PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Results of analyses (II)

Страницы : [1] 2

Buttercup
07.10.2004, 17:19
The immunologist has directed to hand over the whole buket-TSMV, VEB, GEpychi, toksoplazma, herpes and t.d.-vobshchem have counted up dollars on hundred, here I have solved sekonmit and to surrender only on vich.

Eh it has not turned out sekonomit a HIV again "-",

3 bottles of beer-where hoping from me slat?

I shall go to Monday on other infection proverjatsja- O? nNOy poskrebsti on susekam.

And vobshche friends - it was very terrible, when to the doctor pulse has come was as after kilometer jog, I have a seat to the doctor I give nomerochek-he opens a card and speaks - " Well chtozh at all of you normally--antibodies it is not revealed " / And I emu-began to show and tell-speaks all the sores, that which- at me is connected with an intestine (dysbacteriosis), the rest have sent to learn or find out from the immunologist (VEB, TSMV, etc., etc.), and there was I at the venereologist.

Eh knjachku shtol drjabnut according to the Analyzer,

p.s. I know to relax or be relaxed early 6 more month ahead and other analyses - the Basic fight ahead.

utyf
03.11.2004, 13:44

I shall go to Monday on other infection proverjatsja- O? nNOy poskrebsti on susekam.

And vobshche friends - it was very terrible, when to the doctor pulse has come was as after kilometer jog, I have a seat to the doctor I give nomerochek-he opens a card and speaks - " Well chtozh at all of you normally--antibodies it is not revealed " / And I emu-began to show and tell-speaks all the sores, that which- at me is connected with an intestine (dysbacteriosis), the rest have sent to learn or find out from the immunologist (VEB, TSMV, etc., etc.), and there was I at the venereologist.

p.s. I know to relax or be relaxed early 6 more month ahead and other analyses - the Basic fight ahead. [/quote]

As I am glad for you)))) Simply you indirectly influenced and my psychological status. As I all 2 weeks ago had a contact exactly in exactly on your similar: the petting which has been not protected kunnilingus without penetration, and the protected sex. Still there were agnails, and healing (not fresh) a scratch on an arm or a hand. But I have run at once arms or hand with soap have washed And in 2 weeks me torknulo. As the loony has gone... I do not know your details. So all was, how I have understood? You Will write details? How you think, what risk in my case? And I myself felt first time the suicide, all I already 2 days off successively at it or him hanged. What you will advise, to exclude this person from the life?

0711co@mail.ru
02.12.2004, 21:04
[QUOTE]

The immunologist has directed to hand over the whole buket-TSMV, VEB, GEpychi, toksoplazma, herpes and t.d.-vobshchem have counted up dollars on hundred, here I have solved sekonmit and to surrender only on vich.

p.s. I know to relax or be relaxed early 6 more month ahead and other analyses - the Basic fight ahead.
]

I congratulate!... Eee.. tochne welcome again in family

And time disbaterioz press on yoghurt better

Yours faithfully,

Z.Y.JA vobshche also did not doubt that at tja dizbakterioz will be. He almost at all is with nashoj simtomatikoj.

Sweet you do not like?

For the sake of interest mozh vyzhrat 0,33 martinis from 1-15, litres of a lemon juice + with all it or this zataptat also 2\3 the whole lemon...... Then you will look or see at character of intestinal activity.

Still mozh poprobyvat to make cleaning an intestine (two days you will be as on wings): z a bag fortransa, everyone to get divorced on litre of water. Should drink all these or it of 3 litres for three hours (on a glass everyone 15 mines).

Will carry by on full, but then - baldezh....

Clyster in danom a case-has put nasty since occurs or happens obsemenie a thin intestine possible or probable patogennnoj flora from a thick intestine.

And with fortransom a-moustache majzhe prirodno.

Yours faithfully,

HangmaN
13.12.2004, 12:57
Very interestingly, but not all has understood.

Romanrum
21.12.2004, 08:10
It is too much analyses, digits, and the result is not clear, it is necessary prooshche.

