PDA

Просмотр полной версии : uzhasssssss!

Страницы : [1] 2

AquaMarina
10.01.2005, 05:04
I can not understand what for was to change such perfect design of a site. Present it is simply unpleasant, it is fast here so all forum will become empty. Earlier so much people were and not odina a subject did not remain without the answer, and now skukatishchja! I do not know who here all has changed, but it is obviously necessary for the person is borrowed or occupied by other job!

LVE
27.01.2005, 17:53
censored

DESUK
05.02.2005, 13:11
Design normal. Better, than mournfully--black with an inscription greater or big black letters "AIDS"...

Adaptation phpBB to a human kind for certain even during completion, simply forum is already started, that we fladit could.

As to a monetary question just I wish to remind a saying: " who pays, that and reserves music ". So to the manager on the contrary thanks, that has turned jobs so much.

SpezEvgeny
11.02.2005, 15:45
Ladano... Can I have hurried with condemnation, will get used sljubitsja

On podu debuggings are comments:

I go under myIE2, I do not know as with oslikom IE, and I have such chesspieces, and not only at me...

As zadumanno display of greater or big topov, which on 1,2,3 pages... At opening of the first prejti on sledujushchjuju it is not obviously possible, there is no indexing on a topic, that you on such page, you mozheshch only to guess and to read sludujushchjuju it is necessary to return to a root branch of a forum.

There are still problems about display of last reports in a subject, at me personally, otobrazhaetmja it is incorrect. T.e.te which are not read through and on them there are new posts they are not displayed in any way, to mine a defect...

ajgerim
04.03.2005, 07:14
Have corrected... And what with last report?

Alexey St
07.03.2005, 12:43
I so understand, they should be illuminated... dek there is nothing all greyish. So it is a little terjaeshsja.

Nata V
24.03.2005, 21:33
And these handbells are really highlighted, if on Nedug. Ru in a browser or faervole are not forbidden cookies.

Neo
04.04.2005, 11:15
I can not understand what for was to change such perfect design of a site. Present it is simply unpleasant, it is fast here so all forum will become empty. Earlier so much people were and not odina a subject did not remain without the answer, and now skukatishchja! I do not know who here all has changed, but it is obviously necessary for the person is borrowed or occupied by other job!

And we do not hide statistics of visitings - the forum "has become empty" so, that hosts three times became more...

gluck3d
10.04.2005, 04:52
We continue debugging:

The link " does not work To find all reports of the user " here from here http: // www.forum.nedug.ruprofile.php? mode=viewprofile*amp; u=453 swears that they are not present...

Trifles certainly, but statistics to mine it is strange kakto looks or appears All reports: 12

[0.02 % from the general or common number / 0.00 reports in day]

Alexander To.
22.04.2005, 22:30
The last design of a site, in rozovo bezhevvyh tones was much more pleasant! And that now it dovlno an insipid porridge with a disgusting font and colors or flowers!

katerina
23.04.2005, 14:27
At me the chief nothing noticed, when I at the previous forum visla, and now here only the first day has opened - well and how usually to close I do not hurry up. Has got used that nobody notices and I sit means that that I write, the chief nervously goes at me behind a back - that that thinks over, and suddenly a cry such for spinoj-" About My God! What uzhaaaaaaaas!! "

And on meter means from a computer has jumped aside - I and itself was frightened from its or his cry, I turn around, I think where horror? I look and its or his view to the monitor has stuck, clearly I think perestsal a few or a little;little bit chief at a kind only one prompt of our forum with hot scarlet-bloody inscription "antivich". And then I have turned back and is proud have told or said " It's nothing Michael Leonidovich so were frightened? On the TV speak " are afraid it is not necessary - it is necessary TO KNOW "! Further he to me has told that when that was read too with a forum of this site - there speaks visionaries everyones tusujutsja and write about the that unsuccessful bed stages.... I speak aha, agree))))))))))))) there Is such letter in this word! And visionaries it certainly ours!

strogino
03.05.2005, 16:19
The Last design of a site, in rozovo bezhevvyh tones was much more pleasant! And that now it dovlno an insipid porridge with a disgusting font and colors or flowers!

And shriftik has not changed - Arial, Tahoma, Verdana... Et you in the system rummage - absent or incorrectly displayed (well curves they at you!) the system changes on similar under own discretion.

Nati
03.05.2005, 21:15
The link " does not work To find all reports of the user " here from here http: // www.forum.nedug.ruprofile.php? mode=viewprofile*amp; u=453 swears that they are not present...

Trifles certainly, but statistics to mine it is strange kakto looks or appears All reports: 12

[0.02 % from the general or common number / 0.00 reports in day]

Does not work only for the one who was too lazy to pass or take place a re-registration, and has simply changed a login in an old structure - write, I shall kill an account, zaregites anew with the same data, and all.

map023
12.05.2005, 17:07
On taste and color...)

It is impossible to make design which would like all.

Me pleases, that there was a normal alive Moderator and it is more important than design.

It is a pity just links to other resources on a subject are forbidden... It is not absolutely pertinent as now osnovnyj sites on a subject are not crossed in any way and do not compete - different they...

