PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Herpes and tsitamegalovirus

Greza
05.03.2005, 17:00
If at both spouses genetalnyj a herpes and a cytomegalovirus, how much or as far as riskovana pregnancy?

We are on the account in Gerpesnom the center. There speak, that it is possible to give birth or travail, risk minimal. Whether so it?

Thanks for the answer.

Anja To.
06.06.2005, 00:52
If there were relapses of genital herpes in 5 % of cases the healthy child and if give birth or travail in specialized establishment the risk decreases up to 1 % can be born not.

In occasion of TSMV: before offensive or approach of pregnancy it is possible to pass or take place preventive treatment with use of an immunoglobulin or tsitotekta.

Svetohka
26.06.2005, 06:21
Following this logic, gerpesnuju an infection follows directly taki *quot; O??UoaOy*quot; everything, wishing to give birth. 95 % of healthy children! When such pink digits were marked or celebrated last time?:p

Hardly relapses in itself raise or increase risk of a pathology of a fetus (if, certainly, abstragiroatsja from the reasons, their provoking). The asymptomatic carriage is not less dangerous, but it or he should be differentiated with seropolozhitelnostju.

Igor
28.06.2005, 12:28
Was available in view of neonatal herpes. And why, if mother does not have any serious somatic or hereditary diseases at it or her the sick child should be born.

Just at primary genital herpes it is observed viremija, the virus through a placenta or an amnionic liquid gets to embionu where at shows the cytopathic action.

Gela
28.06.2005, 21:25
If mother is not infected, the child will be born healthy almost for certain. But presently give birth or travail to daughters of pioneers of sex revolution, that is why, healthy children - the increasing rarity.

Possibly, someone from us was expressed not quite unequivocally: I meant differences between demonstrating and not demonstrating herpes with the experience sufficient that they could be distinguished.

Pegov Ilya
29.06.2005, 16:22
Thanks, but excuse, and why nobody has paid attention to a cytomegalovirus? How he influences pregnancy? Though some dear experts spoke me, as the simple rhinitis is a cytomegalovirus and in general, it is not clear that such. Though others spoke, that the herpes together TSMV are more dangerous to pregnancy. Help or assist to understand, please.

Thanks.

Busenka
29.06.2005, 16:36
:p 1.

Dvorjanchikovu: It was a question that doctors intimidate women, speaking that if at you, the darling, a herpes of genitals or genitalias you need slowly on klazhbishche to creep and forget that it is necessary to give birth or travail.

Pionerki at us in Moscow very seldom give birth or travail, usually women after 20 years, i.e. on the given classification - komsomolki.

Sertihky: By preparation for pregnancy the cytomegalovirus does not cause or cause negative action on a fetus.

More in detail read about TSMV on http: // www.herpes.ru/her/cm

Jeanne
29.06.2005, 16:36
Pionerki (as age of members of the political organization) here niprichem. A word the pioneer has also other (not political) sense. And not *quot; ??NOU*quot; meant, and children who have arisen at them two-rub ten years ago.

porsch
29.06.2005, 16:37
Dear Vladimir!

Whether there is at you any operating time on the therapy based or founded;established on an information-field method, not only

obligantnyh originators but also TORCH-infections of the virus nature? It is in advance grateful for the answer.

OlgaS
29.06.2005, 16:38
I for a long time already thought developing something similar and for TORCH. But, unfortunately, on this group we have problems with the laboratory control. And on neighbours to run - no money will suffice. Therefore, TORCH by us while are poorly studied or investigated. After destruction tsitoparazitarnyh infections, virus manifestations, as a rule, too stop, but thus in smears often still remains more or less expressed nukleoilz. I.e., possibly, full eliminirovanija the virus does not occur or happen. Suppression of manifestations by probably and usual homeopathic agents. What exactly thus occurs or happens - transition in persistentsiju or eliminirovanie - I do not know. The young woman with set vpg--?o today came. Gynecologists have induced it or her to do abortion, motivating with that it or she absolutely (!) does not have chances to give birth the healthy child. I have suggested her to try or taste our methods free of charge. She has agreed. Probably, from this something also will turn out.

G. RU
Perhaps, if Petersburg experiment will leave on a practical path, there and punktik on something from TORCH

To include or switch on? Even on IgG -1?

natalytrt
Certainly, certainly! And I after that and all life shall be interrupted from Nobelja up to Nobelja...:D