Inkognito
09.01.2005, 21:47
And here if to take 7 small spoons of cognac, to put 5 greater or big of the spoon of ice-cream, to add 9 spoons of Saccharum, then all this to shake up in a mixer, to add 6 teaspoons of grated chocolate and 7 lobes of a lemon, it will turn out stunned koktel under

nazaniem 00.

Evgeniy.koshak
20.01.2005, 19:13
And here if to take 7 small

Alec.

galina12
27.01.2005, 08:08
As I am glad for you)))) Simply you indirectly influenced and my psychological status. As I all 2 weeks ago had a contact exactly in exactly on your similar: the petting which has been not protected kunnilingus without penetration, and the protected sex. Still there were agnails, and healing (not fresh) a scratch on an arm or a hand. But I have run at once arms or hand with soap have washed And in 2 weeks me torknulo. As the loony has gone... I do not know your details. So all was, how I have understood? You Will write details? How you think, what risk in my case? And I myself felt first time the suicide, all I already 2 days off successively at it or him hanged. What you will advise, to exclude this person from the life?

1. Details

In the extremity or end of September there was a casual communication or connection with the prostitute (oral sex-th entering, without a condom, -entered fingers into a vagina, attempt to make a classical coitus with use of a condom, (because of not the sufficient erection of the certificate or act has not occured or happened) .posle it or this a heap not good signs: In 3 days meteoriz, the diarrhea, a nausea (the general or common intoxication of an organism was felt) was then added lomka in a body, 2 maculae-th arm or hand and a leg or foot is similar as bud than that whipped there were 2 days, strong vatnost in legs or foots and arms or hand, the spasmodic or saltatory temperature 36-37,3, hurted or was ill; was sick the left wall throats (tonsil) of-week 3-then closely or attentively having examined a throat has found out there maculae not passing or not taking place a month, on mucous appeared quickly passing or quickly taking place bloody puzyriki at which puncture a needle the blood-followed, Individual borings on an arm or a hand and to a breech-increasing at contact with water-are scratched, ORZ without temperature, night sweats, nightmares, time or temporary pohudanie, dryness in a mouth, increased by L.U.Po proprocession of 80 days me excruciated: not clear ache in a body pricking, nojushchaja, cramps of muscles-twitchings, sometimes the general or common malaise. And more a heap of unpleasant sensations which I already also do not remember.

Experts on different sites have written much to me, that risk to catch a HIV-infection in the similar ways at me was not and send to the psychoneurologist. In three days handed over analyses (smears) of-urogenital infections it is not revealed, in 2,3 weeks has handed over a blood-clinic, Saccharum-all in norm or rate, US of an abdominal cavity without pathologies, Kaprologija in norm or rate, have found out a dysbacteriosis-which I treated. For 60-th day awful kolbasni has handed over analyses in local KVD on HIV-standard IFA, hepatitises In, With, a lues (from AIDS of the center have driven or bent metloj, would tell or say that earlier than through a floor of year did not come) - all negatively. The venereologist has sent to the immunologist. Has handed over again a feces on a dysbacteriosis-again a dysbacteriosis, a blood on ljamblii, a toxoplasmosis, an immunogram-CD-4, CD-8, CD-16. In a blood have found ljamblii. On an immunogram the doctor has told or said, that at me any virus infection- quantity or amount of CD-8, factor it is peer 1.

Here my history in details you know the rest.

2. At kunilinguse for you theoretically and practically the risk is absent since contact only with a safe saliva (as well as in my case), peting too is safe, the protected sex-you is assured on 100 %, what he was protected, the condom was not torn, did not slip?

On the other hand at such kinds of sex itself you see as me kolbasit.

3. To exclude to you this person or not to solve only you, here I not in right to give or allow what or advice or councils. I somnevavshis in the partner (she) certainly would not began to risk, though itself have got (strongly drunk was)

Love
16.02.2005, 22:13
For the sake of interest mozh vyzhrat 0,33 martinis from 1-15, litres of a lemon juice + with all it or this zataptat also 2\3 the whole lemon...... Then you will look or see at character of intestinal activity.

Also what will be?

