PDA

Просмотр полной версии : One question...

zz
02.06.2005, 15:56
As you in the company drank a blood with alcohol... Fairly before were typed or collected.... Only three persons with me was... Well and what risk of infection?.... If who can respond - please...

maro
07.06.2005, 04:38
davay porassujdaem vmeste. Kak dumaesh dlya chego, skajem posle brit'ya mujchini pol'zuiut'sya spirtom. Pravil'no, dlya dizinfektsii, chto bi v sloy koji kotoriy mog postradat ' ot lezviy britvi ne popali mikrobi. Pochemu pered privivkoy mesto promivaet spirtom? Pravil'no. Dlya dizinfektsii, a eto znachit, chto spirt ubivaet vsyakie tam mikrobi, tem bolee krov ' bila razbavlena. Koroche ne erundi!

Lorik
07.06.2005, 22:54
One problem, to a virus - alcohol pofig, etozh not bakterija-)

08.06.2005, 21:39
Kris, no virus je bil razbavlen!

Zulfija
12.06.2005, 19:55
Yes on two drops from everyone.... In a usual plastic glass on how much there gram...

nadinnadin
17.06.2005, 09:09
Excuse, but what for you did or made it?! What, tradition such new?!

JUlja
17.06.2005, 15:38
Na brudershaft?

The unknown person
21.06.2005, 05:55
Party of vampires, pancake...))

Gur
23.06.2005, 15:27
i-yes.... Thanks for infu...)

~Ancha
25.06.2005, 10:48
Strange all it... Strange....

The extremity or end of the first series.

:)

Daniil
26.06.2005, 13:59
Moulder as I am glad you to see...) Fox when we shall get married?....

Devushkaaa
27.06.2005, 13:38
Skalli, I too am glad you to see - take care, circle enemies and aliens.

However about a marriage it not under the script! What to you occurs or happens? You pytajut? Keep! I go you to gain or help!

---Moulder has a seat in the machine or car, disturbing or alarming music plays ---

The extremity or end of the second series:)

Olga Anat.
28.06.2005, 02:53
)))))))

Elen
29.06.2005, 00:57
Moulder - is faster..... The tortures these Russian maniacs have already deprived with me red color of hair... And up to the Tungus corrective colony there are no flights.... So have a seat in the machine or car and to me.... Do not forget to stop on the middle of a series on a roadside, priduritsja that that seemed to you that behind a tree and to blurt out on branches all a holder as a token of the forces and the superiority before spectators....

Ecaterina Igorevna
29.06.2005, 02:29
I want to believe!

boroda
29.06.2005, 14:46
Skalli, I already rush, schas a current zadnitsu I shall wash up from a paint (I printed a picture).

Stopped, scorched on branches where stones have not departed to the answer and mat. That have I heard most decent of that was " sho it for pridurok? Yes it is David Duhovny from itself the hero korchit. Give him navaljaem? Give " Here after that I so the machine or car drove that has forgotten where meal:-)

And the last - whether at them flights see is not present! Whether to Me you to learn or teach? - Swear, impose them matom, kick up a row, intimidate, set to a jaw, give on a paw, tell lies to something - tell or say very much it is necessary to take off for sohranienija a meteorite that he the second time has not crashed down. Well you at me umnichka!

Moulder

natalya
29.06.2005, 18:41
By the way, here, neither from that nor from this, it was noticed to me...

Skalli, if you in a phrase "... Tortures these Russian maniacs have already deprived with me... " Instead of Russian would use any other nationality (for example jews) it would be awful not politkorrektno. Somebody would lift find fault and would reproach you with all mortal sins, with matom as it was more recently here at a forum. And here there are there "Russian" and any alive soul is not indignant... Casts entot the fact sad ideas... A current do not speak me that Russian do not read this forum:)

Not Moulder

Lesha
29.06.2005, 19:43
I am not guilty what exactly Russian pytajut me in tungusske...

And you, Moulder, similar do not hurry me to gain or help - a paper clip on the poster those saw has come unstuck... I too wish to believe - but only in that that you will arrive on the shevrole more quickly will shoot down all and me will rescue or save.... You where?...

It is given...

Andrey...
29.06.2005, 19:55
Not Madleru.

---------------

Yes, that does or makes its or his own government with Russian people, casts sad ideas.......

And who there pytal agentshu, Russian, nganasany or koryaks, is especially violet.

ekrubleva
29.06.2005, 20:05
The siphon has come and has translated or transferred conversation to excrements. Whom that that hurts about that and speaks:)

Skalli, consider or examine well the pytatelej. If the truth Russian perestrelivat them and to rescue or save;salvage you I I shall not go excuse, my roots against such act:)

Lenka, I think that the government does or makes exactly that people allows with people.

JUra (fie you have taken and has given out yourself

Zinka
29.06.2005, 20:07
Skalli - a ispraznenija na xleb vmesto masla ne namazivali?