PDA

Просмотр полной версии : pochemu

victor_visa
04.03.2005, 18:17
pochemu ludi tak panikuu kogda spyat sprostetukami chto mol imeno u nih spid. ya uverina chto u mnogih devushek spid i oni ne kak ne prostetutki

Eldarovich
29.04.2005, 10:49
Because they except for prostitutes sleep only with the wife. In case of with the wife probability obviously below. Well and nevertheless at prostitutes very high risk, moreover very much many of them are pricked. So, nesprosta people are soared. And in general, it is insulting a HIV to receive from the prostitute. From the beloved nevertheless it is better, though without a HIV it is even better.

didyaua
08.05.2005, 22:06
Actually all is little bit more complex or difficult, but so it is possible to read through also lecture and to such discussion to come then, that longly will not cease yet. And whether it is necessary?

Letto
11.06.2005, 22:06
Seaman

All is much easier as me it seems, even not necessary lectures. The morals is simple, it is necessary TO DRINK LESS, and the rest as in a joke: "... When the member rises, the brain does not work. "

Evridika
16.06.2005, 11:23
Well I mean an individual not only with a borderline case of mentality, but also with very vysokoorganizovannoj nervous system, as "... When the member rose, the brain always worked ", but, probably, even the wisest of us can make a mistake, " as the girlfriend of my childhood the Polish beauty Inga Zajonts has told or said, having married for the friend to my childhood to Kohl Ostenbakena "...)) ((

A
21.06.2005, 13:02
Seaman

The colleague)))) I do not doubt at all of yours vysokoorganizovannoj to nervous system. A question in other of what the brain thought?))))))))))))))))))))))))

Small
02.07.2005, 01:19
The colleague to answer this question I try to itself about one year... Also has got to the bottom already of such depths, what not in forces to realize where there is a bottom or fundus)))

03.07.2005, 01:42
Dimka, Lyoha ---I plakal))))))))))))))))

Dmitri
03.07.2005, 16:31
Very well

zgb
03.07.2005, 18:45
VZHK ---whether to go to you to canes? There will be what to chew, besides))).