PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Why he is silent?...

Страницы : [1] 2

23.11.2004, 22:50
I have met the guy who was not seen up to that with many-many-many or -many-a lot of;-many-much;-a lot of-many;-much-a lot of;-much-much;-much-many years.

From times of the childhood we have changed: he the "fastened" narcomaniac. A HIV-infected.

And we have fallen in love. We once have been already enamoured each other - in the first-second class. Then the destiny has scattered us on different not that that to cities - to the states.

About that he a HIV, I know not from it or him. Why he is silent? We did not have a sex.

But he makes any plans for our joint life. Down to a birth of the child.

But then why he is silent??? Thinks, what I shall run away from it or him as soon as I learn or I find out about a HIV?.. As he is mistaken...

The most unpleasant - I cannot bring up the first with it or him it or this: then I "shall hand over" its or his best friend.

I at all do not know what to do or make.

yanafire
26.11.2004, 00:55
Act or Arrive artfully-tell that you suspect, that at you vich and bring up on a subject as he would concern to it or this. I think this question strongly excites it or him. And then on a situation.

31.12.2004, 06:02
And still look-, it can he? http: // www.forum.nedug.ruviewtopic.php? t=8944

Matilda
04.01.2005, 11:54
She and why you with such uverenostju

pishish about that that he vich you personally saw

Its or His analyses??? Whether yes a little that speaks

He can not so positive and if

vich likely wishes to bring smoothly

You to the problem it is not direct in a forehead

Yes and and here the friend also that he

Not good has done. Mlja at you there that

Love triangle??? Can be nekorektnyj a question

But a word not a sparrow vylitit not pojmaesh!!!!

xzspb
22.01.2005, 07:16
Yes. The daddy of the rights in many respects.. And suddenly " the best friend " has interest and spins petty intrigues? All depends on a situation-if you is assured of that that has written, operate or work, but all over again check up still razok.

STUDIO
19.02.2005, 19:12
I wrote it under anybody "she". It has decided to be registered.

Infa about that he a HIV-., has come to me from its or his best friend. Believe (a pancake, well how to convince?..) - I AM assured that to the friend to say lies to me there is nothing! About any love triangle cannot be and speeches.

Business in other: why my darling is silent.

I cannot play stsenku type " road, there are suspicions, that at me a HIV ". He not the fool...

How you think, from what reasons he is silent? Is afraid to lose?.. Or?...

The topic of the guy which has fallen in love with the girl, but is afraid to admit to her that he the HIV-infected, does not belong to my young man. Stopudovo.

Vesna
01.03.2005, 04:24
It seems to me that he simply is afraid to tell or say to you about it or this, in fact not always the love maintains all! He does not know as you will react, but time will come and he to you will tell or say!!! The main thing that you would believe him and trusted, without trust there are no attitudes or relations!!

w_viktor_w
13.03.2005, 00:13
Esteemed here one topic... The Girl writes that doctors - morons (to her have wrongly told or said, that she "+", and she half a year of buried, yet peresdala the analysis, and it has appeared, that she "-").

I MCH (according to its or his friend) was notified that at it or him with a HIV, physicians on a zone (he sat).

I think: can, and there could be mistaken?... (mad hope, but all...)

Green-eyed, I hope, that he is silent because to be going to tell or say (here a pun) instead of because does not consider or count important to inform about it or this...

Vjeek
23.03.2005, 13:59
And why to you

To not ask directly in eyes

Then you najdesh the answer

On the voprs, the best friend

The real boy pawns

The friend in down and ashes

!!!!!

Rommilk
25.03.2005, 05:06
And why to you

To not ask directly in eyes

Then you najdesh the answer

On the voprs, the best friend

The real boy pawns

The friend in down and ashes

!!!!!

When the best friend "pawned", as you will desire to be expressed, still anybody and did not suspect, that we with mine MCH shall fall in love each other.

I have found both of them almost casually, through an Internet, and he (friend) has written to me, yet not knowing me, has given infu about everyone, about I asked on a search site.

That's all.

If the situation will be same deadlock, I shall ask itself. At MCH.

You do not take offence for it or him.

anna-anna
15.04.2005, 23:19
At it or him it is difficult to be mistaken, as at it or her too....

