PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And prostitutes on a line all infectious or the majority pure or clean?

allerg
08.06.2005, 08:39
Prostitutes on a line all infectious or the majority pure or clean? Every day them I see, it would be desirable, but it is terrible. And if she to me will make only minet?

Yuriy
13.06.2005, 10:23
I precisely do not remember, but to mine it will cost roubles 300. If trah 500-600 Still all depends on region.

Mama Irina
17.06.2005, 15:24
Ptsr on mountain Sokolinnoj there are 300 roubles too. Ifa from 100 up to 500. Depends on laboratory.

Really terribly.....

Fotina
26.06.2005, 19:24
Andrey:

" Prostitutes on a line all infectious or the majority pure or clean? "

So you also ask about it or this prostitutes on a line, here that these questions to set? Can they to you even passports and sanitary books will show or present. Absolutely already.

What you to us set questions? Each person himself chooses the life: calmness and regularity or spontaneity and ekstrimchik. From mineta in a condom, basically, nothing will be. Only here the some people after such mineta start to compose: and suddenly at it or her gums or gingivas bleeded, suddenly I after the condom has removed or has taken off, fingers the basic organ has touched, oh, to me 3,14! Also come here for 3-6 months you Wish to pass or take place through a phobia - welcome, we newcomer always :-)

You want kind advice or council? Think bashkoj, instead of a member. Value a life and health. Choose eternal values, instead of momentary lewd delicacies. Believe, if you still up to " are simple mineta with the prostitute " to be fooled the beginnings, after it or him hardly :-)

The risk of infection is on aids.ru. Read through and solve itself that you want in this life. Because we to you can advise everything, everything Only here to the responsibility for the advice or councils we before you not :-)

Olik
28.06.2005, 18:02
To earn a HIV in such a way it is improbable, even without prezika, and here a venerology - with interest

Mura
28.06.2005, 23:26
You still sprosil-" and stink a shit? "

Victor Pavlovich
29.06.2005, 10:08
Through minet too it is possible to catch!!! Find suitable portnera since at prostitutes too many illnesses or diseases is better