PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Treatment

Lada
22.01.2005, 13:23
At me a question: through what time appoint or nominate treatment? Well here, we shall admit or allow, was ill with a HIV + an angina and how to him it is treated, how much he to her bolejt will be? Not clearly.

Andi

Rudnev
05.02.2005, 00:36
Will hurt or be ill;be sick, as all normal people. And, in general, I have noticed something, that with vich, colds, anginas, and bypass flus the party or side (an extreme measure last 3 years) .tochnee all around are ill or sick with a flu, and, I shall tell or say are not present. Strange.. Probably it is simple for an organism in general there are no problems to kill a virus, what-there flu. When he constantly struggles with vich.

Sema
21.02.2005, 05:06
You that + or-??? If + that I think this all it is necessary on any with vrachyom

vlad44
12.03.2005, 01:06
he-..... At me the same chicken-feed! Here 4-th year from a HIV + I live and for all this time never a flu il cold kaoj hurted. And earlier every winter it is stable. Strange.....

Andi.... The Friend at me good is, too Andi call. I it or him on russki Andryukha klichu. I you M il? Also what you mean about treatment? When antiretrovirusnuju appoint or nominate, or in general as at VICHevyh usual sores treat? Specify.

TASH
16.03.2005, 15:46
The cap fits me too Andryukha.))

I, most likely, + Analyses will be on Friday. From the moment of possible or probable infection has passed or has taken place about 2.5 months the Pancake, the throat hurts 3 weeks. The truth I did not drink anitibiotiki, and hronich.tonzilit, but the organism for a long time already would consult. If at me plus with what to me medicines to treat this throat? The pancake has started to drink antibiotics - tongue has ceased to be white, and the throat aches a bit... (((((is shorter, edge or territory (((

Marimba
24.03.2005, 23:09
Throat treat the same medicines...

Here I too with vich to hurt or be ill;be sick became less... But I think because imunoglobulin I drip pereodicheski....

Spider
12.04.2005, 11:12
vi mne vse tak nravitesj, akie zizneradosnie!!!!!!!!!!!!)))

julie
17.04.2005, 18:34
Well, Andrjush, edges or territories any while are not present either at you or at us! Your sore can longly not heal because of an avitaminosis spring, nervousness too not plays a small role. And at healthy people imunitet as a rule it is weakened or easied in the spring. So up to final results not parsja. And Leksi rights VICHevyh treat absolutely the same medicines, as other people. Well in some cases a dosage another appoint or nominate.

ANDREW
07.05.2005, 07:38
Good, we shall wait for results. It is interesting to me: what have you tested when have learned or have found out result? Longly got used to an idea?

Andi

SVlad
15.05.2005, 20:49
And it is necessary to drink what a string of a medicine raising or increasing immunity?

Andi

sergey77
02.06.2005, 14:44
Imunostimuljatory VICHevym are counter-indicative, it is possible a current imunomoduljatory, droppers imunoglobulinovye for example. So up to results I do not advise anything to accept.

And when I have learned or have found out about the to a statue, at me only the rage was. Easier me at transfusion have infected. And I to kill all doctors was ready!!!! And has then calmed down. And an environment at me adequate, all have encouraged. At me in general friends about me know all.

ul-pr
03.06.2005, 12:16
mda imunostimuljatory it is an artful thing.... Here predstavte a horse... The switch which beats a horse and there is imunostimuljator she certainly will run more quickly.. But eventually vydohnitsja.. Here also there will be your organism as zagnanaja a horse.. Because the reserve as at healthy for vostanovlenija is not present... First there will be an improvement and then deterioration not izbezhno... armenikum and a medicine on silver from the same series..... Those who was treated armenikumom already all have died 8 ((here so better not eksperementirovat...

Gest
14.06.2005, 06:22
And I here nearly have not done nonsenses... peredoznutsja wanted.. 8 ((

Stoika
15.06.2005, 13:17
And how it was possible to refuse this act? What has affected or influenced?

LIKA2208
23.06.2005, 15:56
And I also did not refuse.. Has simply regained consciousness on a ladder.. Series the friend all dark blue.. Hardly it or him have pumped out..... And we even have written notes.. uzhast.. As I shall recollect so I shall shudder... Only to me kazhetsja I did not wish to die... moz narkomansky moreover this shock from the diagnosis.. To me in fact in spid the center have explained nothing.. That happens tirapija and t.p....

Now everyone will chew it will tell.. And togd asprosili we of years 7 prozhevem and they likely.. And a moustache 8 ((

dimm777
24.06.2005, 15:29
Well, the glory to gods to you "was necessary" to be late still here Leksi, by the way, I should state you a complement. You the BEAUTY!

Moreover with muscles in bathing where it you so were pumped up? An exercise room chyoli?:)

Komolov
26.06.2005, 21:33
Yes, Leksi - it is simple super.

The word of honour.

Leksi, you tell or say, and as it has then turned out so, that you have decided not to leave. Also became optimistkoj. What has helped or assisted?

-the
27.06.2005, 12:55
Yes there was no I optimistkoj.. I in general the whiner on zhizne.. Simply from narcotics has departed.. The brain sober on another thinks..)

With liked has missed with which just have got.... Well and to be pricked has ceased.. Together to throw it was impossible...

And muscles it so sometimes charging or charge I do or make.. shcha here a current depresnjak a reluctance of anything... 8 ((

Spasibki for compliments prijajajajajajajajatno..))

I here think it is necessary to me with Serzhem to the to miss.. Has bothered every day abuse.. It or him to not alter and at me a horn.. And how to tell or say... And taki such I any more shall not find all by way of soul... And so has bothered its or his races... In and beastliness... (the brothel or disorder likes) and still eternal zavesanija in games....

Valeria
28.06.2005, 13:16
Lenhen, what that you so raspyorlo (as spoke at us at school)? All will be how will be ---it depends on us, how ---and Serzh young ishcho))) ---muzhiks in general late mature... Here in fact as ---or the rastit, or another's to withdraw ---but another's it is not necessary to us)))

|Egor |
28.06.2005, 18:06
I do not know.... 8 (((here now have again sworn...

Denis XXXX
28.06.2005, 21:16
The patience, mon sher ami, ---will not pass or not take place patience and 10 years as all will be by way of)))