PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I begin therapy, any advice or councils.

Evga
01.04.2005, 10:27
Absolutely oslab, it already chustvuetsja. Appetite absolutely is not present, I shall blow a little - still something I shall eat. And so, it seems that I can absolutely without meal. Lymphs hurt, nojut. I can not work. It I so am rigid, that would believe, what not from pridurkov. The status hardly is more 150. It is terrible to tell or say, with devushekami became less, well vobshchem more lesser or ever less.

predlogajut on a half-year while, on therapy, and then it is possible to throw, all having lifted and is better than itself pochustvovav. Then, if that again netak on other therapy. And as I have understood all of such chance in a life 3.

Somebody so did or made? Share, any advice or councils, remarks, only serious.

Thanks, kind samaritans

01.06.2005, 15:16
Andrey, at me the same situation. I in sense about therapy-state of health normal while. Here I try to force to start to drink myself, has received tablets already one month ago, and to begin -was terribly. In general as doctors spoke me, to interrupt therapy already nelzja.status at me 260, a load not remember-rather big like nagruzochka.

Nastik
30.06.2005, 09:26
The main advice or council - to not concern to reception of therapy as to tragical event in the life, believe to me a psychological spirit much means. It is not necessary to be afraid pobochek, not so it is terrible features.... Actually for today this our salvage, our life, and a high-grade life as the fact of reception of therapy is not an obex to what realization or the vital purposes and problems or tasks. It is not necessary to concentrate attention to the given question, but certainly it is necessary to esteem opinions of experts and accepting therapy, but only for that what to be well informed as as will occur or happen to your organism during VAART. Also forget a word - terribly, recollect a word - it is necessary.

Metuka
30.06.2005, 21:14
The main thing in therapy during to drink tablets. Then also the result will be positive. I during pregnancy of a propyl and a load was cut by half, and the status on the contrary has twice risen. And pobochek any was not and it is not revealed yet.

bubbly
02.07.2005, 09:40
All on preparations and a regimen of their application needs to be received references at the treating doctor. Correctly picked up scheme or plan very quickly will help or assist to improve your state of health and will not lead to development of by-effects. To accept therapy it is necessary constantly while your treating doctor will not decide to change preparations.

The decision on replacement of preparations can be accepted for the following reasons:

- Occurrence of by-effects or an intolerance of a medicine

- Development of fastness of a HIV to preparations

- Occurrence of new, more effective and safe medicines.

In all other cases the cancelling of therapy very much is not recommended, as it in the further limits an opportunity of selection of effective schemes or plans.

The more quickly you will begin is treated, the will start itself to feel better more quickly. Important as well that depression of level CD4 is less than 200 cells speaks about some irreversible changes in tissues immunoj systems (destruction of follicular dentritic cells). The more longly you will postpone treatment, the these irreversible changes will be stronger, to influence on which in the further it will be already impossible.

So - is faster to the doctor!

Success

Mamina a daughter
02.07.2005, 11:32
Andrey, you not so have understood all. Chances at you infinite set. Simply alternate or interleave various therapies that did not arise rezistentsii. Even if she also will be - preparations now much, and all time leave new and new. Sense to worry I do not see - what for to you superfluous problems.