PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question

Milena
22.01.2005, 12:58
Somebody knows children probably to both spouses to be observed at one doctor on sokolinke if one of them is registered in podmoskove?

katijonas
11.02.2005, 06:25
No.

To get or start medkgizhku in Moskovsk the center the Moscow registration is necessary. It is connected with the budget which allocates to the center the Moscow government.

Valer
06.03.2005, 18:52
Yes I understand it, whether me interessuet probably there to agree with vrachem on pvodu treatments both, but certainly that who will be registered in the field of oplpchivat the treatment?

Elllka
20.04.2005, 21:55
To agree for certain always it is possible.

But I think, that in it or this there is no sense. Treatment costs or stands while very dearly or expensively (with chemist's margins the cheapest scheme or plan will exceed $4000 in a year).

It is possible to try to find the good expert in the Regional Center.

Certainly, it is complex or difficult to me to judge a situation in the regional center AIDS, but as a whole the doctor if see, that the person is adjusted or set up on treatment, very well concern to such patients.

Thus, successful attempt will adjust attitudes or relations with the doctor of the regional center to cost to you economy, at least in $4000 in a year. And preparations at them precisely are, I know it. Well and you can spend a part of this money for diagnostics if suddenly in the regional center with it or this there will be faults.

Egor @@
11.05.2005, 16:29
4000 u.e ---Health it dearly or expensively costs or stands, will tell or say nothing.... Go in for sports %))

28.05.2005, 23:25
You are very witty, eslib sports have helped or assisted, I with pleasure it or him would be engaged, and vtakom a case and 4000 c.u. are not a pity to me, one horse-radish health will not buy or purchase

Kashapova Diljara
19.06.2005, 17:47
And suddenly its or his weight it is possible to hammer

naida
26.06.2005, 08:00
I you at all shall not understand something, you something any bosh pishish, drunk that-whether. I have asked a concrete question and if you do not wish to respond to it or him, or to you not that to respond, and to do or make to you here there is nothing, there will be kind people and will help or assist. And you vidat absolutely in yourself have left, time such bosh pishish. I in that case wish success to you, and to find. Here people of the help and search for friends, and you vidat the address were mistaken. I certainly can something not so have understood, well you then izveni

flora
29.06.2005, 22:50
Pralno.. On medicines nedejsja and itself not...