Simply I
07.03.2005, 23:07
[QUOTE]

Also what will be?
]

And it, sir, at everyone the.

I not Nastardamus...

Yours faithfully,

Olviga
22.03.2005, 15:20
I congratulate? I too all over again was glad when found nothing, and it became then terrible: anything is not present, and kolbasit from what? Keep.

Ol'chik
23.03.2005, 06:12

Yours faithfully,

Z.Y.JA vobshche also did not doubt that at tja dizbakterioz will be. He almost at all is with nashoj simtomatikoj.

Sweet you do not like?

Still mozh poprobyvat to make cleaning an intestine (two days you will be as on wings): z a bag fortransa, everyone to get divorced on litre of water. Should drink all these or it of 3 litres for three hours (on a glass everyone 15 mines).

Clyster in danom a case-has put nasty since occurs or happens obsemenie a thin intestine possible or probable patogennnoj flora from a thick intestine.

Yours faithfully,

1. Sweet I guzzle in kgs especially chocolate

It skolkozh lemons to squeeze out it is necessary to receive 1,5 litres of juice

Have appeared any raschesy-increasing and it is strong cheshushiesja at contact to water (greater or big on an arm or a hand, a breech and fine on arms or hand), the venereologist has told or said, that this chicken-feed from this dysbacteriosis.

Most of all interest LU a-axilla has grown, has started to feel a body since September, nothing was,

And as that nate has groped all the same, the infection means walks and soils in the form of rashes and lomki.

Lenchik
06.04.2005, 00:22
Have appeared any raschesy-increasing and it is strong cheshushiesja at contact to water (greater or big on an arm or a hand, a breech and fine on arms or hand), the venereologist has told or said, that this chicken-feed from this dysbacteriosis.

From the point of view of the venereologist it is a chicken-feed, as not by its or his part.

And, it not a chicken-feed, the reptile runs up on a lymph flow, that here good.

And seasonal ' raschesy ' will amplify only in strongly cold weather.

John
20.04.2005, 08:45
Greetings Nikakoi, ktoby doubted, that you will receive a minus, I congratulate

On the bill of beer razberemja in 6 months

I here have found one more illness which on 99 % describes my status, one does not please - a lethal outcome on 4-th - 6-th month... And she is called an infectious endocarditis... chtozh to Monday I shall go to hand over a blood on sterility, OAK and biochemistry

Natalochka
30.04.2005, 09:54
Well, Any, my congratulations!!!

Sasha
30.04.2005, 10:08
Well shto it is possible to congratulate you! And about saharazheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, E,/,/,/

E,/

, EE,

poprbuj to drink, and no Saccharum will be necessary! So, kefirchik, the fermented baked milk, the activated coal

Dizzzzy
06.05.2005, 15:41
[QUOTE]

Yours faithfully,

Sweet you do not like?

Yours faithfully,

1. Sweet I guzzle in kgs especially chocolate

It skolkozh lemons to squeeze out it is necessary to receive 1,5 litres of juice

Most of all interest LU a-axilla has grown, has started to feel a body since September, nothing was,

And as that nate has groped all the same, the infection means walks and soils in the form of rashes and lomki.
]

1. And che you think I simply so have asked that-whether? Mozh at the others to take an interest I think a picture will be same.

2. A lemon to press it is not necessary.

- in shop also you buy there 1 or 1,5 litres of a good lemon juice.

- And 2\3 a lemon (or) you should zakompaniju gobble up the whole... Well znesh so on a slice sipping martini.

P otom posomtrish che will be.

Well zheleatelno before it is not strong naedjatsja, that is it is desirable in an hour 3 in general niche not havt and then till the morning tozh to not guzzle.

More shortly it is necessary to create in a stomach an acidic admixture from limmonogo juice and martini.

Raschesy-it a component an allergic component of an intoxication. Esteem for example about an endotoxin. Already wrote about it or this ranie.

