PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Sex between infected?

Bubnova
01.12.2004, 06:02
At me - and here that doctors speak a question of such character about sex already between infected... Like already are afraid there is nothing? The Virus one or many various variants? It is possible to have one variant, and to pick up one more?

den
24.12.2004, 16:07
I shall respond rather nekvalifitsirovanno, soon others will add more professionally; there is an opportunity to pass other genotype of a virus, and it is possible even to pass a virus load (if it is admissible the girl is infected recently and vich in a blood is found out in insignificant kol-, and the partner has an essential load-he mozh to her decently to do much harm) Mozh I che not and has understood, correct for me.

Vladimir_B
09.03.2005, 07:08
And I shall respond znajushche and is brief.

At interaction viruses can mutate, that (as it was perfectly expressed There) can cause sharp augmentation of a virus load. Two positively infentsirovannyh can be engaged in safe sex only in day of conception of the child, preliminary having learned/Oa???Oao or having found out/Oa???Oao for themselves these days.

Antonina
20.04.2005, 19:30

At interaction viruses can mutate, that (as it was perfectly expressed There) can cause sharp augmentation of a virus load. Two positively infentsirovannyh can be engaged in safe sex only in day of conception of the child, preliminary having learned/Oa???Oao or having found out/Oa???Oao for themselves these days.

And if, for example, such dej in a year 10-15? Well not sovpodajut biorhythms... And it is necessary is more often

In sex there is no word "want", there is a word " it is necessary! "

Masha2
13.05.2005, 04:34
[quote = " zz

And if, for example, such dej in a year 10-15? Well not sovpodajut biorhythms... And it is necessary is more often

In sex there is no word "want", there is a word " it is necessary! " [/quote]

Well first, these days raschityvajutsja at pair which has lived not less 3 years together.

Secondly these days as a rule in a MONTH happens from one till 7-10.

Thirdly anybody does not speak about "constantly dangerous" sex.

Conversation on when it is possible WITHOUT... And so, though every minute

Lexus
24.05.2005, 05:54
Really " znajushche and it is brief ". At what interaction, excuse?

Viruses among themselves do not cooperate (in sense do not copulate and do not merge).

They use a cell of the person for duplication. And there as a result of absence of the rigid control of the genetic information there are mutations, i.e. changes of structure or frame of sites virus genoma, for example changes in a gene of return transkriptazy.

Sex between two HIV + people is dangerous in that case, when at one of them more aggressive strain of a virus, and at another - less. That is one partner can pass another the strain which will much more quickly lead to an immunodeficiency, being made multiple copies more activly and amazing lot CD4 of cells, than an initial virus. Also there is a probability of transfer of a virus, refractory or resistant to medicines, the partner which yet did not start to be treated, that very much will complicate selection of therapy in the future.

Daydreaming
20.06.2005, 22:31

Also there is a probability of transfer of a virus, refractory or resistant to medicines, the partner which yet did not start to be treated, that very much will complicate selection of therapy in the future. [/quote]

Here at me a question how distinguish or recognize or define or determine a resistance of a virus?

Mihej
27.06.2005, 06:25
Certainly the person who will climb here for the first time or will simply ask a human question, will want to hear to medical lecture with a heap teminov and definitions.

Allow to compete in osvedemlennosti!

WHAT DIFFERENCE how this all is called? Sense that one!

ala
30.06.2005, 19:10

Two positively infentsirovannyh can be engaged in safe sex only in day of conception of the child *lt;... *gt;.

I am not strong in medical terms, but at me again in opinion of rjabit... From such ' knowing '. You though have looked or seen, that is written under anybody at Andrew p, and that under yours - here is how he gives out time here truthful infu, and you...

bektosh
02.07.2005, 17:35
I apologize for terminology and little bit scornful attitude or relation to your comments. Has got excited. But I wish to explain, that there is a difference in my comments and comments Oksi. In some regions there is an opportunity to study or investigate gentipy a HIV and to estimate or appreciate, how much or as far as they are aggressive and dangerous by way of disease. Therefore it is possible to solve the problem, having appointed or nominated therapy and having lowered a virus load up to not defined or determined. Thus it is possible govrit about sex with the purpose of conception of the child.

If one of partners received therapy, and has then ceased to accept it or her for any reason it is better to tell about it or this to the partner and to use a condom yet will not solve a question with continuation of therapy and the maximal suppression of a virus.

Valdai
02.07.2005, 23:08
2: and whether for a long time terms of registration and quantity or amount of reports at a forum began to influence factor of intelligence and volume of knowledge? If the professor of an immunology you most likely will not know about it or this here will come and hardly will give him there and then a rank of the megapro, whether not so?

And I distribute special ranks not automatically, and closely or attentively having analysed thousand reports from each concrete person. I think, that year will suffice the professor only to deserve here a rank of type ' the professional ' if he will not name sex with the purpose of conception ' safe '.

And to be put for someone against me to Beginners in general it is counter-indicative.

Irina 78
03.07.2005, 09:13
2: and whether for a long time terms of registration and quantity or amount of reports at a forum began to influence factor of intelligence and volume of knowledge? If the professor of an immunology you most likely will not know about it or this here will come and hardly will give him there and then a rank of the megapro, whether not so?