PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Temperature

25.04.2005, 15:19
At me in current of 10 years temperature 37-37,4, a ulitis. This time has married and has given birth to the child. nachitalas in an Internet of signs and it is terrible gruzanulas. I 3 times laid in hospitals, but the reason of a subfebrile condition and have not found. Analyses on a HIV probably took in hospitals (took a blood from a vein), and 2 times handed over in an out-patient department during pregnancy. In total time 7. And here, whether that I think-not there can be so much time analyses false-negative. In advance I ask to not rage on my question. I understand, that probably it is silly, but I can do or make nothing with myself. Also the husband at night sweats, a diarrhea often.

fedor
05.05.2005, 06:10
Well though somebody...

Dad44
23.05.2005, 03:58
And why tselenaprvlenno to not go and hand over IFA on a HIV and hepatitises?

As a rule, at hospitalization do or make inspection on a lues, a HIV and hepatitises In and With.

So if there are any doubts - better simply to go and hand over the analysis.

oxana24
10.06.2005, 09:36
And during pregnancy on a HIV and hepatitises in an out-patient department it not purposefully?

Novikova
19.06.2005, 22:12
If you do not feel this temperature, it is your normal temperature. Such happens)))

Morein
26.06.2005, 06:48
So the doctor explained to me))) At me too was such for a long time... potmo itself has passed or has taken place))) It often at women happens.

Walentina
27.06.2005, 13:41
And in general at a HIV temp.mozhet to keep 10 years? Yes, I by the way handed over on a HIV in in. Gabrichevskogo one year ago, rezult.v the same day. How much or As far as it is authentic?

Lorellia
29.06.2005, 07:27
Cannot. It is exact. First for a HIV similar signs are not characteristic (I have in view of duration of process and its or his limitation only in temperature). Secondly I think if it was a HIV that for ten years without treatment he already would have an effect opportunistic infections and sat down immunkoj, or hotjaby limfoadenopatiej.

Ten years, in my opinion, any of it is good izvstnyh viruses persistirovat cannot. It seems to me is any disturbances of a thermoregulation of an organism. He has suddenly solved that such temperature for it or him normal.

o_pol
30.06.2005, 20:00
And if the analysis is ready in some hours-it or -this;-thus IFA? And how much or as far as he is authentic?

ikushka
01.07.2005, 22:17
It just IFA. He is the basic analysis for statement of the diagnosis. Imunoblot (IB) can yield false positive results, therefore it or him do not use for primary testing, and lishb for acknowledgement or confirmation of the diagnosis. He is too sensitive. And kachestveenyyj (in sense is also kolichestvnnyj) PTSR can give as false positive and false-negative results, therefore is the presumable test. IFA it is in my opinion authentic enough.

Sulena
02.07.2005, 07:46
It is possible in general any more it is loaded. Here at whom not a HIV so it at you. Anyway, by that that you have told.

Korolina
02.07.2005, 07:56
FastDim, thanks!

neo-ramzes
02.07.2005, 08:18
That is it is possible to try to not be loaded any more?)))