Yours faithfully,

The hedgehog
17.05.2005, 01:35

I here have found one more illness or disease which on 99 % describes my status, one does not please - a lethal outcome on 4-th - 6-th month... And she is called an infectious endocarditis... chtozh to Monday I shall go to hand over a blood on sterility, OAK and biochemistry

On a catfish business it is a lot of them, so do or be not relax or relaxed.

If you will go to hand over on sterility:

1. It is necessary to hand over necessarily at nalchii temperatures.

2. It is desirable not since the morning and somewhere in the afternoon, etc.

3. Mozh still system of a hemostasis to investigate or research-, only expanded.

4. OAK too it is better clinical do or make with thrombocytes and reticulocytes.

Yours faithfully,

sweety
22.05.2005, 12:17
In those centers where I was speak it is necessary to hand over crop on sterility since morning, and on a hungry stomach - it is natural, what temperature since morning, 3 times did or made crop of a blood - all negatively, but can be to you will carry.

Clearnhead
22.05.2005, 15:30
In those centers where I was speak it is necessary to hand over crop on sterility since morning, and on a hungry stomach - it is natural, what temperature since morning, 3 times did or made crop of a blood - all negatively, but can be to you will carry.

Means at tamteshnih doctors of brains not much...

Since morning at you a blood in zastoenom a status that is if is bakteremija she is not uniform on all bloody volume-it the first.

The second since morning temperature as a rule in norm or rate, and povyshaetsja along toward evening.

Clearly that on a hungry stomach and that prevents to hand over to you on hungry zheludov for example at 15:00 (since morning to not devour pridetsja that's all).

Yours faithfully,

Hope
31.05.2005, 06:22
[QUOTE]

I here have found one more illness or disease which on 99 % describes my status, one does not please - a lethal outcome on 4-th - 6-th month... And she is called an infectious endocarditis... chtozh to Monday I shall go to hand over a blood on sterility, OAK and biochemistry

On a catfish business it is a lot of them, so do or be not relax or relaxed.

If you will go to hand over on sterility:

1. It is necessary to hand over necessarily at nalchii temperatures.

2. It is desirable not since the morning and somewhere in the afternoon, etc.

3. Mozh still system of a hemostasis to investigate or research-, only expanded.

4. OAK too it is better clinical do or make with thrombocytes and reticulocytes.

Yours faithfully,
]

Has called today in the diagnostic center, all analyses surrender on an empty stomach with 8 till 10 mornings...

Danil
03.06.2005, 14:28
Hi, Hi...

My congratulations

BTW

Money for health do not regret, health this or thus the most dear or expensive that at us is.

I in 3 weeks snovo to surrender I shall go, there will be 11 months...

Mother it or her, I hate that tyolku that has presented me all it... Here I sit now, under "obezbalivajushchim", to Cinema I listen, and I think, stryomno all...

Secret
09.06.2005, 19:59
Hi, Hi...

My congratulations

BTW

Money for health do not regret, health this or thus the most dear or expensive that at us is.

I in 3 weeks snovo to surrender I shall go, there will be 11 months...

Mother it or her, I hate that tyolku that has presented me all it... Here I sit now, under "obezbalivajushchim", to Cinema I listen, and I think, stryomno all...

In a life so happens.... "Dots"...

I in general now girls... And osbenno not girls () I jump aside......

As it was possible to me to find out there is a lot gagostej from same conditionally pathogenic flora which carriers or bearers can be individuals of a female in a kind of features of an anatomic structure and carrying out of hygienic procedures.

And so these mucks can them at all disturbs, and at us (like as at the stronger sex...) there will be a horse-radish knows what to be created if on this rubbish we shall hook...

Interestingly, instead of whether are created still prezy with greasing for example from antibacterial components of type of ciprofloxacin or meropenema....

Yours faithfully,

alpha
12.06.2005, 03:11
You though jump aside,

And at me already to jump aside there is nothing... SHarahalka razsharahnulas...

poluchelovek. If not a quarter

wokoladka
15.06.2005, 09:32
You though jump aside,

And at me already to jump aside there is nothing... SHarahalka razsharahnulas...

poluchelovek. If not a quarter

To the same at you on an avatar slightly unhealthy complexion

Success as sdashsja unsubscribe!