you is and or msn?

Elle
10.06.2005, 13:44
I too, whether know poshu at a leisure...

And 152766762

I happen nochju

baksan
19.06.2005, 09:58
Write, that nuno, we shall help or assist

KLEO
20.06.2005, 19:47
I with a sound work (the studio is), give skonnektimsja, can that, we shall talk about ozvuchku: an author's soundtrack both td and tp.

ICQ 205842200

e-mail atom3000@mail.ru

It is given
26.06.2005, 11:56
Greetings to all! Many thanks that have responded. We as wait your creativity (verses, stories, opinions, ideas, etc.). In the further we wish to publish the collection created sovmesnymi by forces. Since the script still completely is not approved or confirmed, as your ideas can help or assist. We wait for active and creative people)).

Yours faithfully Artem Dozidenko.

qqq
28.06.2005, 01:33
It is remembered somehow for a long time, about 7 years ago, my friend wished to shoot a film. The plot is those - the guy having in this life if not everything much, and its or his friend, have gone or send to hand over the analysis on a HIV. And as a result the analysis has shown - the guy +, and its or his friend-. And here he already prepares for mors literally, but has decided to settle all the business or affairs: with the girl, etc. my friend there so namutil, so much any histories have thought up, and I do not remember. It or him that friend, a cat throw everything, even.-, and even its or his girl. And a life povorachivetsja to it or him;them sing. And here he has already thought up as to carry out suicide, phone suddenly calls and to him inform, that actually not he +, and its or his friend. Have mixed cards.

Well here in such history it is possible to thrust many lines of destiny, different histories, etc. for that moment to the author there were 16 years, about therapy we nothing znali.i especially was not known by me, that this problem will concern or touch me.

And I have written this all so, for interest. But the cinema and have not been removed or have not been taken off for the clear reasons.

Malena
28.06.2005, 02:04
Interestingly!

Igor_w77
02.07.2005, 01:56
Greetings to all! Many thanks that have responded. We as wait your creativity (verses, stories, opinions, ideas, etc.). In the further we wish to publish the collection created sovmesnymi by forces. Since the script still completely is not approved or confirmed, as your ideas can help or assist. We wait for active and creative people)).

Yours faithfully Artem Dozidenko.

Sasch
04.07.2005, 16:44
It is direct as our life