PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What to do or make

Mars
04.12.2004, 07:57
Whether have found out vich in me and here my girl does not wish to go proverjatsja.ona from tambova and if she will be checked up in Moscow will pass in tambov and there making related is afraid vdru learn or find out there will be problems will leave it or her in hospital for a long time and than in general can help or assist with hospital are sick about 24-30 months help or assist advise pozhajlusta

03.04.2005, 16:54
And anonymously to hand over not destiny? And who does not learn or find out except for you!

Schumacher
07.06.2005, 10:39
Whether problems will leave it or her in hospital for a long time and than in general can help or assist with hospital are sick about 24-30 months help or assist advise pozhajlusta how to understand???

IAS
12.06.2005, 10:09
And why you have solved, what it is necessary to lay down in hospital?

It is necessary to hand over analyses necessarily. Ksttai, not the fact, that she too positive will appear.

In Sklife it is possible to make anonymously.

Olgalissa
17.06.2005, 07:31
To live it is possible. The truth psychologically hardly snachalo, but it is possible

30.06.2005, 22:24
Certainly it is necessary to hand over analyses! Anonymously... Still it is possible in paid clinic..... There quickly do or make... On sled.den.