PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The notice

Страницы : [1] 2 3

Alexander Andri
12.03.2005, 19:26
I here second time and a situation have understood : a small amount of people which with "+", but wish to communicate simply on different subjects and is kuuuuuuucha people which cannot think up more interesting employment or occupation, than without analyses to put to myself diagnoses and to wait for words of support from a HIV positive. Or I am not right?

multimedia
13.03.2005, 05:17
alisa

It is not right.

Lia
18.03.2005, 16:41
alisa, here the truth a strange forum. Just itself wished to write about it or this. I am amazed to endurance or quotation of these people. Half of site is filled by detailed descriptions of sex actions with growing of them directly on eyes pavors. Second half having plus and endurance or quotation of the hospital attendant of a madhouse methodically explains, that three-minute contact of the right little finger of a glove in latex with the cat bitten by unknown mosquitoes before scratched two ten "prinimajushih" it or her for a dog of partners each other with bleeding gums or gingivas not is yet an occasion for trouble. It is interesting, why people do not try to find even partially answers to the questions?

imported_
23.03.2005, 05:04
If you "+" I am certainly pure or clean humanly your indignation I understand, but if you "-", and never fobom was, you to not understand, that such to wait for it or this devil's the analysis, without an opportunity something to change and listen to everyone "zvonochku" in the organism, fading from horror... Therefore it is not necessary to condemn others... The phobia on an empty place does not appear, means there are bases to be afraid, and employment or occupation it not the most interesting, assure you, but anywhere from this pavor to not get to... And why to us and to not wait support from a HIV-positive? They as anybody likely can understand this pavor, among them here many simply remarkable people who really support or maintain, and the example show, what even having received "+", it is possible to continue absolutely normal life, to like, be liked and all rest...

Arno
26.03.2005, 19:52
Endurance or Quotation from advertising the given forum: wish to learn or find out more? WWW.Nedug. Ru, blja well anybody did not speak, what a forum of type for those who already a HIV +, or and wish to cook in own juice? I do not catch up???? Want that y you understood, well so suffer or bear, I did not see any foba which would not understand problems of a HIV + if want tusit and to light in one snout so pliz give, tolk then not a horse-radish to start up sopli, that babla on therapy there is no also it or her do not give (excuse I a little is sharp) but money for therapy go from taxes mnnogih a HIV "-"

gedd
30.03.2005, 12:51
Lixette

And morons it is a lot of ugly creatures, but it not an occasion ************ above all forum.

grigorolga
01.04.2005, 14:28
to: Lisss

PPKS

mindis
04.04.2005, 21:19
Yes you there that, were stunned chtol???!!!!!!!!!

What for aggression such vashche??!!!!

durka!!!!

axelight
09.04.2005, 01:24
Lisss

Liss, sincerely I am sorry if has offended. At all did not wish to make that, that you an indecent word have named), wished to joke and unload a situation including for fobov and still or even to express respect to those to difficultly, here many the sympathetic people, ready to explain again and again. Probably, unsuccessfully. I apologize.

10.04.2005, 18:36
I have not understood yours -taxes to crying on a regular basis, at me and the information or inquiry is)) and if seryozno good fellows, that about the health worry!

Iriwa
11.04.2005, 23:44
UFFF! JopT!! All so is heavy))) well I probably the full moron. All I bring down probably from a forum

And by the way that is PPks?

Vadim Melnikov
15.04.2005, 05:17
Voooot!!!!

Also do not swear any more!!!))))))))))))

19.04.2005, 16:39
Young fox, remain! You good, how we here without you?

sirius
22.04.2005, 01:48
I have not understood yours vypadki... Taxes to crying regularly not looking at mine "+" at me and the information or inquiry are)) And if seryozno good fellows, that about the health worry, start up this time after " dangerous contacts ", but next time in advance will be prepared!

