PDA

Просмотр полной версии : chyo all on change chtoli here aa? Come we shall chat.)))

CHuprina Anja
27.05.2005, 08:29
At me vich a year 3 also that from this I am not going to umerat the nearest years 100))) If here there are girls at katoryh too + write we shall chat to me on asku 245-883-618

ZARA
29.06.2005, 22:49
Greetings, I too am ill or sick a year three... From the young man. I live a usual life, I work, I go in for sports, I go on clubs, at me it is a lot of friends. Voobshchem all as at people... Except that my friends do not know about illness or disease. Also it turns out so, that would be not present series of the person which felt the same as I. With health at me all by way of though any medicines did not drink never... And did not think of it or this. And in general I somehow am not soared... Well I am ill or sick and I am ill or sick... That now, I am alive... Both normally myself I feel and well I look or appear.... Only here alone sometimes very much happens... And it is difficult to young men to explain the refusals of attitudes or relations.... I explain all to the ostensibly cherezmernym... "svobodoljubiem"... Though inverted commas it zdrja... Freedom she as air... But loneliness it not for me... It would be desirable a high-grade life and people which completely you would understand...