PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Why?

magda
09.05.2005, 02:13
Why people concern to us as to leprous? In fact, as now we hear from screens of TV, we read in mass-media, from a HIV not zastrahovan anybody! Will not rescue or save neither position, nor money, anything! And in fact many do not know, that they are infected and continue to infect associates! So dejtstvitelno not we "+" shall be soon going to in groups, and "-" because it is less than all of them and less! (God forbid, certainly)

Antonina of Item
26.05.2005, 07:08
Because people are badly informed.......

An.
07.06.2005, 10:38
But in fact it is awful! If people received the full information and caught would be less

Dolfito4ka
09.06.2005, 04:47
It agree Anyutas, but there's nothing to be done.........

klava
13.06.2005, 12:57
Daaa as at all of us it is started! But (not by the night it is remembered or recollected) everyone ahineju advertise or promote, beshennoe bablo spend, is better on public health services would start up.

Julia Soltan
18.06.2005, 15:02
AHHA privetik, vot ya viju ti horoshie chelovek, ochen sojaleu o tvoem statuse nu mojet hot ti mne pro svoi semtomi raskajesh, budu ochen blagodarna

Diamond
20.06.2005, 12:39
... Because think, that it does not threaten them.

Terra_G
21.06.2005, 07:18
Lina and you analyses to hand over did not try or taste? Try or taste, grjat helps or assists)

DAZZLING
25.06.2005, 06:54
FROM SUMY YES FROM PRISON............ Well you and know. Not partes and prepare better for afterlife, be spiritually improved, there in fact money illnesses or diseases to take it is impossible! And voobshchem chyo it I on such seryoznosti have punched me! I can the truth and not that still to tell, again taki from own experience! 8-Q

zika81
25.06.2005, 17:51
ANNA

Stigmatizm is the phenomenon eternal and not passing or not taking place and if to not press in thoughtful disskusii and reflections all is simple, any chmo, wishes to consider or count itself as more good than he is, from here and there is this wave of misunderstanding and hatred, I think it is not necessary to result or bring historical examples of the given facts.

To it or this it is possible also to add full absence informirovanosti the population about the given problem. At what absence of knowledge goes not from absence of the information, and more likely from absence of desire to know and be informed, nevertheless are assured, that the given problem somewhere away and with it or him does not happen.

Magnit
01.07.2005, 05:53
About those than whom it is more and than whom it is less...

I have recollected, that once there was a joke about that grjadut times when sex minority become the majority.

Do not experience, ANNA, all is fast ustakanitsja. There will be to you a full treatment. The main thing to not panic. And who concerns to you as to leprous? Do not wind itself.

lora
02.07.2005, 14:34
For Liny. Lina, at me, basically, special signs are not present. Sometimes uvelivchivajutsja lymphonoduses in an inguen, and that is rare (thanks God!) it is simple when has learned or has found out, there was a depression very strong, and now it's OK. And in general at all signs are shown variously. Happens, that any there is no also a person learns or finds out about the status absolutely unexpectedly when hands over analyses. You are simple proversja what to be assured or confident in all up to the extremity or end.

Sajto
02.07.2005, 15:51
" So dejtstvitelno not we " + " shall be soon going to in groups, and " - " because it is less than all of them and less! "

Pancake, and in fact it navarnoe really real fast perpektiva...

Mariza
02.07.2005, 18:17
Not everyone concern to us as you have written. Is also adequate normal. But first of all it is a disadvantage of the information at society in which we live.

Det_ka
02.07.2005, 19:05
AHHA SPOSIBO ZA OTVET