PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Skol'ko mozhno byt ' sovkami?

Страницы : [1] 2

Ruta
19.02.2005, 02:49
Vy prosto iz Rashki, a v Rashke medicina - sovok sovkom! Ja uveren, chto v Germanii uzhe davno umejut polnost'ju izlechivat ' SPID! Vy - sovki! Ja znaju, chto zapadnaja medicina uzhe davno lechit SPID! A vashi rassuzdenija na temu togo, chto SPID "neizlechim" - prosto sovkovyj mentalitet. SPID mozno vylechit ', no ne v sovkovyh uslovijah.

solv
27.02.2005, 23:30
And we, scoops, greater or big fans or amateurs of an extreme in general ---and that are proud!!! The request to not disturb))).

Platina
28.02.2005, 06:01
What an *******!!!

nehe
24.03.2005, 15:11
American Boy. sovkovye reasonings at you-you do not think that I wish to offend you, it is simple your truth of one-level medicine in Russia not such as in the western Europe, but about = A vashi rassuzdenija na temu togo, chto SPID "neizlechim" - prosto sovkovyj mentalitet. = you are not right, as a level of knowledge on the given problem at people present here, (and intelligence too) much more above than you think and if this subject is interesting to you, use the same Internet and esteem the information from not Russian sources, and then come and speak that you want.

And we, scoops, greater or big fans or amateurs of an extreme in general ---and that are proud!!! The request to not disturb))).--------and it praalnno!!!))

Ripper
03.04.2005, 10:37
And more; at you very suspicious Rashki

(sovkovyj) accent or stress-whence he at you?)))))

New
04.04.2005, 10:56
And except for "scoop", "scoops" and "sovkovyj" what else words you know, pridurok? Or this three words - all your lexicon? Then why till now any SPIDonosets has not arrived from Germany to Russia completely cured? Why you declare or announce all visitors of a forum " the Soviet people "? And in the USA too are not able to treat still a HIV-AIDS, so? The American medicine - too "scoop"? You "rashka"! Mudak!

16.04.2005, 22:14
Mda... There Are really not so far people... On the one hand fortunately at their this forum it is few, but on the other hand to huge to misfortune it...

Dzhennet
23.04.2005, 12:54
Would show me though one cured American))))

AnnaSpb
05.05.2005, 06:38
Seaman, it simply point of visions of many inhabitants in the Europe with the developed feeling of a national self-consciousness

dav
09.05.2005, 12:09
Elf,

Yes it is not assured or confident. Unless with the developed feeling of nonsense... Let even on CDC will glance, either on aidsmeds.com or on thebody.com

There all is chewed.

Has very much reminded history, whether I do not remember told. There has arrived somehow from NY one general or common friend who has left there already any time to those. And veins up to that he near Odessa in village Beljary Studied, the truth, in Odessa in medine. And to tell the beginnings that all we here - the country of 3-rd world. And has then told, that at leisure he has continued to be engaged in liked business, a small group has hammered together, on gitarke poigryvaet, the girl any from Ireland on a vocal have taken, etc. One general or common friend of all this listened and then speaks: " Eee, forgive or excuse, and what so? That suddenly the girl from Ireland? And what, beljarsky the accent or stress in Nju York is not quoted?! "))))

Buttercup
12.05.2005, 03:04
Sovi scoops, yes I a scoop and am proud of it or this!!! And what about the western medicine there how much scoops work? And in general go from here with the world.... And that that not narokom a scoop also you will receive)

utyf
22.05.2005, 22:25
Well seeing your love to scoops, it is possible to tell or say only one, stamp you the boy kulichiki to mould...

0711co@mail.ru
02.06.2005, 16:07
This American lamer - from PGT (settlement of city type) Bellevue, state of Washington, that in extreme northwest USA...

And the lamer - to that and slyhom did not hear about recoders translita, virtual keyboards, connection of cyrillics, well or, at the worst, gejtsov package MUI...

HangmaN
10.06.2005, 01:00
Yes, at everyone the truth!

Romanrum
10.06.2005, 16:02
Who f.. k are U - American Boy? If you are living in the " best of universe " country of your dreams, you need to know that here is 1200000 people who was not treat really good yet.

Sorry Moder, ne hochy nikogo oskorblyat. Takie idioty menya prosto besyat.

Inkognito
14.06.2005, 09:01
Yes, month without the idiot "director" will come "gomofob" now here it here a miracle. Anything to the person clever in a head has not come, here he and has uttered...

Evgeniy.koshak
14.06.2005, 17:52
Let will be))))))))) Nevertheless entertainment))))

galina12
19.06.2005, 21:45
For an example: in Rosii there is no bobslejnoj a line, but we Zubkov has won 2 days ago cup of the world in the four, that is our scoop-theorist from bobsled has made amerikozov on their unhistorical native land))). And you speak... In Rashke still and not such miracles are possible or probable))).

Love
20.06.2005, 22:48
Amerkian Bou, mudak you!

Simply I
24.06.2005, 12:42
"Scoops" are all your lexicon?

Olviga
29.06.2005, 06:51
Margo,

Calm down! The person of the full idiot has exposed, only and only. It is that case when speak: " you will keep silent - for clever you will descend or go ". Also what you so has strongly touched? Its or his limitation and narrowness of thinking? So it first of all its or his problems, but in any way ours. Such as he at the best to regret it is possible or to ignore simply.

From conversation which I heard:

" In Russia there is no culture!

- Listen, cultural you to ours, and you though in a life sometime read, for example, Shakespeare or Byron, or Goethe?

- And what for to me the nobility of these Russian?! "

Ol'chik
30.06.2005, 14:12
Forumchani, what you vsbesilis? Same a voice from the future.

Lenchik
01.07.2005, 08:28
hm... The worthless future at us (((

John
01.07.2005, 11:52
There was a Statue of Freedom and Rhodinum-mother:

S.S. - greetings, village! - specifying the torch, - Look, what lighter at me!

R.M. Is who from us still village?! - specifying the sword, - Look, what nailfile at me for fingernails or nails!!!

Natalochka
01.07.2005, 13:58
American Boy - "Rashka"

Zria ti eto skazal, srazu stalo vse s toboi poniatno....