PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Explain to me glupenkoj..))

drdrdrdr
25.11.2004, 01:19
As so... 3 months lived without prezikov, and analyses otritsatelnye.razve such can be......

Danna
11.12.2004, 12:33
I can those already in that post wrote...

Anna_Ka
12.12.2004, 13:23
Without ceremony))

Years live also anything)) Even one syringe koljatsja.

At us here the fellow is, he has caught only in a year of an active sexual life. Has learned or has found out because has torn a bridle, and in three weeks the acute stage has begun. One more I know, so a floor of year of veins with the wife already being a HIV +, she has not caught. And to this day live. One more here has overslept from a HIV +, the floor of year toiled with analyses, a minus. Such it is possible or probable. Calm down. For six years people live and do not catch.

Probably it because the virus load in a blood in due course falls, i.e. a virus becomes a little for infection of the partner (antibodies destroy it or him). The only thing, nobody knows, how much this virus is necessary for infection. For each person it individually, ennoe the organism destroys quantity or amount of a virus.

Simply sex can at you was not so travmatichnyj, can mucous are not so acquisitive to a virus. Here hypotheses it is possible to push much. But term at you big, that's all right, the analysis is authentic.

belka
16.06.2005, 05:36
Not clearly one) And sobstno in what a problem? You that does not please it chtol?)) Live and be pleased)) Yes all authentically, yes so happens))

promis
25.06.2005, 12:08
Yes, such happens... And it is good... But to relax or be relaxed in this occasion it is not necessary...

ludmila_qnt
27.06.2005, 14:10
Huligantnaja Lady

-th, was recollected a joke about to relax or be relaxed it is not necessary, if not against I shall state it or him:

The situation is those, there is a daddy with the child, see dogs sex are engaged, the daddy notices with what steadfast attention the sonny looks at it and decides all to explain to the son.

- Well you understand the sonny, that sobachka which from above has a little strained, and that which from below, has relaxed. The sonny has understood?

- Yes the daddy, has understood.

- Also what you have understood the sonny?

- To relax or be relaxed it is impossible, and that ote... t as a dog.

I shall forgive or excuse pardon for not normative lexicon.

AVAlekseev
03.07.2005, 00:44
vot v etom to i vopros... kto to spervogo raza, a kto to nikogda... i voobshe, bred eto, to 4to o HIV izvestno bol'she, 4em o ljubom drugom viruse...