The nurse
25.04.2005, 14:22
Nevertheless I shall express on a subject, can, will not shower pomidorkami

I do not consider or count fobov as a problem at a forum, but many of them unduly intimidate themselves, wind when also the occasion is not present. Of it or this wished to joke, thought, there can be someone will smile and will reflect what not all so is terrible. Well joking aside

The only thing that me touches (and it only my modest opinion): the person comes and not simply complains and searches for supports. In its or his text often proskalzyvaet: And suddenly at me SUCH? What HORROR? The LIFE is terminated or over! Everything, now is exact all! The condemned man! To me it is sometimes thought, and what it to hear that who lives with it or this, not in pavors and ideas, and already, after the analysis and plus? And in fact these people without rage and insults explain, tell again and again. Kind people. To me I would be desirable to tell or say, that where to think began is better about people after have visited on this site.

ProGamer
28.04.2005, 12:41
And I in general on them am not angry, is simple after you already with the pljusikom srossja, it becomes strange, as it can cause such horror in people

kep
02.05.2005, 14:44
I agree, but in fact everyone chooses itself as him to live with this diagnosis... Someone can consult, and good fellows, and it is necessary, but someone in fact and is not present.... It depends on the person, from its or his strength of mind and so forth therefore for someone it really "horror" and " the life is terminated or over ", and someone can continue to live and be pleased lives and it is perfect!... And about that of people in another way you start to think after visiting it or this foruma-it precisely... Simply you admire, how much in people of endurance or quotation, optimism and sincere force... Happiness it or him and all all!

eugen
05.05.2005, 06:19
I

I ask you, do not drive ranne time, forget about it until will pass or take place 3 months, and then receive the "-", and I am assured, that he at you will be, the main thing YOU BELIEVE!

olgaTS
06.05.2005, 10:26
I very much try to not drive, here the word of honour, but any ill lymphonodus and all begins on-new... But for support of thanks!

Miria
10.05.2005, 20:30
I while have not learned or have not found out result of the analysis, even could not think, what is it at me is. And if to recollect, also signs was. And still, if you it : married almost 5 years, we were not protected till this spring-not knew about "+", and so: my husband

Negative:

Olezhek (rus)
11.05.2005, 14:40
Again begins... The situation from a series " Beaten not beaten carries ".... Has bothered

kex
14.05.2005, 20:54

(yel)!

VALERY 30
16.05.2005, 07:45
Where in general here it is written, what is it a forum for +? Let now foby will write, that they were got with questions about therapy, a virus load, etc., approving or confirming, that their these reports have got and that a forum for fobov (by the way, it you them fobami name and who they actually... Half from them can will receive +...)

Meliana
18.05.2005, 01:12
In the first do not croak, today here one of fobov names of tablets asked that with self to finish... And in the second questions about a virus load itp adresovanny not fobam, and here foby ask advice or council from us, + =))

Gets it, it agree. And on the other hand where with it or him to disappear????

lapka
22.05.2005, 08:46
Really, that "+" live a normal, full life, inspires fobam optimism and belief that there is " a life after plus ". But and support if who from them asks advice or councils, just it is not obligatory only at positive, and more likely at those who knows and will not be too lazy to share the information.

And the name of tablets asked at all fob...

Such topics on a regular basis arise. Here that I can not understand: what for positive so dream to keep separate, otkrestitsja, to be fenced off from all world and to oppose with itself to all rests and after that take offence at discrimination in a society? Clearly, that discrimination and stigma are partially caused or called by ignorance and normal easily explainable animal instinct of a self-preservation, but also similar attacks to the same fobov in any way do not promote improvement of this situtsii. Unless not so? How much and who that would not speak, and anybody on a desert island nobody will be sent also by anybody there will not go. So probably terpimej it is necessary to be to each other and to realize, that all we live in one world and one society, without dependence from quantity or amount, a kind and a genotype of viruses (and bacteria), living in an organism of this or that representative of this society. IMHO, as they say.