PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Healthy children

Evgenie of M.
10.05.2005, 05:25
Tell or Say, and how so it turns out, what at a HIV + in 98 % healthy children are born? I understand, that accept therapy and t.d, but in fact the HIV contains in cells. Siamen if you can, respond. In advance all thanks.

nika
23.05.2005, 06:27
At me to the child year and 4 months also is THANKS GOD healthy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

werd
05.06.2005, 00:20
Tasha, and at you +?

And there is taki who became pregnant from vich positive men though remained with-?

mishko1
14.06.2005, 22:23
Yes I +! Also has given birth from +!!! Then has learned or has found out that from me +

Lydia
17.06.2005, 10:34
I am very glad for kiddies, that they zdorovenkie... At you two or one?

And I here should surrender still.... Though I think can surrender before we shall finally decide to conceive rbenochka.. Though it is necessary much njuansov the nobility.. If + that it is necessary to do or make one... If - that nothing to do or make and hope for a miracle... voobshchem all is complex or difficult at me so...

Dmitry
18.06.2005, 05:10
Nastena,

If it is fair, I cannot answer this question. I doubt, that someone knows on it or him the exact answer. For certain it is a lot of hypotheses. I not so was interested in it or this in due time. The statistics is those, that 98 % of healthy children are born at therapy and 40-60 % without it or her.

SwanKate
24.06.2005, 13:06
To my son year and 5 months, all analyses-, I at pregnancy accepted therapy, then to me have made keserevo and more I detja a breast not kormila.hochu the second to give birth or travail (later) and I do not doubt, that all will be good.

Helgo
28.06.2005, 07:33
vialka

At me one child, but I want in the near future the second very much children I like in fact in it or this to year the girl has lost the child on 5 month of pregnancy was!!!

But I do not long at me all life in peredi

lenchik_ua
28.06.2005, 22:03
And it is correct...... All will be good.. roish and the second where you will get to... Still all life ahead))

Maria Korotkov
29.06.2005, 20:32
Practice develops in such a manner that girls learn or find out about the pregnancy far not at once, and it is good if in a month of pregnancy, and frequently and later. Naturally terrapiju to accept since the moment of conception of an opportunity have no. From here questions:

1) On how much it is important to accept terrapiju from the very beginning of pregnancy?

2) Also it is how much terrible the miss or passing terrapii is admissible in the first 2 months of pregnancy?

Zamorochki should be only pleasant

SergejEfimov
30.06.2005, 09:27
On mine in general from the third trimester it or her to drink begin. But it to you will be better explained by those who through it has already passed or has already taken place. So both of a question have no sense.

So, simply...
30.06.2005, 14:11
People, is the truth that terrapiju start to drink with the third trimester? And if yes, why not the beginning? How it is explained by doctors?

GSL
30.06.2005, 17:01
Under the international reports of prophylaxis peerdachi the HIV from mother to a fetus can to start be accepted preparation AZT from 14 weeks of pregnancy. nekotory doctors recommend to begin later.

Earlier to begin do not recommend, as preparations can negatively affect or influence a fetus.

It is very good to look or see a virus load. If she high it is better to begin the combined therapy.

In sorts or labors AZT enter intravenously, and to the newborn give AZT in a syrup.

What preventive scheme or plan is better for spending and when begin treatment the attending physician who knows all possible or probable factors which can affect or influence current of pregnancy and labors can to define or determine only. So forward, to the doctor!

_72
30.06.2005, 20:13
andrew p

applodismenty!!!!!!! Thanks for the full, exhaustive answer!