PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I can not understand

DDimonn
28.05.2005, 04:51
Only one month ago weighed 58., and now 65.

In weight did not lose never, even when has learned or has found out that at me a HIV of a sign not odnogone was.

I eat once a day. neznaju prompt me, what is it can be?

P.S. Precisely it is not pregnant with it or this all by way of

:-)

8-Q

lanny
02.06.2005, 21:25
This problem to explain 6 it is easy or light

vopervyh, in the winter and in the beginning of spring people always type or collect excess weight and then sedentary job and you almost nedvigaeshsja (well if only in shop to the house or from domi on job and on the contrary) depends on a way of life if at you then there is nothing over natural is not present there will come or step summer of fever and you again will come to the pervonochalnomu to weight...)))

vitalik
08.06.2005, 08:08
6 kg it on mine are serious. Run in a hall. And that then will be even more difficult to dump or reset weight. And the main mistake or error, that you eat once a day. The such diet can lead only to loss of muscular mass and absolutely scanty fatty. And then you will type or collect even more. And with a stomach there will be problems, shortage of minerals and vitamins, it is wrong. To eat it is necessary well, but it is balanced.

Choose than to you on soul or douche to be engaged. But to dump or reset weight it is possible at job of heart from 60 up to 70 %. It about a fast step on kardiotrenazhere. An ideal variant 3-4 times a week on an hour.

wicked
14.06.2005, 14:49
Correctly Nasjat speaks. oshibka-in one meal a day. The organism starts to reserve Adeps. I for myself have drawn a conclusion-is is private or individual, gradually. But not is in the evening especially. You wake up - on golodynj a stomach a-stomach flat in the morning. Beauty. Also aspire all the day long so it or him to hold. I.e. to not guzzle. Failures happen konechno.no it it doesn't matter.

And if it is connected by that has stayed for all time of the house go in for sports in the winter, weight as though and so should disappear, and with sports is even faster. And muscles you will correct.

svv
19.06.2005, 05:25
We SPORTS LIKE ALL OF YOU 8-Q

Varvara
21.06.2005, 04:02
Nastja

First: I eat once a day because it is simple any more vlazeet. I when did not sit on a diet.

Secondly: I do not work I run for the child on all apartment.

In the third: I am engaged in volleyball:-)

8-Q

24.06.2005, 07:52
" An ideal variant 3-4 times a week "

To eat?

Chubenko Sergey
24.06.2005, 18:56
But as on me it is possible to spare

Hugo
25.06.2005, 08:11
Well means it is necessary to search for the reason why the metabolism was slowed down, if conditions have not exchanged. Can it is valid winter... But already it is time to throw off zimnjujum "skin"

sorrylex
25.06.2005, 22:33
The author: OCDer

Date: 04-19-05 10:05

" An ideal variant 3-4 times a week "

To eat?

To sleep)

lord_vidocq
26.06.2005, 16:41
Mine to you advice or council - descend or go to endokrenologu and check up shchitovidku.

Nermut
27.06.2005, 00:47
" First: I eat once a day because it is simple any more vlazeet. I when did not sit on a diet. "

Means there is on it a reason. Find it or her.

" Secondly: I do not work I run for the child on all apartment. "

It is already better...

" In the third: I am engaged in volleyball "

And it in general is good.

But can you are engaged insufficiently?

I for example precisely know from what I recover. It is necessary to type or collect pair in kg so they at once have an effect. It seems to me, that to me hardly even to go. And in volleyball there is no constant continuous aerobic load that is an obligatory condition for effective dump of Adeps.

K-7
28.06.2005, 06:14
I in January have lost the child on 5 month can because of it or this?

Za
28.06.2005, 16:21
And I too vollejbol like, I adore, was engaged earlier and now I play only in the summer in Serebrjannom to Boron or Cutter!

Anastas.
28.06.2005, 17:06
Yes, and I in Serebrenom to Boron or Cutter stark naked run to me not that stisnjatsja

Isergey
28.06.2005, 18:10
I there also play on a nudist beach:-)

Zeba
29.06.2005, 08:58
I and have understood