PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt please

Markus
07.10.2004, 01:42
Hello. Here me one thing interests, tell or say please. I suspect, that at me Vich, to hospital did not go, did not go (1 year) now I wish to go and hand over these analyses (zakolebalo already to do or make nothing), but in July I wish to go to Moscow, tell or say suddenly (suddenly) the analysis will be positive - that waits for me, whether will inform in a place of study, home and whether will release or let off me to Moscow there (there - I do not know as it name, the centers of struggle, can), and that for me waits. Thankful in advance!

Ella
25.12.2004, 23:52
Did not go, did not go.... Suddenly (suddenly)........ You calm down first of all, and that zaikatsja has already begun)))))))

Nikolett
14.02.2005, 21:37
You from what city?

bulja
23.02.2005, 15:55
On the one hand you in vain in advance think, that at you vich, and with another is correct, that reflect. If you will hand over the analysis neanonimno and he will appear positive you will bring in a database and how much or as far as I know will inform in poliklinniku in a place of a registration. And doctors have not the right to disclose the diagnosis, but not always it is done or made. You will be observed in spidtsenre, to hand over analyses of times in half a year and when nastupet time you will start to accept therapy if she in your region is given free of charge. If is not present, it is necessary to buy. Or to do or make a registration in region where therapy give. I can help or assist to make a registration in the Moscow area, if you Russian and without everyones zamorochek.

-----------------------------------

Dyoma
20.04.2005, 22:36
And anonymously is as?. So a question about Moskvy-me on a vacation that will release or let off? So that I Russian, Omsk. And here about in hospital to inform - such happiness it is not necessary to me, there friends are.))

AndyDick
25.05.2005, 08:11
Has not understood and here a vacation and vich...

And anonymously, it when without the passport. There are cabinets or studies of anonymous inspection practically in any city.

Peter
31.05.2005, 07:24
To me the ticket have already bought or purchased, I cannot tell or say to parents " mum, the daddy at me... " While, anyway, so to go I should, and no hospital will keep me))) And tell or say please, you do not know where such cabinets or studies in Omsk to find it is possible, or how in general for them to search?

Andreeva V.V.
07.06.2005, 05:40
Who lives in Omsk? You or I?

I do not understand as vich can prevent to go on a vacation to Moscow, in general communication or connection I do not see.

And more... From what you have taken, what at you vich?

ejiki
15.06.2005, 04:30
Well we shall tell or say... Temperature 37,5, approximately, already half a year (I with pleasure would assume, what is it a thermoneurosis, but vostalnye rest do not give)), white scurf, a rhinitis, a cold fit. All this I suppress or stop sports)) And to Moscow, I have in view of, whether will release or let off in these centers??

nanka
25.06.2005, 11:58
And how old are you? The matter is that during sexual development in men very much the raised or increased temperature (37,2 - 37,5) often is observed. And this period can pass or take place up to age of 25 years and even later. This or thus the first. White scurf - malfunctions with digestion, that too is characteristic for this period, and also for a gastritis or dr. Illnesses or diseases (and the gastritis very much often meets now). The rhinitis, a cold fit - so conditioners everywhere, could and catch a cold. Besides all can be carried these signs and any allergy. So do not experience ahead of time, hand over the analysis if it so disturbs you is better.

Marfa
29.06.2005, 19:55
Fine, the fellow countryman! Well you vashche give - there is an Internet and cannot find the address!!! It is anonymously possible to make AIDS-center in any of two cases. The first to the address of 50 years of Trade union, 119/1 (in district of shop " Spring ", the ph. has forgotten, but you already big boy, you will find), the second - 20 years RKKA, 7, ost. "Bolshevichka", .36--22-33.

Was in both, therefore I shall give advice or council - the laboratory is in the second case, there speak next day result. But in the first all in florets and the doctor is kinder...

There is it 70 roubles (anonymously). However, by phone result do not speak, it will be necessary to go to take away a leaf.

About signs I shall not speak - they at all are... If you want, you can write to me lukyanin1@mail.ru.

Z.Y. On official statistics in Omsk area on the beginning of 2005 zaregestrirovano 452 HIV +. It is a lot of, but also not global epidemic. The chance to pick up a HIV is, but he on the order below, than in Irkutsk or still where.

Alexey To.
01.07.2005, 03:39
Many thanks for the help!))... Zdetc, I, Nastja. Within the next few days I shall go to hand over, in any case here still I shall glance, thanks. Yes, it on official)) statistics.

maya
01.07.2005, 07:01
" I shall not begin to speak you about the purpose of our assembly - she sacred... " ;-D

Andrey-Samara
01.07.2005, 07:10
" But in the first all in florets and the doctor... "

;-D

" About signs I shall not speak - they at all are... "

;-D