The kid
21.04.2005, 19:56
At it or him it is difficult to be mistaken, as at it or her too....

Forgive or Excuse, I have not understood this phrase in general...

Jaroslav
08.05.2005, 03:17
And can to you is better potusovatsja at this forum, a site at its or his presence? How he will react? Conversation itself can also will occur or happen?

To work that in the underground has gone!

Pauline
19.05.2005, 12:32
And can to you is better potusovatsja at this forum, a site at its or his presence? How he will react? Conversation itself can also will occur or happen?

Or an antivirus on a computer to start. To hint

It is necessary:

To show positivity in a question on a virus,

Type, All life e with a HIV infected to meet, more close. Where to find, such.

aleksey18
30.05.2005, 01:25
Mda... Before you have fallen in love with the-first if the friend to you it has told or said still... The question: he has told or said? And what for he speaks behind a back of the best friend? And he can still someone has told or said? " On a secret ". Itself with such has collided or faced.

And here is how I would act or arrive on your place? I likely all the same in a forehead sprosila.ili have somehow brought to etomu.ja is assured, that to him you are very serious to you about it or this skazat.esli is assured, that will remain with it or him tell or say to him, that znaesh.dlja it or him all will be resolved well, knowing that you will be with it or him, and to the friend can is grateful will, that hasty all was resolved well.

Success.

Elen
06.06.2005, 18:17
Having appeared in such, I probably would act or arrive so: Road/expensive or dear you know as I you I like, bla bla bla and if we wish to build long and serious attitudes or relations that dodzhny completely to trust each other, bla bla bla, therefore give we shall go and together we shall hand over analyses on all ZPPP (including a HIV esesno).

L_Burd
12.06.2005, 19:50
Having appeared in such, I probably would act or arrive so: Road/expensive or dear you know as I you I like, bla bla bla and if we wish to build long and serious attitudes or relations that dodzhny completely to trust each other, bla bla bla, therefore give we shall go and together we shall hand over analyses on all ZPPP (including a HIV esesno).

You are right

shahunta
13.06.2005, 23:22
I the madwoman.

All is told or said by it or this. Now still itself I do not understand, THAT I have made.

This night we were together. In all senses. He was not protected. Ejaculations were not, but...

I do not know, whether there will be I now in the ranks of a HIV-infected, but...

It turns out, or it or he does not have HIV, or to him... Easier or simply to spit?...

And he has told or said NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It not distributing

eve9
18.06.2005, 05:06
The life has outstripped dream?

21.06.2005, 16:40
I the madwoman.

All is told or said by it or this. Now still itself I do not understand, THAT I have made.

This night we were together. In all senses. He was not protected. Ejaculations were not, but...

I do not know, whether there will be I now in the ranks of a HIV-infected, but...

It turns out, or it or he does not have HIV, or to him... Easier or simply to spit?...

And he has told or said NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have obviously got excited

irina d.
23.06.2005, 09:40
Nukakoi notice, apparently the risk there was not, but the occasion to talk about the future has appeared good!: =)))

Lo
25.06.2005, 04:01
Nukakoi notice, apparently the risk there was not, but the occasion to talk about the future has appeared good!: =)))

Without doubts

olgaench
26.06.2005, 10:14

I tolko also hope for it, the truth...

I have dared to ask it or him directly

Shreck
27.06.2005, 01:33
[QUOTE]

I tolko also hope for it, the truth...

I have dared to ask it or him directly
]

You would be the greater clear head if would ask before sex.

Maximus25
28.06.2005, 03:35
I the madwoman.

And he has told or said NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You in general, detochka, understand, with WHOM you have communicated?

That he did or made that up to bed, was already meanly - he simply achieved, when you will fall in love and cannot refuse it or him. But now....

Similar you not the silly girl. I hope (is almost assured), that after an once you have not caught,

It is impossible to connect or bind a life with such person.

I the adult person (I think all of you are more senior at this forum,) itself was in a situation when has fallen in love with a HIV positive, but he was fair, I have made such choice. Thanks God - it is healthy and very happy, that has easily got off (all year of a phobia, a heap of nerves, dipresnjak, etc.) This "novel" has ended not in mine polzu-me have thrown. Here so. And now present, what you will catch?... It is necessary to you?

It not distributing