By the way and at this forum to abuse AIDS-center it is possible or personally Mazusa or Stebenkovu?

Igor ___
17.05.2005, 12:45
" Me pleases, that there was a normal alive Moderator "

And what, before an alive Moderator was not???

decor
20.05.2005, 23:44
Me pleases, that there was a normal alive Moderator and it is more important than design.

It is a pity just links to other resources on a subject are forbidden... It is not absolutely pertinent as now osnovnyj sites on a subject are not crossed in any way and do not compete - different they...

By the way and at this forum to abuse AIDS-center it is possible or personally Mazusa or Stebenkovu?

1. Whence it he has appeared? I since July 2003 on a post - not including pairs or steams holidays.

2. Links are forbidden only on commercial resources - and commercial it is considered any resource having though one bannerok (except for counters). Also links to others moderated by me r- (old residents know about what) are welcomed.

3. A.I.Mazusa to abuse it is impossible, the Center AIDS - it is possible only on business, other employees only to criticize, but it will be more effective to write the letter with abuse on lettermazus@Nedug. Ru.

Yes, nearly has not forgotten, me neither to abuse, nor to criticize at a forum it is impossible - only on soap for the return frames false feeling of permissiveness at "visitors" coming on a forum.

arseka
23.05.2005, 16:05
Speaking about an awful font, I meant an opposite red inscription antivich spid! Really you do not see, what is it very much all is bad, return old pink design, I ask!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIM71
25.05.2005, 16:26
And not colors with a font the main thing, and about what people write that. A forum has put especially prosvjatitelnoe.

neza_budka
26.05.2005, 19:21

Correctly speak that about an inscription. I speak that at me the chief - the healthy person with more than strong mentality, having seen -scarlet inscription antivich AIDS, with a cry of horror has jumped aside from the monitor.

In the meantime thumbing through a forum, on each page opening of a leaf or sheet begins with this inscription. And personally here this inscription "at least" already razok has burnt me.......... Still few times and the management or manual can have questions....... That me has involved at this forum). And there not far off and possible or probable following troubles)

I shall tell or say that I not one get acquainted with contents of our forum on a workplace. Therefore, if my voice as a voice of the constant user the given forum and as which person problemmatika Vich concerns or touches on a straight line will be uchityvatsja I very much shall ask-replace 0- the INSCRIPTION In DESIGN of SITE "antivich" on something quieter, not fingering I throttle character)))))))))

Yours faithfully

NAV
02.06.2005, 08:15
... I very much shall ask-replace 0- the INSCRIPTION In DESIGN of SITE "antivich" on something quieter, not fingering I throttle character)))))))))

Yours faithfully

And you tried to disconnect or switch-off kritinki? To me helps or assists. Except for ramochek no horrifying surrounding inscriptions are present... (at mja the Opera)

Irinas
11.06.2005, 00:54
The Moderator

Correctly speak that about an inscription. I speak that at me the chief - the healthy person with more than strong mentality, having seen -scarlet inscription antivich AIDS, with a cry of horror has jumped aside from the monitor.

In the meantime thumbing through a forum, on each page opening of a leaf or sheet begins with this inscription. And personally here this inscription "at least" already razok has burnt me.......... Still few times and the management or manual can have questions....... That me has involved at this forum). And there not far off and possible or probable following troubles)

I shall tell or say that I not one get acquainted with contents of our forum on a workplace. Therefore, if my voice as a voice of the constant user the given forum and as which person problemmatika Vich concerns or touches on a straight line will be uchityvatsja I very much shall ask-replace 0- the INSCRIPTION In DESIGN of SITE "antivich" on something quieter, not fingering I throttle character)))))))))

Yours faithfully

Generally have correctly advised - disconnect of loading of pictures in properties of a browser considerably helps or assists with a similar case. In IE it is possible to make it: Service - *gt; Properties of an observer - *gt; In addition - *gt; multimedija - *gt; To display drawings. And pages are loaded bytree and the traffic less.

... Still few times and the management or manual can have questions....... That me has involved at this forum.

Most likely the management or manual can have questions what in general involves employees in any forum in working hours...

sasha542
13.06.2005, 09:39
The Moderator

Yours faithfully

Yes you though closely or attentively read a topic? All offers - on lettermazus@Nedug. Ru!

In occasion of " the constant user " - I do not know, I do not know... That the Visitor -7 still as - if I shall consider wishes of all casual "visitors" bole and to borrow or occupy there will be nothing.

Alex MM
18.06.2005, 09:38
Get or Start to itself the assistant. Pushchaj he all considers wishes.

To work that in the underground has gone!

Elena_Rijova
20.06.2005, 05:35
And from what you have taken that he one, pay attention that under anybody a Moderator, two different -VA of reports, conclusions do or make

zula
22.06.2005, 04:10
The visitor

Kiritinki I to disconnect or switch-off did not try or taste, but if you will be kind and prompt me as it is done or made - that I shall immediately follow to your example and I shall disconnect or I shall switch-off.